Kaladin
Robespierre
Freeza
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
73 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Higuain is the greatest choker of our times - Page 11 Empty Re: Higuain is the greatest choker of our times

Post by S Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Typical of Mesxit fans to direct all the critcism towards him while Messi sends his Penalty Kick to Madagascar. ( still hasn't been found yet apparently (: )

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Higuain is the greatest choker of our times - Page 11 Empty Re: Higuain is the greatest choker of our times

Post by Gil Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Messi fans are scum. 3 straight goalless finals yet they blame Higuain as if Messi was the one who created those two chances. Laughing

Mesxit needs to watch Hazard's performance last night to understand what it means to be a leader.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:42 pm

Where did i mention Messi? not once.

You are the only ones who did i couldn't care less, funny how you call me Messi fanboy when i can guarantee you have watched more Messi games than i have.

I mentioned Higuain solely and how i don't feel sorry for him just because he tries his best but consistently chokes.

Just because i'm capable of isolating an incident like a grown up human being instead of using everything to force an agenda like a child isn't my fault.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:52 pm

Its ok Mole. It happens. Maybe Messi will win another CL for you to make you feel better (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why should i feel sorry for him? he choked again, why should i feel sorry for him.

Because he works hard and tries his best? lol, don't make me laugh.

Why not? He seems like a decent guy who tries his best time and time again and fails over and over again.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Lol.

You care about this stuff more than i do lol, so much so that you have to pick a side.

If i was to guess i'd bet you have seen more Argentina/Barcelona matches this year than i probably have in 5 years Laughing

If Rafa wasn't at Newcastle i'd have packed this sport in as i have much more interesting hobbies to pursue. The fact you think i actually care is hilarious to me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:01 pm

zigra wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why should i feel sorry for him? he choked again, why should i feel sorry for him.

Because he works hard and tries his best? lol, don't make me laugh.

Why not? He seems like a decent guy who tries his best time and time again and fails over and over again.

Explain to me why i should care for someone like that? or any footballer in generally actually Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:02 pm

You are such an easy wind up these days. Actually thats more hilarious Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:05 pm

Srsly wtf mole?
You don't have to feel sorry for him ffs but there's no reason to mock people who do. It's perfectly reasonable.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:10 pm

S wrote:You are such an easy wind up these days. Actually thats more hilarious Laughing

I'm not wound up at all, the fact you think have achieved that is even more hilarious. Laughing

zigra wrote:Srsly wtf mole?
You don't have to feel sorry for him ffs but there's no reason to mock people who do. It's perfectly reasonable.

Why not? makes more sense to mock someone who constantly flops in big moments than to feel sorry for someone who you will never know on a personal level.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:14 pm

Ok, if you feel that way we have to agree to disagree I guess.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:33 pm

@Mole No offense intended bro but you're recently turning into a jerk.

We get it, you're saying he isn't a clutch player and that's a fair criticism, we all know that he's got a mental block in matches like that and it's nothing new but going as far as mocking him for something that he lacks is unnecessary imo.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:41 pm

if higuain scored that goal, the one in the last copa as well as the one in the world cup, funny enough he'd still get very little credit for them. the only people who would give him credit are those who don't like messi, and that's mainly due to their dislike of messi than appreciation for higuain. the work ethic he showed to create that chance was good, but my goodness, lmao, that was a lousy miss. he could have at least attempted a lob/a chip way before the goalie got back, he has that in his arsenal. people would be quick to forgive him for missing an audacious chip than for missing that close to the area where he should have finished. he needs a shrink before big final games
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:49 pm

I also think he tends to get more sympathy because he doesn't walk around like a pompous ass like Ronaldo and Ibra nor does he have an army of rabid supporters like Messi, Ronaldo and Ibra (lol) to defend him at every corner. He works hard on the pitch and puts in an honest effort. But that shouldn't save him from criticism because that miss was cancer. My goodness, a bloody awful attempt.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Let's not be sanctimonious here, we mock players for all kind of things all the time.

That's the comfort and privilege of our position
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:46 pm

the goalkeeper wasn't even properly balanced, he had so many places to put the shot lol. i still say an audacious chip should have been attempted, had it gone in, would have been crazy. miss, people would just go "why did he try that". better than that piece of crap he did. its definitely mental, cos he's scored more difficult goals than these misses, but in less pressure situations
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Now that the frauds Messi and Aguero are gone, Higuain will shine with Dybala in the international level aswell.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:33 am

Doc wrote:I also think he tends to get more sympathy because he doesn't walk around like a pompous ass like Ronaldo and Ibra nor does he have an army of rabid supporters like Messi, Ronaldo and Ibra (lol) to defend him at every corner. He works hard on the pitch and puts in an honest effort. But that shouldn't save him from criticism because that miss was cancer. My goodness, a bloody awful attempt.

Higs has a lot of fanboys the type that overlook all his misses and choking with the typical "poor pipita he worked so hard, I feel sorry for him oh yeah passionate", he is the only cf gets a free pass 90% of the time and is always top 5 elite, funny how his fans always spins it, can't want until he scores couple goals and then all this is never mentioned again.

This forum Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:19 pm

Fatguain out of Argentina squad.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:37 am

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Higuain was initially called up to the Argentina squad but he declined because he wants to focus on Juve.

cheers
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:47 am

Doubt that lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:57 am

Mean time in another reality 90M Fatguain declines NT. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:41 pm

Still can't believe that he had two 1on1's and a tapin to win 3 major NT-titles. Suspect
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Batistuta: 2 CAs
Higuain: 0 CAs

I'm not a trophy measuring type of guy, but you can't compare one of the best box killers of the 90s to Gonzalo frakking Higuain. The efficiency of Batistuta is amazing, and let's not get into the fact most of his career was at fraking Fiorentina. Yes, I know back then Serie A was the big boss of leagues, which just emphatizes my point.

If fullbacks are a current mediocre area of the sport, then surely right behind it are strikers.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Saw the scoreline, knew he scored 0 of the 3 goals. Laughing

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:43 pm

He even missed a 1v1. Even in a total thrashing, he still finds a way to choke in front of goal.

He played well despite that though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next