Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:24 am

De Sciglio is the best option for the RB role IMO, but will he come cheap and stay on the bench as a sub for Licht?

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:42 am

Tevez: 'Leaving Juve a mistake'
By Football Italia staff

Carlos Tevez admits “at times I think coming back here was a mistake” after leaving Juventus for Boca Juniors.

The striker pushed to leave the Turin giants early so he could return to his hometown club.

“At times I think that coming back here was a mistake,” Apache told Tyc Sports.

“I am here for the club and for my family, but if I were to say there’s a two per cent chance of me leaving then chaos will break out.”

The 32-year-old started his career at Boca and left in 2005.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Alvaro Morata will be redeemed by Real Madrid. The Spanish club have decided to exercise their buy-back option. [Sky Sports]

Juventus have offered €25m to sign Grzegorz Krychowiak (26) from Sevilla, according to Marca.

Matheus Pereira has already agreed to move to Juventus in the summer. [Lance]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Report: Juventus agree Cavani terms
As Edinson Cavani admits “it’s the toughest period of my career,” reports suggest Juventus already agreed the PSG striker’s contract.

The Uruguay international spoke to Telefoot about his sense of uncertainty in France.

“This is the toughest period of my career,” declared the Paris Saint-Germain forward.

Meanwhile, Tuttosport claim on their front page story today that Juve emissaries already met his entourage to discuss Cavani’s situation.

The meeting apparently occurred in London around PSG’s Champions League match with Chelsea on March 9.

They struck a basic agreement for a three-year contract worth €5.5m net per year plus several performance-related bonuses.

The 29-year-old’s price-tag is believed to be in the region of €40m, but Juventus hope to whittle that down considerably.

They face competition from Chelsea, who have more cash to splash on the transfer market, but it’s reported Cavani considers Juve his first choice.

Napoli sold him to Paris Saint-Germain for €65m in 2013, while before that he played for Palermo and Danubio.

Juventus have been increasingly linked with a swoop for Cavani if Real Madrid activate their option to buy Alvaro Morata back this summer.

http://www.football-italia.net/82192/report-juventus-agree-cavani-terms
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:40 pm

damn, intense day for news Laughing

How legit do you think all of that is? I'd be happy with with all that.

Krychowiak would be great if we are thinking of offloading some mids. I thought our CMs were set but if 2 leave then it would work.

Also, which Matheus Pereira is that? the one playing in brazil or in portugal?

Edit:

couldn't find anything about Krychowiak in marca
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:13 pm

rincon wrote:damn, intense day for news Laughing

How legit do you think all of that is? I'd be happy with with all that.

Krychowiak would be great if we are thinking of offloading some mids. I thought our CMs were set but if 2 leave then it would work.

Also, which Matheus Pereira is that? the one playing in brazil or in portugal?

Edit:

couldn't find anything about Krychowiak in marca

Its probably tomorrow's news or yesterdays (?).

Its the Brazilian right full back. Well ITs still not summer but who knows I know we have contacts right now for a lot of players ebcause that's how we work. As for the CM's according to rumors Allegri, Paratici and Marotta gave Pereyra time until the end of the season to prove his worth and last season's form or he will be sold for 15m this summer. So it does make sense.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Sounds like Morata is basically gone.

Marotta: "Our attack still top without Morata" "We want him but we must understand what Real's will is"
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Marotta: 'Ibra no, Morata maybe'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director Beppe Marotta shut the door on Zlatan Ibrahimovic and confessed Alvaro Morata “depends on Real Madrid.”

The Bianconeri host Empoli this evening, follow the action as it happens and give your views on our LIVEBLOG.

“We’ve got to focus on the details, without underestimating anything, especially games that on paper seem easy. Tonight there’s a big gap between us in the table, but we mustn’t take Empoli for granted,” Marotta told Mediaset Premium.

“I already described Morata’s situation as a Sword of Damocles hanging over us. Morata expressed the desire to remain with us and we are aware that in our hands he’s not a promising player, but a reality.

“We want to build the future on these young players and we’ll try, but ultimately the final word rests with Real Madrid.”

Ibrahimovic is expected to walk away from Paris Saint-Germain, but Marotta shut down any suggestion of a return to Juve.

“He is a great champion, but we have our philosophy and our strategy. So far we have focused on youth and will try to continue along those lines.

“Ibrahimovic also has an impressive contract that no Italian club can sustain. He could even remain at PSG, but we have a different philosophy.

“I think it’s a necessary therapy for Italian clubs to invest in their youth academy and we do need to go back to the past when there was more competition for the Azzurri jersey.

“In Italy there are teams who play 11 foreigners in the starting XI and that is not right. We still need to improve, I support the Made in Italy approach and I believe you reach a major European profile on a foundation of Italian players.”
===
@rincon
Yeah... I think that too... But why does it solely depend on Real? What if Morata wants to stay..?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:02 pm

He has a contract with them apparently, Its their call
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:11 pm

rincon wrote:He has a contract with them apparently, Its their call

It is a reality now that he will leave :'( Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 pm

salmano9 wrote:
rincon wrote:He has a contract with them apparently, Its their call

It is a reality now that he will leave :'( Sad

I am really fine with - Morata out - Cavani in tbh
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:31 pm

Cavani - Me in Torino (Juventus). We'll see.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:46 pm

30mill for Morata is good. Dybala >>>>>>
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:17 am

We need a support striker more than we need Cavani. Dybala is the only one we have in the team, but thankfully Morata can play in that role like today... I'd take Cavani only if we unload Mandzu. Having Mandzu-Cavani in the team is like Having Zlatan-Cavani upfront, which does not work well.

BTW, why did we extend Morata's contract then? Hmmm....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:30 am

salmano9 wrote:We need a support striker more than we need Cavani. Dybala is the only one we have in the team, but thankfully Morata can play in that role like today... I'd take Cavani only if we unload Mandzu. Having Mandzu-Cavani in the team is like Having Zlatan-Cavani upfront, which does not work well.

BTW, why did we extend Morata's contract then? Hmmm....

Nope we need a killer in the box when Mandzukic is out we don't have one. We don't need SS if we get creative AM and keep Cuadrado. 4-2-3-1 will become an option.

Let's think for a moment (I know Cavani will be a hard move but imo he stated he wants return in Serie A and his father and agent not so long ago said that Juventus would be in front for him, in front of everyone).

Now

IN: Berrardi, Cavani, RB, maybe a CM and we are set.
OUT : Hernanes, Morata, Pereyra(if reports are true), Evra (contract expires so salary budget relieved), Caceres (EXP CONTR).
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:31 am

Real wants Morata to sell him for a greater price... This doesn't make sense at all... I don't think that Morata would want to be treated like this.. If that is the case then Morata should push to stay at Juve...

That apart, regarding Pereyra, we will have to sell him now if he doesn't perform well until the end of the season. Injuries, injuries, injuries...With Pereyra gone, we need to find an AM.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:42 am

salmano9 wrote:Real wants Morata to sell him for a greater price... This doesn't make sense at all... I don't think that Morata would want to be treated like this.. If that is the case then Morata should push to stay at Juve...

That apart, regarding Pereyra, we will have to sell him now if he doesn't perform well until the end of the season. Injuries, injuries, injuries...With Pereyra gone, we need to find an AM.

The problem is that last season with the consistent games he showed why he deserves Juve stay, 5-6 goals and 6 assists in all competitions for sub like him isn't bad at all, keep in mind he is 25. He has the engine and the dribbling to be a great player, the problem is - can he recover from that knee injury?

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:47 am

He can't push past a certain point. They have the option to buy, Juve, Madrid and Morata signed on it. From the looks of it he is gone. Its like our 100 buy back options around Italy.

Im with you in the Cavani would kick out Mandzukic. I would love Cavani here, but he wants to be the main man. Dybala-Cavani sounds like the 6th scudetto right there Very Happy

DeviAngel wrote:
OUT : Hernanes, Morata, Pereyra(if reports are true), Evra (contract expires so salary budget relieved), Caceres (EXP CONTR).

That would be a great summer.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:51 am

But if Evra is leaving too (don't think so) then we really need De Sciglio to cover for Litch and Sandro.

DeviAngel wrote:
The problem is that last season with the consistent games he showed why he deserves Juve stay, 5-6 goals and 6 assists in all competitions for sub like him isn't bad at all, keep in mind he is 25. He has the engine and the dribbling to be a great player, the problem is - can he recover from that knee injury?

I don't think it has anything to do with the knee injury. He is still just as fast and can dribble really well. Its his composure and lack of edge in his play. Also his best attributes haven't matched Dybala's at all. He is good to stay. He just isn't worth anymore than the 30mill we'll get.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:52 am

rincon wrote:He can't push past a certain point. They have the option to buy, Juve, Madrid and Morata signed on it. From the looks of it he is gone. Its like our 100 buy back options around Italy.

Im with you in the Cavani would kick out Mandzukic. I would love Cavani here, but he wants to be the main man. Dybala-Cavani sounds like the 6th scudetto right there Very Happy

DeviAngel wrote:

That would be a great summer.

I love Mandzu as I see a lot of Trezeguet in him, he has been not so fortunate with the injuries but the question must be asked and will remain - How can you Bench a player like him? Player that runs his socks off for the team, does sprints in the 90th minute to defend a corner or act as a CB, RB,DM,LW,RW,ST,SS.

4-3-3 with Dybala given a free role might see as a realistic option. Or rotating Cavani-Mandzu
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:54 am

Cavani would be leaving PSG to be the main man and play CF. His whole thing is that he doesn't wanna play second to Ibra. If he comes then he benches Mandzukic, otherwise he wouldn't come and we wouldn't go for him. Does Mandzukic want to be in the bench? up to him. He plays on the left of a 4-3-3 at PSG and apparently doesn't love it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:56 am

rincon wrote:But if Evra is leaving too (don't think so) then we really need De Sciglio to cover for Litch and Sandro.

DeviAngel wrote:

I don't think it has anything to do with the knee injury. He is still just as fast and can dribble really well. Its his composure and lack of edge in his play. Also his best attributes haven't matched Dybala's at all. He is good to stay. He just isn't worth anymore than the 30mill we'll get.

I must disagree I see huge potential in him as a player, he seems a bit anxious when is in front of goal but who can blame him lol, I see him as Di Maria type of player and imo even Di Maria had awful finishing in his RM days and still has it. He is 25 he can improve and learn. As for the Dybala part they haven't really player together at all he has been out almost whole first half of the season while when he played Dybala was on the bench or injured.

I must say thou Dybala , Cuadrado and Sandro combine really good. I really wanna see

---Sandro---Dybala---Cuadrado

With Dybala a bit upfront behind the main ST like :

---------Sandro---------------Cuadrado----
---------------------------Dybala------
------------------ST-------------
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:58 am

I just dont see Mandzu leaving really soon. We always keep players like him with that Grinta and I think Zaza will finish his career here because of that. Man I love that guy.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:06 am

I see the potential too. His feet are there its his head that's the problem. I don't think he has the kind of mental strength to be the best. Look at Dybala or Pogba they seem ready to take on the world. Zaza and Mandzukic fight every chance they get. He can get his head there since he is young, he has time but its a toss up. He has played with Dybala enough to know that they make the worst partnership. At one point Max started to sub Dybala, instead of Mandzukic, for Morata. The partnership is not there.

EDIT: I was talking about Morata^

Sandro will be first choice next season so we'll see a lot of that. Cuadrado or Berardi in that wide role is gonna be awesome.

our 3-5-2/4-4-2

----------Mandzukic
-----------------Dybala-----------Berardi
-------Pogba----------------Khedira
Sandro---------Marchisio
------Chiellini---Bonucci----Barzagli

Sexy

Last edited by rincon on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:08 am

DeviAngel wrote:I just dont see Mandzu leaving really soon. We always keep players like him with that Grinta and I think Zaza will finish his career here because of that. Man I love that guy.

I think the same. I don't think Cavani will come and we'll stick with Mandzukic and Zaza
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:11 am

rincon wrote:Cavani would be leaving PSG to be the main man and play CF. His whole thing is that he doesn't wanna play second to Ibra. If he comes then he benches Mandzukic, otherwise he wouldn't come and we wouldn't go for him. Does Mandzukic want to be in the bench? up to him. He plays on the left of a 4-3-3 at PSG and apparently doesn't love it.

I am with you about this. I don't think that Mandzu will be happy on the bench either. It will create some chaos with Allegri and unhappiness etc... This is the main reason why Berardi again wouldn't want to come to Juve. There is lots of competition for places here.

I wanna see the real Pereyra back. Today he wasn't played in his ideal position. Whether he stays or leaves highly depends on the formation we will use next season. As Devi said earlier, when Cuadrado came in, lots of stuff changed and he created some tactical flexibility/ confusion.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next