Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world?

+56
Helmer
iftikhar
Lex
chad4401
farfan
Mr Nick09
FennecFox7
halamadrid2
The Franchise
The Demon of Carthage
Harmonica
Forza
Vibe
Gil
Dnmac4
Blue Barrett
izzy
Mr_Puyol
Pip
titosantill
McAgger
futbol
Unique
Lord Spencer
DeletedUser#1
El Gunner
BarrileteCosmico
Blue
Perucho21
M99
Pseudo
Kaladin
CBarca
Tomwin Lannister
Doc
McLewis
Lucifer
LeVersacci
Myesyats
Twoism
Hapless_Hans
Onyx
EL Patron
RED
jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
Adit
zigra
Valkyrja
Robespierre
Peccadillo
fatman123
Firenze
Art Morte
RealGunner
60 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world?

Post by Unique Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:Made this thread in the heat of the moment. Feel bad now for doing so.

Want to lock it unless someone has a problem? hmm
dock yourself 25points. cheers

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world?

Post by futbol Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Why are words suddenly being taken literally here? I'm sure Sepi is well aware "political correctness" isn't actually worse than WW2. Laughing The expression "the worst thing ever ..." is fairly normal in here to bring home a point in exaggerated manner, like calling a manager like Pep or a footballer liker Ronaldo a "fraud", which happens all the time in here.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:59 pm

PC culture is destroying us internally. It's turning us into robots, and sucking creativity, and humour out of the society.

It's an era where every word uttered out of your mouth is analyzed and every one is waiting in the line to get offended and make a hysteria out of it.

But then again, this is a SJW forum, saving for Fusbal and Myself....so yea, I'm used to opinions being censored here.

I mean, I started a thread criticizing Feminism and it got locked within 10 minutes Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:PC culture is destroying us internally. It's turning us into robots, and sucking creativity, and humour out of the society.

It's an era where every word uttered out of your mouth is analyzed and every one is waiting in the line to get offended and make a hysteria out of it.

But then again, this is a SJW forum, saving for Fusbal and Myself....so yea, I'm used to opinions being censored here.

I mean, I started a thread criticizing Feminism and it got locked within 10 minutes Laughing
where are you from mate if you don't mind me asking.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Unique wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:PC culture is destroying us internally. It's turning us into robots, and sucking creativity, and humour out of the society.

I am Iranian, living in Canada for the best part of the last 10 years....while also living in Europe in periods during that time.

I speak 5 different languages, a massive fan of national identity and I absolutely despise religion.

banana

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Let me grab popcorns

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Unique wrote:

I am Iranian, living in Canada for the best part of the last 10 years....while also living in Europe in periods during that time.

I speak 5 different languages, a massive fan of national identity and I absolutely despise religion.

banana

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
u have my respect sir Molenation

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Unique wrote:

banana

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
for real or are you just messing around.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:10 pm

I fully endorse what Sep and Gil say on this forum. :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Sepi is like that crazy friend who hit anarchy stage in his mid-teens, faced criticism from every side for his antics, gained some intellect in his college years and is now a grade A arrogant douchebag that thinks his views are that which the rest of the world should follow.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:26 pm

El Gunner wrote:Sepi is like that crazy friend who hit anarchy stage in his mid-teens, faced criticism from every side for his antics, gained some intellect in his college years and is now a grade A arrogant douchebag that thinks his views are that which the rest of the world should follow.
sepi sounds like a Italian name.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:06 am

costa has always been like that. and the spanish press loved it (until atleti started getting results off us, then the madrid press started vilifying him). but that's how spain is, if you're on madrid or barca and playing that way they insult you. if you're playing for anyone else it seems welcomed. thing with costa is, he wants to win at all cost, hates losing. to be honest, i don't mind it, as long as you're not getting sent off and getting red cards, obviously its annoying when you're on the other end, but it comes with the territory

in fairness to costa, when the game ends his madness ends, its all handshakes and fair play with him. so no he's not the biggest scum. there have been way worse scums in footy. i don't think costa even makes a top 50/100 list
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:08 am

@titosantill the scums in your sunday football league doesn't count
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:17 am

titosantill wrote:costa has always been like that. and the spanish press loved it (until atleti started getting results off us, then the madrid press started vilifying him). but that's how spain is, if you're on madrid or barca and playing that way they insult you. if you're playing for anyone else it seems welcomed. thing with costa is, he wants to win at all cost, hates losing. to be honest, i don't mind it, as long as you're not getting sent off and getting red cards, obviously its annoying when you're on the other end, but it comes with the territory

in fairness to costa, when the game ends his madness ends, its all handshakes and fair play with him. so no he's not the biggest scum. there have been way worse scums in footy. i don't think costa even makes a top 50/100 list
the thing with cota is he gives it out but screems like a little girl when he gets it back. I don't mind a player that fights for every ball. but the guy is always in peoples faces when the ball has gone. he also has sly digs at people. he is a spiteful guy tbh. I don't think players like souness. keane or McMahon would have taken any of his crap.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:38 am

@unique, keane will definitely make my list of scums...he'd have probably been red carded playing against costa....possibly injured costa too. costa does have some sheepish ways, but he's no where near top level scum (excluding my sunday football league)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:44 am

titosantill wrote:@unique, keane will definitely make my list of scums...he'd have probably been red carded playing against costa....possibly injured costa too. costa does have some sheepish ways, but he's no where near top level scum (excluding my sunday football league)
I have never once seen keane screem like a little girl when he gets it back tbh. costa is a spiteful man that is all mouth and sly digs imo. put keane and costa on a pitch in the middle of nowhere with a ball and see who folds first. costa is like pepe. acts like a hard man but is nothing of the sort.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:49 am

Diego Costa is the only footballer in the world who could have both of his legs broken and I would smile watching it.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:51 am

Pippo wrote:Diego Costa is the only footballer in the world who could have both of his legs broken and I would smile watching it.
yet he crys when he he don't get a free kick. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:58 am

Let's keep this thread politics free, gents. Costa being a muppet certainly leaves plenty to talk about on its own.

Sepi - Start a thread in the appropriate section if you want to debate the merits or lack thereof relating to political correctness.

This is not the place for it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:05 am

McLewis wrote:Let's keep this thread politics free, gents. Costa being a muppet certainly leaves plenty to talk about on its own.

Sepi - Start a thread in the appropriate section if you want to debate the merits or lack thereof relating to political correctness.

This is not the place for it.
so true. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:31 am

loved garth crooks rant on mike dean.

Mou naming Costa as his man of the match exemplifies the scum culture Chelsea embraces under Mou. Players will act with no professional courtesy under a man who does not practice it at all - in fact he discourages it. Banners of legend serial cheater and scum John Terry flying high, Costa getting a standing ovation after his scumbag performance. Filthy club.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:43 am

"Just win Baby"
     -mourinho

Spoiler:
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:45 am

Peccadillo wrote:loved garth crooks rant on mike dean.

Mou naming Costa as his man of the match exemplifies the scum culture Chelsea embraces under Mou. Players will act with no professional courtesy under a man who does not practice it at all - in fact he discourages it. Banners of legend serial cheater and scum John Terry flying high, Costa getting a standing ovation after his scumbag performance. Filthy club.
I take it the last bit was from you and not garth crooks Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:47 am

Mr_Puyol wrote:"Just win Baby"
     -mourinho

Spoiler:

that is the bottom line and I understand that. but do you think mourinho has any class as a person.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:47 am

Laughing no but I'm sure he'd say it if he could.

This is Garth Crooks rant:
http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/19/bbc-pundit-garth-crooks-launches-angry-rant-against-referee-mike-dean-after-chelsea-v-arsenal-match-5399061/
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:49 am

Peccadillo wrote:Mou naming Costa as his man of the match exemplifies the scum culture Chelsea embraces under Mou. Players will act with no professional courtesy under a man who does not practice it at all - in fact he discourages it. Banners of legend serial cheater and scum John Terry flying high, Costa getting a standing ovation after his scumbag performance. Filthy club.

Bit much there.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next