Art Morte
RealGunner
McLewis
31 posters

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead III - Page 11 Empty Re: The Walking Dead III

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:09 am

Rick's transformation has been one of the best things about the show.

Season 6 Rick would have shot Merle straight away isntead if handcuffing him lol.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:01 am

Caught up with the past 2 episodes.

episode 4- Boring. I appreciate the fact they wanted to delve into morgan's backstory, but this ep just screamed filler. The way eastland got bit was stupid af too. Also involved some of the lamest fighting scenes I'v seen, like it was done in slow motion.

episode 5- It's quite clear that Glenn is alive. All that sappy emotion conveyed by Maggie is all leading to a predictable climax (i'm intrigued to find out how the F the writers will explain that). I'm struggling to think of interesting things that happened...oh, a random lesbo kiss, Rick finally making a move on the blonde milf, we learn for the first time that the leader of Alexandria has a son(i'm bad with names) and at the end she tried to lure the zombies in?

Oh and she doesn't know that one needs to stab zombies in the head to kill them.

Season has taken a big nose dive since ep 3. Hopefully it ends with a bang with the mid season finale.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:10 am

Episode 4 was my favorite funnily. But Eastman's death was beyond stupid. If only he had a big long object to smack the zombie away Sad Oh wait...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:15 am

Ugh, another boring filler. I liked the Daryl parts but not the Abraham/Sasha scenes. I have a feeling Daryl's scenes is gonna be very important to the future of the show.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:25 am

Very disappointed with the latest episode.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:57 pm

That dumbass blonde girl getting bit like that epitomizes the dumbness of this show. Dumb.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:23 pm

RED wrote:That dumbass blonde girl getting bit like that epitomizes the dumbness of this show. Dumb.

I was rolling my eyes before it even happened. So obvious and so dumb.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Weak episode.

2 days at best have passed since S6E1, they are really dragging everything out aren't they? The Glenn situation has not been solved, The Wolf situation has not been resolved, The Walkers situation not resolved.

And it looks like the next episode is not any better if the trailer can be believed.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:00 pm

watching the ep right now

did they really just try to show a tense scene, ominous music and all, with daryl struggling to get his crossbow out of a bag while a walker is like 20 feet from him :facepalm:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Now this was a filler.

M99 wrote:I have a feeling Daryl's scenes is gonna be very important to the future of the show.

Why? You mean the appearance of that other group?

RED wrote:That dumbass blonde girl getting bit like that epitomizes the dumbness of this show. Dumb.

Yeah, reeeeeeeeally cringe. The forest scenes were really badly made, all of them. Even worse than the chick getting killed was that one where they could hear a big-ass truck rolling through the forest only when it was, like, 20 metres away. And what followed  Laughing
The "bad people" were right there in front of them and then Daryl just goes "let's casually jog this way" and they got away from them Laughing
And after going through all the trouble of finding these escaped guys they just give up when one gets bitten Laughing

Considering how pretty much nothing of any importance happened in this episode, it's incredible how lazily and poorly they've managed to write and direct it anyway.

urbaNRoots wrote:Weak episode.
2 days at best have passed since S6E1, they are really dragging everything out aren't they?

Yeah, exactly. I really liked ep. 4 (the Morgan episode) and I was expecting ep. 5 to be a breather, but now it's become a real problem and a negative that we've gone three straight episodes without the plot going anywhere. After such a great start to the season I'm feeling really let down now.

Anyway, besides that mystery group that may or may not come to play later on, there were only two minor things that I found at all noteworthy:

1. So, Abraham was hitting on Sasha now? Are we set for three-way soap opera between them two and Rosita? Really not looking forward to it if we are. If that soap opera does happen, though, I'm expecting it just lay the dramatic background to one of them dying.

2. That ending on the radio, "help". Was that the two idiots who took Daryl's bike or was it someone from Alexandria, indicating that things have gone to shit there in the meanwhile?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Yeah, that dude took daryl's motorbike and crossbow. Surely it's gonna come into play in the future.

And I think the radio guy was Glenn. Norman Reedus didn't exactly confirm it was not Glenn. He was laughing and was like "nah nah its not glenn"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:16 pm

M99 wrote:And I think the radio guy was Glenn. Norman Reedus didn't exactly confirm it was not Glenn.

Damn you M99, you made me go back and listen to it again and again and again eco smile

Sadly, I couldn't tell whether it was Glenn or not, the "help" wasn't succinct and almost inaudible.

At first, I thought it was the guy who stole his crossbow who was the one calling for help, especially when earlier Daryl himself told him and his girl "You'll be" (when she said that they were sorry).

But I wouldn't rule out your theory.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:23 am

So we have a rocket launcher and a car filled with petrol... I guess we now know how they're fixing the zombie issue on the next episode.

Also the "Help" was definitely by Glenn.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:43 am

Not even joking. My favourite episode of the season so far. Knew it was lacking something. This was it.

Great to see more of Daryl again.

Some of the shots were amazing :bow:
Abraham with that walker hanging off the bridge
That burned kid walker with the biker helmet :banderas:

The "always accountable" episodic-story was well done with Sacha and Abraham's discussions on when and when not you still have choices in this world. And also with Daryl's trust radar weighing the other two throughout the episode but then who at the end stole his bike. That arc will surely comeback in the second half of the season I think.

Next episode is back at Alexandria. Rick was intensely talking to someone, it's probably one of two: Diana or Morgan
And Father Gabriel looks to be up to no good again.

So I think that leaves Glenn's rescue by Daryl, Sacha and Abraham for the mid-season finale.

Let's hope these last two episodes bang!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:57 am

Oh *bleep* if it was Glenn. Shit, it probably was. *bleep*.

Maybe it wasn't. Let's hope it wasn't. Glenn is dead.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:48 am

Art Morte wrote:Now this was a filler.

M99 wrote:I have a feeling Daryl's scenes is gonna be very important to the future of the show.

Why? You mean the appearance of that other group?

Yeah, reeeeeeeeally cringe. The forest scenes were really badly made, all of them. Even worse than the chick getting killed was that one where they could hear a big-ass truck rolling through the forest only when it was, like, 20 metres away. And what followed  Laughing
The "bad people" were right there in front of them and then Daryl just goes "let's casually jog this way" and they got away from them Laughing
And after going through all the trouble of finding these escaped guys they just give up when one gets bitten Laughing

Considering how pretty much nothing of any importance happened in this episode, it's incredible how lazily and poorly they've managed to write and direct it anyway.

urbaNRoots wrote:Weak episode.
2 days at best have passed since S6E1, they are really dragging everything out aren't they?

Yeah, exactly. I really liked ep. 4 (the Morgan episode) and I was expecting ep. 5 to be a breather, but now it's become a real problem and a negative that we've gone three straight episodes without the plot going anywhere. After such a great start to the season I'm feeling really let down now.

Anyway, besides that mystery group that may or may not come to play later on, there were only two minor things that I found at all noteworthy:

1. So, Abraham was hitting on Sasha now? Are we set for three-way soap opera between them two and Rosita? Really not looking forward to it if we are. If that soap opera does happen, though, I'm expecting it just lay the dramatic background to one of them dying.

2. That ending on the radio, "help". Was that the two idiots who took Daryl's bike or was it someone from Alexandria, indicating that things have gone to shit there in the meanwhile?

Really liked this episode although everything you point out is true. It was so stupid that they escaped so easily from the bad guys in the forest!

Oh well, I just let it slip when it comes to TWD because the enterteinment. But I continue to think they could get drama with interligence.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:15 pm

I would have liked it all right if before this episode we had had an episode where the main plot advanced. Three straight episodes without anything happening in the main plot is too much. And if the scenes in this episode had been better written and directed. Pretty much all of the Daryl scenes felt amateurish.

Was glad to see more of Abraham, though, and also digging it how he's losing it a bit and eager to kill walkers / bad people even when it's not necessary. I'm just afraid they might be preparing his death this way Sad
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:01 pm

these fodder deaths are soooo fking cringe worthy. The first one where Darryl makes a noise with the bush and the guy walks straight into a walker, like wtf is that?? And it doesn't stop there, he gets his friend to chop half his arm off in ONE fking swing. To top it off you can hear the guy who chopped off off the arm saying 'cmon man, lets walk it off' :facepalm: rofl another thing is WHERE THE FK IS THE BLOOD? you see the guy just casually stands up and walks it off.

2 good episodes follow by 3 fillers. Not sure if im watching walking dead of bleach atm.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Enjoyed the episode tbh. Apart from few bits where I tabbed out.

Abraham was great in this episode. Loved his scenes and the RPG moment was very nicely done. Dem Cigars looked 10/10 would smash.

Daryl needed that episode too. Been some time we saw him in depth. Shame he lost his bike and crossbow Sad Although I am pretty sure that couple will return.

That tractor group looked interesting. Interesting they didn't show the face of that guy in charge.

Deaths in this ep were hilarious. You know sometimes they can't be bothered thinking of a good death so they just go with whatever to progress Laughing

It was better than last week's ep tbh. Expecting 2-3 action-packed episodes now followed by another 2-3 fillers.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:15 pm

Art Morte wrote:I would have liked it all right if before this episode we had had an episode where the main plot advanced. Three straight episodes without anything happening in the main plot is too much. And if the scenes in this episode had been better written and directed. Pretty much all of the Daryl scenes felt amateurish.

we had this conversation before as well last season.

Show has become so mainstream that they love to drag it as much as possible. That spin off is a great example.

TWD comics are succinct and never goes sidetrack. If they follow that format, then it'd be about 16 episodes worth of material per season. Less maybe. Reason why season 1 is rated so highly by people is because of how there were no fillers (eventhough half the season was madeup and non-canon)

It's 40% become a money-making scheme for AMC since they have no other shows.

Was glad to see more of Abraham, though, and also digging it how he's losing it a bit and eager to kill walkers / bad people even when it's not necessary. I'm just afraid they might be preparing his death this way Sad

Same. He's a great character and should be more involved. Hopefully he doesn't die.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:39 am

This wasn't a filler episode by any standard. We got introduced to a new possibly enemy group, we met the couple who stole Daryl's bike, and so on.

Also, don't think there are filler episodes, every episode tells you something, even if it isn't the main plot.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:01 am

So it appears that Glenn's fate will finally be revealed this Sunday (or Monday depending where you are).

Dead or alive, we will atleast know.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:43 am

How sure are you about that?
From what I saw from the next episode it looks like they will leave it for mid-seasom finale
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Very sure.

Of course the preview would not show a dead/alive body of Glenn. But we'll get a closure for sure.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Can't wait for Abraham to shoot the walker-Glenn with one of those rpg's only for the explosion to propel Glenn's head to Alexandria where it lands right at Maggie's feet who faints from the shock and Rick tries to shoot Glenn's head so it won't bite Maggie but he forgot to put the bullets back in his revolver after letting Ron play with it and Morgan is standing right next to Maggie and could crush Glenn's head with his stick but he hesitates mumbling to himself that all life is precious and Glenn's severed head has time to bite Maggie ironically right on the lips so it looks like they're kissing and then end credits.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Art Morte wrote:Can't wait for Abraham to shoot the walker-Glenn with one of those rpg's only for the explosion to propel Glenn's head to Alexandria where it lands right at Maggie's feet who faints from the shock and Rick tries to shoot Glenn's head so it won't bite Maggie but he forgot to put the bullets back in his revolver after letting Ron play with it and Morgan is standing right next to Maggie and could crush Glenn's head with his stick but he hesitates mumbling to himself that all life is precious and Glenn's severed head has time to bite Maggie ironically right on the lips so it looks like they're kissing and then end credits.

Can't wait for Glenn to show up running at the Alexandria gate shouting "OPEN THE GATE" with no explanation whatsoever as to how he escaped that horde of walkers.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next