Curtinho
Myesyats
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeletedUser#1
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho ??

The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Dominic King, Tony Barrett and James Pearce have all tonight in their articles indicated that Lovren is ahead of Sakho in pecking order and will start the match vs. Stoke barring any injury.

But yea, keeps heads in sand guys.

Won't be surprised if Sakho asked to leave late in the window. He's a France vice-captain and isn't gonna stand for being benched for a vastly inferior player after proving his worth last season ahead of a home Euros for France.

What a travesty it would be.... Sad

Hope Lovren gets injured this week and I'm deadly serious. The prospect of losing a potentially WC centre back in Sakho because of braindead-ness of a manager who doesn't have ANY CLUE in spotting good defenders and setting up a proper defense is terrifying.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official "Why does BR prefer Lovren to Sakho" thread

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:58 pm

And just as this day couldn't get any worse, RO just blocked me on Skype after I ranted about how much of a prick Rodgers is for his treatment of Sakho. Didn't know El Cujo had hacked his account Sad

gonna hit the booze and stuff lads to forget about this.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Don't you dare lie and spin this, Sepi. I blocked you because you did the one thing you absolutely KNOW, beyond any reasonable iota of doubt, I will not put up with... and that's wish injury or direct seriously physical harm to a person, even more so as it was a person, nay TWO PEOPLE, directly connected to and a part of the club which you claim to support. Of course I blocked you. I have no time, not a single second, of patience for that type of despicable, low, disgusting talk and you have previously be warned on the forums about that type of thing as it is NOT welcome here and it is NOT welcome on my skype. This has NOTHING to do with your opinion on Rodgers, Sakho, or Lovren and EVERYTHING to do with your repeated nauseating talk of desiring injury and bodily harm on other people.

Sort it out.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:12 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Dominic King, Tony Barrett and James Pearce have all tonight in their articles indicated that Lovren is ahead of Sakho in pecking order and will start the match vs. Stoke barring any injury.

Won't be surprised if Sakho asked to leave late in the window. He's a France vice-captain and isn't gonna stand for being benched for a vastly inferior player after proving his worth last season ahead of a home Euros for France.

Hope Lovren gets injured this week and I'm deadly serious. The prospect of losing a potentially WC centre back in Sakho because of braindead-ness of a manager who doesn't have ANY CLUE in spotting good defenders and setting up a proper defense is terrifying.

I saw the reports come out after the game from each of the main journos. I would also point out that most of them suggested that they didn’t understand the choice, either. So, at least we’re not alone.

Not sure that it constitutes “heads in sand” to attempt to apply logical thinking to something that has the reporters close to the club scratching their heads. I think we all obviously see Rodgers attempting to justify the expenditure on Lovren (and to a more successful extent Lallana). The only question here is to what extent Rodgers is willing to go… My previous post questioned the belief that he was automatically going to play Lovren ahead of Sakho in competitive fixtures based solely on pairings in a tightly-packed preseason. I still don’t think one predicates the other. That said, the journos reporting the hierarchy (and notably doing an about-face from their earlier opinions on the depth chart) suggest that Rodgers is willing to push this justification into the competitive season and risk dropping points to uphold his ego.

I too am upset that Sakho (a focal point of the French National team and a top-class CB) is looking to be second choice to a positionally-suspect, notoriously error-prone CB. However, I’m still going to wish Lovren well, if for the one simple fact that if Lovren does well, Liverpool will perform better. I must say that it’s rather disgusting to wish injury on any player, much less one for your own team, and I am disappointed to see that posted here. It gives the implication that you would rather see your own opinions justified than see a person (and by extension, the club) succeed.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:25 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Dominic King, Tony Barrett and James Pearce have all tonight in their articles indicated that Lovren is ahead of Sakho in pecking order and will start the match vs. Stoke barring any injury.

im not having a dig at you mate but why are you allways so bitter and angry. if lovren plays he plays. if he plays badly he will be replaced. but the guy does not deserve a broken leg for bad form. its just a game mate. chill out a bit. no point worrying about a problem unless your in a position to fix it. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:44 pm

I think the only reason Lovren is getting so much chances is because Rodgers wants to see if he (Lovren) can show any glimpse of redemption.

Last season Sakho played in 27 games (2297 mins) as against 38 games (2962 mins) by Lovren. The later barely featured since December.

I think instead of risking Lovren in competitive games, Rodgers is testing him in warm-ups.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:48 pm

Liverpool team to play Swindon Bogdan, Alexander-Arnold, Moreno, Toure, Sakho, Lucas, Can, Allen, Markovic, Firmino, Benteke.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:13 am

ESPN FC UK wrote:A poll on popular Liverpool fan site This is Anfield shows 91 percent of voters opting for Sakho to start ahead of the £20 million former Southampton man Lovren. One can only presume the other 9 percent are Stoke City fans, various members of Lovren's family and possibly even Rodgers himself.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:36 am

Curtinho wrote:if Lovren can take his late season form or find his Southampton form,.

1) His Southampton form is a myth. Get off youtube / whoscored and watch him play.
2) What "late season form"?

rofl
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 pm

ok... i must admit that now i'm stunned with Sakho being ostracized like this. Watched a couple of Liverpool games and he can surely do better than either Lovren or Skrtel.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:21 am

I hope Sakho goes to Madrid and plays next to Varane.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:36 am

Sakho is nowhere near Madrid quality... but he deserves better than what he's getting right now. He's at least on part with Lovren and Skrtel and he's young so you have upside. He's also played at a high level before.

It's a bit baffling
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:45 am

He's WAY ABOVE both Lovren and Skrtel.

Only reason he's "no where near Madrid quality" is because he's stagnating sitting under an idiot of a manager.

He would start over Pepe / Ramos next to Varane. Especially as he would have a decent coach in Rafa over there. Liverpool literally has no structure at the back. Think people are forgetting how good Sakho is.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:54 am

The Lovren deception is amazing. He was voted worst center back in Ligue 1 TWO YEARS IN A ROW by the media.... has 1 good season at Southampton... and everybody chooses to ignore his entire career other than his 1 good season Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:02 am

He ALWAYS was shit.

Clowns like El Cujo read too much on the internet / play Football Manager and don't watch enough games.

Lovren didn't even have a "good" season at Southampton. He was decent, solid in most games but he wasn't "good".

The amount of times Wanyama, Schneleden and Fonte covered his useless ass was the reason he looked anywhere next to "good".

Fonte was always their rock back there. It's the reason they've now made him captain, got rid of Osvaldo and have continued to endlessly back him from the Coca Cola league. Fonte has been "good" for them. And Fonte is still not at a level good enough where we want to be. :SSS

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:31 pm

What ever was the reason, Rodgers has to bite the bullet now.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next