Not done until i see him in a Milan shirt
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Carlos Bacca Empty Re: Carlos Bacca

Post by Cruijf Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:23 am

Yeah, especially after the Martinez/Kondogbia fiasco.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:24 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Not done until i see him in a Milan shirt
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:19 am

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4147772.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Phantom-signing.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:35 am

M99 wrote:

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4147772.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Phantom-signing.jpg

I am glad about that. Anyhow. I won't believe until I see him sign the papers. The latest says that thedoctors are on their way to Colombia and will conduct the medicals in the next 48 hours. IMO he is just as good as JM.
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:48 am

Need to check his teeth first.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Should this go through I will be glad to have completed a deal for a centre forward early in the market.

We will certainly need to bring in other reinforcements however in order to adequately supply Bacca. He has been excellent for Sevilla in the past two seasons however it should be noted that they are a side who create a lot of chances in every match, permitting Bacca to post excellent numbers despite a tendency towards profligacy.

For those unfamiliar with him, this video includes all of his goals in the past season. His goals from open play come almost exclusively in and around the six yard box. In much the same fashion as Destro, we'll have a success on our hands if we play to his strengths but we can't have unrealistic expectations for Bacca if we do not adequately reinforce the squad elsewhere.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:45 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Should this go through I will be glad to have completed a deal for a centre forward early in the market.

We will certainly need to bring in other reinforcements however in order to adequately supply Bacca. He has been excellent for Sevilla in the past two seasons however it should be noted that they are a side who create a lot of chances in every match, permitting Bacca to post excellent numbers despite a tendency towards profligacy.

For those unfamiliar with him, this video includes all of his goals in the past season. His goals from open play come almost exclusively in and around the six yard box. In much the same fashion as Destro, we'll have a success on our hands if we play to his strengths but we can't have unrealistic expectations for Bacca if we do not adequately reinforce the squad elsewhere.

I think an inform Montolivo and Bertolaci would bring some lacking creativity to the team. Mihaljovic seems to have told SES he will get a run at the CAM role. He might do well there but we need a proven creative midfielder.
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:22 pm

Can't wait to see when it gets official . Although i initially preffered Jackson Martinez to him , after what happened with Martinez and when i saw he was just a sub to Bacca , lol , i am more than glad things turned out this way .

I just watched one game of his this season , the EL final , in which he was near excellent tbh. Like Dosto says , surround him with a good team and he will deliver . It's weird to see we are after players that are in form tbh , not to mention the money we are (supposedly) spending.

But like everyone says , let's wait first .. Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Better than Martinez imo
But I thought his buy out clause was 20m euros
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Better than Martinez imo
But I thought his buy out clause was 20m euros
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Reports of his buy out clause have typically varied between 25 and 30 million euros.

As for comparing him to Martinez, they're much of a muchness so glad to have grabbed the more reasonably priced striker. Additionally, if we're to play two strikers together, Bacca has shown that he's quite capable of succeeding in the presence of another forward such as when Gameiro was thrown on beside him for Sevilla at times. This isn't to suggest that Martinez can't play alongside another striker but I haven't seen him used in such a manner often.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Liverpool links had him near 20m pounds iirc .

In any case , Bacca could help us out big time and if Galliani could get Ibrahimovic to Milan again .. now that would be something to look out for.

Ibraccadabra Molenation

Seeing how Bacca has great positioning and off the ball movement , likes to play on the edge of the line and generaly speaking , he's a very good poacher , i remember Zlatan saying how he loved to play with Inzaghi of all forwards when they were all at Milan hmm

Frankly , Ibrahimovic - Bacca would make so much sense tbh . Bacca isn't involved so much in build up play and all , looks for the final pass most of the time. Having someone like Ibra near him would be salvation for the play and genearaly speaking , would be the vital clog to make the attack work , as we all know Ibra is someone who can hold onto the ball , spread it around , assist , link up , beat his man , finish his chances e.t.c

Ibra - Bacca with either Ses/Bertolacci behind them would be a fantastic trio up front , would definitely guarantee a top 3 attack in Serie A . Now if we got a top 3 midfield at least and fix that damned ugly and useless defence ...

Get Ibra and a CL place will be ours come May . Pray and hope PSG get another big star so they can allow him to go , elsewise our chances without Ibra fall greatly , Bacca might be a fantastic signing but he won't be enough. Having a great midfield is one thing , having a striker like Ibra who can do pretty much everything elevates the level of the entire team tbh . Ibra would open up so many dimensions for the players around him to play better and do more..

let's hope Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Could be a very effective player for Milan next season, however he needs support to keep the level he had at Sevilla.Maybe add 1 creative striker and/or trequartista...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:32 pm

Even if we don't get Ibra, I would love to see him and SES together up front with Suso/Honda/Bertolacci behind them. Good signing IMO, I've always been a fan of his.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:29 am

Sevilla “can’t do anything" according to Unai Emery and I think he's move to Milan is possible.
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:40 am

It's obviously a done deal , but after what happened with Jackson Martinez , one can't just say it's a done dealio , even if most likely is .

Anyway , medical should be sometime soon and it will go official after that. Bacca wants Milan and himself said we are the club with 100% chances of getting him , Sevilla also confirms the agreement .

Matter of days for Bacca .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:36 pm

From reports, the deal will be finalized by friday. Our doctors will be conducting tests on him after which he'll sign the papers

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Bacca will wear the number 70 , apparently that was the number he had when he want on his trial in Atlético Junior , who trusted him and gave him a chance years ago , making him a professional player . He also wore the 70 at Brugges .

Reading his story made me respect him a lot , this will be a player who i am convinced will give his soul on the pitch , and i am glad for that. I also like the traits he has shown inside the box , during the clutch seconds of making or breaking a goal . His speed and overall athleticism will also be a huge bonus against particular Serie A defensive mechanisms .

Most of his goals point out one thing , he literaly transforms inside the box . What makes him lethal ain't so much his technique , as much as his attitude inside the box . That is some scary shit from Bacca , to tell you the truth , at least for defenders it certainly is .

He does not care to score the pretty goals ; he does not have second thoughts ; he doesn't have doubt on the clutch second ; he doesn't hesitate . All he wants is to receive the ball for a mere second and will shoot with precision .

What's scary is his calma about it . Like in the Europa League final , he took his chances giving 0 fks , you can see it in his face how determined and calm he is when he's going to shoot . It's a trait many great goalscorers have had during the years and i can't tell you how pleased i am that we got him.

He reminds me of Crespo a little , on this regard . So cold blooded and lethal in the box , with no hesitation and doubt in his decision and body language . All he wanted was to shoot that ball into the net . Bacca has the same killer instinct .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:57 pm

https://i.imgur.com/gZzOT99.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:34 am

Laughing

Tbh, its pretty cool that we got him over Liverpool.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:04 am

Bacca:

"It's hard to explain the contradictory feeling I feel, joy and sadness at the same time. Feelings that I explain like this: on the one hand I'm sad because I leave a very special club for me and my family. Sevilla made ​​sure that I achieved one of the dreams I had as a child, to play in one of the most beautiful leagues in the world and against the best players in the world every weekend. Sevilla made me grow as a man and as a player, and has allowed me to live in one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen: Seville. I'm leaving, and I want to thank first of all the leadership and the president, who believed in me, all my companions of these two seasons, the technical staff with Emery at the head. Together we achieved triumph that I never imagined. Finally, all those who work and have worked in this club. In this great club. I also thank the press: they are usually talk a lot, but the press has always been respectful. I thank the fans, who will always remain in my heart."
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:23 pm

Very likeable guy. Even his mom is awesome. Hope he does well for us!
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:31 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKSdjZ7W8AADUfG.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKR7CrVVAAAST5R.jpg

Seems like he's genuinely enjoying himself and wants Milan, and this isn't just by his pics, his recent comments are very commendable. Not many players at his age would take a jump at Milan considering the cesspool of a mess that was last season. Its this attitude that i like to see in players, very excited to see him play.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next