free_cat
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
izzy
Mr Nick09
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Benzema is at it again, part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Benzema is at it again, part 2

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:49 am

Higuain has flopped in a big way so let's leave him out lol.  Brnz hasn't flopped...  He just hasn't starred either.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Benzema is at it again, part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Benzema is at it again, part 2

Post by Unique Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:52 am

chad4401 wrote:rooney and benzema is nothing a like, sure benz might not be where he should be but lets not act like, if he wasn't so hated before he wouldn't be overrated right now, i have seen lesser players being rated higher than him, cause they have more heart as they miss even more telling chances than benzema ever did.

if we want more goals from him then create genuine scoring opportunities for him to score from consistently, if he is missing then bash him and i will join you, stop pretending he running away from the ball for 90 mins.
apart from barca madrid make more chances than anyone. not sure how you can say they dont make chances for him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:58 am

unique do you know that benzema get around 10-15 touches a game 20 if he is lucky and gets 1-2 chances 4 if he is lucky, he feeds off scraps most posters love to over look this, cause logic doesn't fit their agenda, sorry not logic i mean excuses.

the guys gets less than half the service that cr does, but should be scoring 30-40 goals.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:05 am

chad4401 wrote:unique do you know that benzema get around 10-15 touches a game 20 if he is lucky and gets 1-2 chances 4 if he is lucky, he feeds off scraps most posters love to over look this, cause logic doesn't fit their agenda, sorry not logic i mean excuses.

the guys gets less than half the service that cr does, but should be scoring 30-40 goals.
madris has for most parts over 60% possesion. so if benzama is only getting 10-15 touches per game then somthing is badly wrong. and tbh it would only be down to him. if he is showing for the ball and making good runs he would get far more than 15 touches per game.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:08 am

Just last month Laughing

http://www.goallegacy.net/t38116-why-doesn-t-benzema-leave-madrid
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:17 am

Unique wrote:
chad4401 wrote:unique do you know that benzema get around 10-15 touches a game 20 if he is lucky and gets 1-2 chances 4 if he is lucky, he feeds off scraps most posters love to over look this, cause logic doesn't fit their agenda, sorry not logic i mean excuses.

madris has for most parts over 60% possesion. so if benzama is only getting 10-15 touches per game then somthing is badly wrong. and tbh it would only be down to him. if he is showing for the ball and making good runs he would get far more than 15 touches per game.

How does cr take 7-10 shots a game and bale takes at around 4-6? the shots aren't distributed properly like they should, I know and acknowledged that so I'm OK with what he produces cause it what he get to work with.

Last edited by chad4401 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:24 am

chad4401 wrote:
Unique wrote:

How does cr take 7-10 shots a game and takes at around 4-6? the shots aren't distributed properly like they should, I know and acknowledged that so I'm OK with what he produces cause it what he get to work with.
its nothing to do with the shots ronaldo gets. the point is madrid dominate most games they play. and if benz only gets 15 touches per game then he needs to get involved more. i dont beleave he only gets 15 touches per game. if he does then he needs to get his thumb out of his ass.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:28 am

Your speaking exactly like someone who doesn't watches Madrid games, so lets stop here your missing the point again, or maybe you dont care.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:31 am

This thread needs to be locked, purged and irradiated with salt imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:33 am

El Shaarawy wrote:This thread needs to be locked, purged and irradiated with salt imo
It would just come back as part 3, what is dead can never die
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:39 am

chad4401 wrote:Your speaking exactly like someone who doesn't watches Madrid games, so lets stop here your missing the point again, or maybe you dont care.
my point is any madrid player would get more than 15 touches per game. i like benzama but you cant say he dont get enough touches in the games. he is what he is.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:42 am

Unique...  You're wrong.  Higuain got less.  Jesse got less...  Any player that has been the CF is basically a sacrificial lamb since CR has been at Madrid.  My issue is that Benz is happy with it as opposed to kicking and screaming.  He's apathetic and satisfied.  He shouldn't be.

Bale kicked and screamed and got his way. Benz should do the same. If he's ignored, he should move on. This is just a waste.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:08 am

sportsczy wrote:Unique...  You're wrong.  Higuain got less.  Jesse got less...  Any player that has been the CF is basically a sacrificial lamb since CR has been at Madrid.  My issue is that Benz is happy with it as opposed to kicking and screaming.  He's apathetic and satisfied.  He shouldn't be.

Bale kicked and screamed and got his way. Benz should do the same. If he's ignored, he should move on. This is just a waste.
i get what your saying mate but he defo gets more than 15 touches per game. i think benz is a top player. and he gets his fair amount of goals. but to complain that he dont get chances is a bit silly tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:17 am

He should complain... his efficiency on chances has been 20% or better in all but his first season at Madrid.  That's miles better than anyone on the team and top 2 in Europe over that period (only Messi has been better).  It makes no sense that he doesn't demand the ball more.  He doesn't demand enough attention.  Same thing on NT.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:30 am

wont happen with cr as the alpha male of the team. the bigger issue is bale whos an average player and got the team to play for him, if such an average player can do that i dont see why karim cant be assertive and do the same. cr benz combo = fantastic. put bale in the mix and benzema gets ignored. he just doesnt assert himself
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:04 am

It's more than that... At NT, they did all but get on all fours to give the keys to Benz but he only took the keys maybe 3-4 times in the past 3 years. So the NT has had enough and are actively moving away from him. The midfield is being emphasized and the strikers are just asked to take their chances.

It's completely unacceptable and why I have quasi- given up on Benz.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:24 am

This thread should instead be renamed to chad....I mean, shad at it again !

Tribute to the biggest Benzema fanboy on gl Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:46 am

Benzema is not going to change now at 28 especially if he stays at RM , which is the case for 2-3 more years at least. France NT better use their midfield as their main asset, the real strenght is there. Benzema won't change , plain and simple. I even think he will be happy to have a goalscorer beside him but France have none for now. Why not try Gomis ? ( he can't play with Giroud )
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:21 am

Told you plebz this guy isn't worth it. But nah... "world class striker and all that"

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:This thread needs to be locked, purged and irradiated with salt imo
It would just come back as part 3, what is dead can never die

exactly Laughing
What is GL without no Benzema talk
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Sports, if you are going to change your all line of thinking on Benzema now, you owe me an apology. Because when i had those arguments of rmadridistas last summer, your triumvirate of benzema fanboyism with chad and turok came down on me like i was crazy to even question his goods. and now you are flipping the script? Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:42 pm

S wrote:This thread should instead be renamed to chad....I mean, shad at it again !

Tribute to the biggest Benzema fanboy on gl Proud

true i am the biggest fanboy, cause i can stick to my opinions without sheeping with your lot must hurt i know.

all you clowns make all the benz threads and are obsessed with talking about him more than me, even when im not posting you lot bring me up every second, again can't clown me cause im not wrong chumps.

sports fake rant is nice and all, im sure it will keep you all warm until benz scores some more big goals, and you all go into hiding, im looking forward to that again.

Last edited by chad4401 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Sports, if you are going to change your all line of thinking on Benzema now, you owe me an apology. Because when i had those arguments of rmadridistas last summer, your triumvirate of benzema fanboyism with chad and turok came down on me like i was crazy to even question his goods. and now you are flipping the script? Laughing

I wouldn't call it flipping the script........... more like an epiphany.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Never seen an online community so enamored/focused on one player lmao Laughing

I for one accept my Benzema overlord :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:13 pm

cbarca no worries if benzema scores couple more goals, in the coming weeks no threads more about a months or 2 Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Dat heel turn though Proud

I think it's time we move from the excessive debates of Benzema to Pogba lads.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:18 pm

Pogba is a fraud undeserving of his astronomic reputation, there's no debate to be had. A return of the Ozil debate seems far more pertinent at this moment in time.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3