If Benitez fails, it will be because.......

+10
izzy
futbol_bill
Doc
sportsczy
VanDeezNuts
Hapless_Hans
Lucifer
Magricos
titosantill
shadexticos
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If Benitez fails, it will be because....... - Page 2 Empty Re: If Benitez fails, it will be because.......

Post by izzy Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:08 pm

shadexticos wrote:maybe if u read a little closer you would see where i said i am actually positive about him despite the observations.
Its more of a negative view to what he could do to succeed.
An alternative title would be "If Benitez succeeds, it would be because"

Its just what i noticed in the few games we have played so far.

It's a HORRENDOUS thread.

Observations? How many competitive games has he been in charge in so far?
How many times has he been able to fully play his best team? Do we even know what his best first 11 is?

"If he FAILS......" Are you kidding me?

It's fcking OCTOBER!

Predicting the guys failure..... Joke.

He's learning, he'll make mistakes like everyone else. He'll learn from them, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and point out the reasons he will fail in fcking OCTOBER.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

If Benitez fails, it will be because....... - Page 2 Empty Re: If Benitez fails, it will be because.......

Post by shadexticos Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:52 am

izzy wrote:
shadexticos wrote:maybe if u read a little closer you would see where i said i am actually positive about him despite the observations.

How many times has he been able to fully play his best team? Do we even know what his best first 11 is?

It's fcking OCTOBER!

He's learning, he'll make mistakes like everyone else. He'll learn from them, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and point out the reasons he will fail in fcking OCTOBER.

you seem so pained by the thread, I'm sure you wanna shoot yourself now.I think u need a hug or something. That's the joy of a madridista community - you watch matches, take observations, ask the community what they think, clear/reinforce your doubts/assurances.

I think my next thread would be "If izzy shoots himself, it will be because....."

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:54 am

izzy wrote:

It's fcking OCTOBER!

you seem so pained by the thread, I'm sure you wanna shoot yourself now.I think u need a hug or something. That's the joy of a madridista community - you watch matches, take observations, ask the community what they think, clear/reinforce your doubts/assurances.

Regardless, i am optimistic about Benitez and i believe we will win one major trophy come may.

I think my next thread would be "If izzy shoots himself, it will be because....."

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:13 am

Madrid defence undoubtedly is the weak link. They have been more than once bailed out by their keeper with streak of stellar performances. Personally I think there is not very diffence between de gea and him. Benitez is known to tightened the defence which is not seen yet though its a very short time to judge someone. If benitez fails it will be because of the very same reasons imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:49 pm

I like him. He really wants to be and succeed here. But it seems like all our players regressed under him. Modric, Kroos, Ronaldo, Isco all play like shit compared to last season. And there is also the mental part where I think it was one of Carlo's biggest strenghts. I haven't seen so much lack of aggresivity since the galacticos era.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Let's not overreact on one game. If they play like this again, then alright go for it, but for now let's wait to see how they overcome this esp. against Barca.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Sacked according to media.

Lmao like I said should have benched James a while ago. He kept playing the stars and still got sacked. I hope he learns from this and stick to his own philosophy in the future.

Zidane the interim.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Adit wrote:Sacked according to media.

Lmao like I said should have benched James a while ago. He kept playing the stars and still got sacked. I hope he learns from this and stick to his own philosophy in the future.

Zidane the interim.

i would have stick with Benitez we aren't winning a thing anyway, and now we are gonna burn Zidane, he deserved a preseason, not this interim thing.

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:32 pm

Adit wrote:Sacked according to media.

Zidane the interim.

I hope he learns not to ostracize GOATS like Hamez
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next