Nishankly
bloodless
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pique: Xavi's done no wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: Pique: Xavi's done no wrong

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:I am annoyed by it, because they are acting like twats just so they can sign a player that is'nt needed and never will be needed when you are in desperate need of a CB.

If Fabregas signed a new contract at Arsenal and told Barca to GTFO, no Arsenal fan would be more happy than me i assure you.

I think Cesc has no problem telling Barcelona to frak off, if he does that he might as well forget playing for the national team again.

Lol, wut?

Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:22 pm

kiranr wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Of course i am. It is idiotic when you consider we paid 25m for Chygrinskiy and we cant pay 40 or higher for Fab.

And to top it all off, we are just using the wrong tactics here. Speaking in the media in this manner will only make Arsenal and Wenger adamant about not selling Fab if they were only reluctant before and you end up losing a lot of goodwill. It is a lose-lose scenario considering Cesc will be benched if he comes.

Well said kirnar, Finally a Barcelona fan who knows what he is talking about.

I am not pleased with Cesc either, btw. He should not be talking to his Barcelona friends about wanting to come to Barcelona. He knows what is going on in the media and still he goes and talks to everyone.

well to be honest talking to ur close buddies isnt the end of world...but you tell your friends things in private, its not something they say in public....idk, cesc messed up last yr during WC, but he cleaned his act up and even this summer has made it clear tht he respects the clubs decision

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 pm

kiranr wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Of course i am. It is idiotic when you consider we paid 25m for Chygrinskiy and we cant pay 40 or higher for Fab.

And to top it all off, we are just using the wrong tactics here. Speaking in the media in this manner will only make Arsenal and Wenger adamant about not selling Fab if they were only reluctant before and you end up losing a lot of goodwill. It is a lose-lose scenario considering Cesc will be benched if he comes.

Well said kirnar, Finally a Barcelona fan who knows what he is talking about.

I am not pleased with Cesc either, btw. He should not be talking to his Barcelona friends about wanting to come to Barcelona. He knows what is going on in the media and still he goes and talks to everyone.
On the other hand, so does his "friends" and they're sharing intimate details about his transfer wishes to the public. If Cesc gave them permission then it's justified but it does make him look like a major fool.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:inb4 12 pages of circle jerk over how 'humble and respectful' barcelona is
Pique: Xavi's done no wrong - Page 2 Facepalm_smiley
No no no, you've got it all wrong, only Mother Xavista promotes the feelings of respect and humility
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2