Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world?

+56
Helmer
iftikhar
Lex
chad4401
farfan
Mr Nick09
FennecFox7
halamadrid2
The Franchise
The Demon of Carthage
Harmonica
Forza
Vibe
Gil
Dnmac4
Blue Barrett
izzy
Mr_Puyol
Pip
titosantill
McAgger
futbol
Unique
Lord Spencer
DeletedUser#1
El Gunner
BarrileteCosmico
Blue
Perucho21
M99
Pseudo
Kaladin
CBarca
Tomwin Lannister
Doc
McLewis
Lucifer
LeVersacci
Myesyats
Twoism
Hapless_Hans
Onyx
EL Patron
RED
jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
Adit
zigra
Valkyrja
Robespierre
Peccadillo
fatman123
Firenze
Art Morte
RealGunner
60 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:34 pm

I'd vote for myself tbh

He's top 5 though

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Diego Costa the biggest cheat in the world?

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:13 pm

EL Patron wrote:
Twoism wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Koscielny didn't get involved though, even though he was the victim. He knew better.
Stupidity by Gabriel, he cost his team a point.
kozz has experience, I dont think Gabriel has played against Costa before. Now he knows
Gabriel has played against Costa in Spain before so he knows his antics, lets not act like he is stupid. if anything the others did not do enough to stand for their team mates. Look at how Chelsea players surrounded the ref when Gabriel did that little kick ? Compare that to the response from Arsenal players when Costa assaulted Koscielny ? Compare that to when Costa put his hands on Gabriel ? where is the team unity ? blaming the only guy who stood up for his team mate is a little unfair ffs

And I respect Arsenal more for it, as far as not crying and surrounding the ref like Chelsea did. Disgrace of a football club.

That being said the fact that no Arsenal player really took charge and got a hold of Gabriel is shocking on their part. Gabriel was standing up for his teammate but another player should have been looking after Gabriel with the way things were going. He's a grown man and it's his fault in the end but the other arsenal players enabled him in this situation and they went down a man because of it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:27 pm

I'd like to see him try and have a go at Mexes, Philipe would rek him (doesn't even care if he's banned for the next 10-20 games)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:49 pm

He's not worse than Suarez. Costa knows what he's doing but I feel Luiz is truly evil.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Yes, an emphatic yes. Guy is currently the biggest scum in pro football. Not surprised at all on his actions today. I really hope we get Chelsea vs Juve on CL so he tries to have a go at Chiellini and gets put in his place.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:10 pm

M99 wrote:Yes, an emphatic yes. Guy is currently the biggest scum in pro football. Not surprised at all on his actions today. I really hope we get Chelsea vs Juve on CL so he tries to have a go at Chiellini and gets put in his place.

Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:15 pm

I could see easily envision Chellini getting sent off. Stupidly.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Still say Suarez is the biggest scum
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:08 pm

CBarca wrote:
EL Patron wrote:
Twoism wrote:
kozz has experience, I dont think Gabriel has played against Costa before. Now he knows
Gabriel has played against Costa in Spain before so he knows his antics, lets not act like he is stupid. if anything the others did not do enough to stand for their team mates. Look at how Chelsea players surrounded the ref when Gabriel did that little kick ? Compare that to the response from Arsenal players when Costa assaulted Koscielny ? Compare that to when Costa put his hands on Gabriel ? where is the team unity ? blaming the only guy who stood up for his team mate is a little unfair ffs

And I respect Arsenal more for it, as far as not crying and surrounding the ref like Chelsea did. Disgrace of a football club.

That being said the fact that no Arsenal player really took charge and got a hold of Gabriel is shocking on their part. Gabriel was standing up for his teammate but another player should have been looking after Gabriel with the way things were going. He's a grown man and it's his fault in the end but the other arsenal players enabled him in this situation and they went down a man because of it.

It was ex Barca Cesc and Pedro who joined Costa to crowed the ref rofl
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Blue wrote:
CBarca wrote:
EL Patron wrote:

It was ex Barca Cesc and Pedro who joined Costa to crowed the ref rofl

Tbf, they're all 3 Spanish hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:13 pm

I haven't seen Costa do anything near as bad as Frankie 'finger in the butt' Jara
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:23 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I haven't seen Costa do anything near as bad as Frankie 'finger in the butt' Jara

True. The finger in the butt with the ridiculous tumble afterwards should propel Jara right to the top.

Costa's consistency as a dirty pos is pretty resounding though.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Made this thread in the heat of the moment. Feel bad now for doing so.

Want to lock it unless someone has a problem? hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:42 pm

I have a problem with that.

You can't keep locking away your feelings RG.

Very glad to finally have seen some nonironic, raw emotional act on your side Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:53 pm

You're not locking anything.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:07 pm

why do you feel bad RG?

Why can't we tell things as it is and ALWAYS have to censor our thoughts ?

This politically correct culture is cancer.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:17 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:why do you feel bad RG?

Do you have any idea what 'political correctness' means and where it originates. Stop using that term, it makes you look very ignorant.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:25 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Do you have any idea what 'political correctness' means and where it originates. Stop using that term, it makes you look very ignorant.

I fully know what it means, because I live in a society infected with this disease.

It's the worst thing to happen to Western civilization, we need rid immediately.

Social Justice Warriors (SJW) and their PC culture suck the joy out of life and everything and will eventually end our existence as functional human beings, if not stopped.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:26 pm

The bullshit you talk is beyond belief tbh.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:36 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

I fully know what it means, because I live in a society infected with this disease.

It's the worst thing to happen to Western civilization, we need rid immediately.

Social Justice Warriors (SJW) and their PC culture suck the joy out of life and everything and will eventually end our existence as functional human beings, if not stopped.

Seriously. The "worst" thing to happen to western Civilization.

Not the two world wars, dark ages, black plague, Spanish flu, Hunnic invasion, great depression, or even the current refugee crisis.

Here, I am going to be completely non PC for your taste.

You are, as usual, full of shit.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Pls don't lock this thread, this just turned juicy

Someone ask Sepi if he's gonna take that

Last edited by CBarca on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:38 pm

hans v nat. fight fight fight eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:40 pm

I don't think costa is the biggest scum in the world. but he is the type of guy you would like to kick in the nuts. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Seriously. The "worst" thing to happen to western Civilization.

Not the two world wars, dark ages, black plague, Spanish flu, Hunnic invasion, great depression, or even the current refugee crisis.

Don't forget the African slave trade.

Also, nothing wrong with expressing your feelings RG. While you maybe the admin, this isn't parliament. It's a football forum.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Doc wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Seriously. The "worst" thing to happen to western Civilization.

Don't forget the African slave trade.

Also, nothing wrong with expressing your feelings RG. While you maybe the admin, this isn't parliament. It's a football forum.

Wouldn't that be one of the worst things Western civilization inflicted on the world though hmm
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:Made this thread in the heat of the moment. Feel bad now for doing so.

Want to lock it unless someone has a problem? hmm
dock yourself 25points. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next