Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world?

+56
Helmer
iftikhar
Lex
chad4401
farfan
Mr Nick09
FennecFox7
halamadrid2
The Franchise
The Demon of Carthage
Harmonica
Forza
Vibe
Gil
Dnmac4
Blue Barrett
izzy
Mr_Puyol
Pip
titosantill
McAgger
futbol
Unique
Lord Spencer
DeletedUser#1
El Gunner
BarrileteCosmico
Blue
Perucho21
M99
Pseudo
Kaladin
CBarca
Tomwin Lannister
Doc
McLewis
Lucifer
LeVersacci
Myesyats
Twoism
Hapless_Hans
Onyx
EL Patron
RED
jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
Adit
zigra
Valkyrja
Robespierre
Peccadillo
fatman123
Firenze
Art Morte
RealGunner
60 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world? - Page 9 Empty Re: Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world?

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 22 Sep - 22:26:39

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's the right decision regardless, although the kick out was a bookable offence he shouldn't have been booked before that.

Costa however should have been booked after 2 minutes

https://streamable.com/86xp

The guy is just such an all around piece of shit Laughing

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world? - Page 9 Empty Re: Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world?

Post by farfan Tue 22 Sep - 22:29:11

Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world? - Page 9 Diego-Costa

a face not even a mother could love .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 22 Sep - 22:30:33

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's the right decision regardless, although the kick out was a bookable offence he shouldn't have been booked before that.

Costa however should have been booked after 2 minutes

https://streamable.com/86xp

The guy is just such an all around piece of shit Laughing

He also committed at least two yellow card offences which i can remember after the red card lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 23 Sep - 3:28:11

Good. WOuld have been a massive farce if he got away with it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed 23 Sep - 3:30:54

The Blues made known their feelings over the Football Association's decision to ban their striker for three games, but will wait for the written reasons before commenting further
Chelsea say they are "extremely disappointed" with the Football Association's decision to ban striker Deigo Costa for three matches on Tuesday.

Costa was suspended for his actions during the Blues' 2-0 victory over Arsenal on Saturday, in which he clashed with Laurent Koscielny and Gabriel.

A statement on the club's website reads: "We are extremely disappointed with the FA Regulatory Commission's decision to suspend Diego Costa. We will await their written reasons before commenting further."

Blues boss Jose Mourinho had lauded his striker's behaviour after the match, insisting he did nothing wrong and that he did not deserve to be red carded, as Gunners manager Arsene Wenger had suggested.

"If you want to speak about Diego Costa with me, he played like he has to play," he said.

"That's why you have full stadiums and the game watched around the world by millions and millions. The game has to be played like that.

"That is why tomorrow I will go to see what I consider comparable in terms of dedication and passion, New Zealand and Argentina [in the Rugby World Cup] - I go tomorrow because I love it. Fantastic, Diego.

"Costa was man-of-the-match for me. Of course [it was not a red card for Costa]."

The FA had earlier rescinded Gabriel's own three-match punishment after he was sent off during the game for kicking out at Costa.

The Gunners appealed against the would-be violent conduct ban on the grounds of wrongful dismissal, and were deemed successful.

However, the Brazilian centre-back still faces an improper conduct charge and has until Thursday evening to respond.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed 23 Sep - 12:43:00

Costa banned for 3 games. Mou be like banana

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 23 Sep - 12:47:11

cant wait to see what the real cnut of the footballing world has to say about it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu 24 Sep - 0:59:37

Would love to fight him tbh
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu 24 Sep - 1:20:30

Lex wrote:Would love to fight him tbh
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 1 Nov - 9:08:29

Retrospective action?

https://gfycat.com/SinfulJitteryImperatorangel
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 1 Nov - 9:18:48

Respect for Skrtel for keeping his cool. Costa should be banned for life for his lifetime achievements
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun 1 Nov - 9:28:55

Don't call me James wrote:Retrospective action?

https://gfycat.com/SinfulJitteryImperatorangel
Shocked

Is this guy insane or something???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 1 Nov - 12:59:43

I dont think FA would take any action against it but they should imo.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 1 Nov - 13:16:29

Helmer wrote:I dont think FA would take any action against it but they should imo.

Depends whether the referee has seen it in the game or not.

Apparently he gave a foul for the incident so he judged the whole action in the game (probably didn't see the kick the way replays show it but then that's the same with any other foul that can't be appealed).

Retroactive action can only be taken for things happening out of the refs sight.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun 1 Nov - 13:26:57

Skrtel provoked him throughout the match, dirty freaking player. Infamous for his acts.

There should be no retrospective action, won't be surprised if there is though.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 1 Nov - 13:28:08

I think he gave foul for initial mis judged tackle by Costa. But after going to to ground, Clattenburg was looking away for a moment and then realised they are still lying on the ground. So I think Clattenburg would definitely inform FA, he didnt see it in real time.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 1 Nov - 13:29:57

Blue wrote:Skrtel provoked him throughout the match, dirty freaking player. Infamous for his acts.

here comes the thing 'Chleseas players and managers are saints, while others are pricks' Laughing Skrtel and Costa both are physical players but the difference is Costa crosses the line. If you open your eyes little wider, Costa kicked him and Skrtel gave him his hand Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 1 Nov - 13:32:25

Helmer wrote:I think he gave foul for initial mis judged tackle by Costa. But after going to to ground, Clattenburg was looking away for a moment and then realised they are still lying on the ground. So I think Clattenburg would definitely inform FA, he didnt see it in real time.

In the gif you posted Clappenstein is standing right there and looking on to it the whole time.
Should have been a red card no doubt but in this case retroaction is not possible.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 1 Nov - 13:37:46

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Helmer wrote:I think he gave foul for initial mis judged tackle by Costa. But after going to to ground, Clattenburg was looking away for a moment and then realised they are still lying on the ground. So I think Clattenburg would definitely inform FA, he didnt see it in real time.

In the gif you posted Clappenstein is standing right there and looking on to it the whole time.
Should have been a red card no doubt but in this case retroaction is not possible.

Ok, may be ! Not that I care anymore but if the rules say so, fair enough ! The chapter closed then !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun 1 Nov - 13:43:13

Helmer wrote:
Blue wrote:Skrtel provoked him throughout the match, dirty freaking player. Infamous for his acts.

here comes the thing 'Chleseas players and managers are saints, while others are pricks' Laughing Skrtel and Costa both are physical players but the difference is Costa crosses the line. If you open your eyes little wider, Costa kicked him and Skrtel gave him his hand Proud

1. I have not stated Costa or our manager is a saint, you are making a false assumption about my views.

2. I feel Skrtel actions toggles and actions throughout the match does not make him a saint either. Let's not act like his kick was an intention to hurt, but more of a way to provoke Skrtel tbf.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 1 Nov - 13:43:58

How is Skrtel infamous for his acts?

But Clattenburg saw the whole thing so there shouldn't be action. It was a deliberate kick and a red, but oh well.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 1 Nov - 13:44:23

Helmer wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Ok, may be ! Not that I care anymore but if the rules say so, fair enough ! The chapter closed then !

at least that's the way I see it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 1 Nov - 13:51:20

Blue wrote:
Helmer wrote:

1. I have not stated Costa or our manager is a saint, you are making a false assumption about my views.

2. I feel Skrtel actions toggles and actions throughout the match does not make him a saint either. Let's not act like his kick was an intention to hurt, but more of a way to provoke Skrtel tbf.

Ohhh, ok so Suarez's bite was just a result of getting provoked by Ivanovic or other Chelsea players. No it was not, the reason is that this is how Suarez's frustrated nature was and he had crossed the line. In the footballing world, it is all about football and the physicality allowed which does not harm your opponents.

I also dont think Costa wanted to hurt Skrtel but he was wound up by Skrtel and in general the situation in the match. Costa was frsutrated and he took it out on Skrtel. As a grown up, you can/should not do it !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun 1 Nov - 14:01:20

Helmer wrote:
Blue wrote:
Helmer wrote:

Ohhh, ok so Suarez's bite was just a result of getting provoked by Ivanovic or other Chelsea players. No it was not, the reason is that this is how Suarez's frustrated nature was and he had crossed the line. In the footballing world, it is all about football and the physicality allowed which does not harm your opponents.

I also dont think Costa wanted to hurt Skrtel but he was wound up by Skrtel and in general the situation in the match. Costa was frsutrated and he took it out on Skrtel. As a grown up, you can/should not do it !

I agree on the Costa part, I feel Costa does a lot of stupid childish shit, but I don't think retroactive action is needed.

If Costa act was more harmful or intentional to injure then my perspective would change.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 1 Nov - 20:58:18

Could get a 4 match ban by FA.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 1 Nov - 20:59:56

Chelsea are probably better with Remy atm

But he won't get a punishment since liverpool aren't raising a case and no one else really cares
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next