Slaven Bilic: No other player reminds me of Luka Modric as much as West Ham’s Manuel Lanzini

+5
Myesyats
Vibe
Hapless_Hans
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
9 posters

Go down

Slaven Bilic: No other player reminds me of Luka Modric as much as West Ham’s Manuel Lanzini Empty Slaven Bilic: No other player reminds me of Luka Modric as much as West Ham’s Manuel Lanzini

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:54 pm

I have never seen a player who reminds me of Luka Modric as much as Manuel Lanzini. Luka is my favourite player. He is my prototype of a great midfielder.

I put Luka in the Croatia Under-21s and then in the senior team and we have a special kind of bond. But Lanzini has the same kind of qualities.

Not many people had heard of him here but we had known him for a while. He was from River Plate, playing in a massive league and under huge pressure. They gave him No10 — a special number — at the age of 20. I wanted to sign him for Besiktas but it didn’t happen because the club received a better offer and he ended up at Al Jazira in the United Arab Emirates. But this time we got him at West Ham.

We have an option to sign him permanently at the end of the season and we will see what happens. What I do know is he is making our other players better.

Lanzini scored against Crystal Palace but his performance was good not for that reason alone. He always wants the ball. That’s why we put him in midfield.

He could play in a number of positions but his best is wherever the ball is. So he has to be central where he can have most contact.

He always makes himself available. If the players are in trouble, he comes and gets it. He does not look strong but some players can defy that physicality to impose themselves. Modric is the same and, like him, Lanzini is not afraid either. I am delighted with him.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/slaven-bilic-no-other-player-reminds-me-of-luka-modric-as-much-as-west-ham-s-manuel-lanzini-a3097781.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Slaven Bilic: No other player reminds me of Luka Modric as much as West Ham’s Manuel Lanzini Empty Re: Slaven Bilic: No other player reminds me of Luka Modric as much as West Ham’s Manuel Lanzini

Post by McAgger Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:58 pm

Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Slaven Bilic: No other player reminds me of Luka Modric as much as West Ham’s Manuel Lanzini Empty Re: Slaven Bilic: No other player reminds me of Luka Modric as much as West Ham’s Manuel Lanzini

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:05 pm

what's funny
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:42 am

I was told he was brought to West Ham so Zarate can have a friend
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:23 am

This should be in the 'Not worthy of a thread' section at best
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:24 pm

I am increasingly impressed with Slaven Bilic hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:09 am

A clearance worth 2 points right there
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:14 am

Shouldn't even had to make it Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:38 am

Instead of hyping this UAE league scrub why are we not hyping defender forged by grit, steel and iron in Gabriel
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Wut wut wuttt
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:19 pm

Will he ever stop?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Nice goals
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:57 pm

He took his goal today with some style eh.
Decent quality player. Let's see how he improves.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down