Nishankly
Unique
Art Morte
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Liverpool v Bournemouth - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool v Bournemouth

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:18 am

Curtinho wrote:Arsenal have definitely been a team to be scared about tbf. I mean they scored 0 at home against West Ham, and scored 1 away against Palace and needed an own goal to squeak out a win. Meanwhile they've allowed 3 goals to our 0. If one of these two teams meeting on the 24th has been underwhelming I'd say it is probably Liverpool.

We've only beat Arsenal ONCE from the last 8 matches we've played them. Conversely they've beaten us 5 times. They certainly hold the upper hand and are a team we should fear.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Curtinho wrote:Arsenal have definitely been a team to be scared about tbf. I mean they scored 0 at home against West Ham, and scored 1 away against Palace and needed an own goal to squeak out a win. Meanwhile they've allowed 3 goals to our 0. If one of these two teams meeting on the 24th has been underwhelming I'd say it is probably Liverpool.

We've only beat Arsenal ONCE from the last 8 matches we've played them. Conversely they've beaten us 5 times. They certainly hold the upper hand and are a team we should fear.

nah nah nah makes no sense were favs bro.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:47 pm

can we have Arsenal thread please...I guess Marty should continue it till we lose one !
why change the winning team hmm eh

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:03 pm

That stuff is just media crap, especially since our team is so different and form comes into play as well. Arsenal have looked awful the first two games of the season. We haven't looked much better, but at least we've gotten the results.

In no way am I saying we should be the favourites, especially at the Emirates, but I also don't subscribe to this 'the sky is falling' nonsense or that Arsenal are going to tear us apart if we play like this...what if they play like they've been playing? We could just as easily win.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Helmer wrote:can we have Arsenal thread please...I guess Marty should continue it till we lose one !

Honestly, anyone can start these match threads when they feel like it, but sure, I'll make it.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Helmer wrote:can we have Arsenal thread please...I guess Marty should continue it till we lose one !

Honestly, anyone can start these match threads when they feel like it, but sure, I'll make it.
Nobody can do it like you do Wink :whistle:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:16 pm

Curtinho wrote:

That stuff is just media crap, especially since our team is so different and form comes into play as well. Arsenal have looked awful the first two games of the season. We haven't looked much better, but at least we've gotten the results.

In no way am I saying we should be the favourites, especially at the Emirates, but I also don't subscribe to this 'the sky is falling' nonsense or that Arsenal are going to tear us apart if we play like this...what if they play like they've been playing? We could just as easily win.

What media crap? Those are FACTS. We've got the better of them on ONE occasion for the past few years and specifically under Rodgers. At the Emirates especially, we never get a result there.

And how are Arsenal playing any worse than us? Laughing  Their attack actually looked much more fluid imo in the first 2 games than ours did, they were unlucky not to score on West Ham.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4