Unique
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
67 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '15-'16 discussion V9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '15-'16 discussion V9

Post by Helmer Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:55 pm

ManUtd winning a trophy under LVG rofl

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '15-'16 discussion V9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '15-'16 discussion V9

Post by Unique Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Helmer wrote:
Unique wrote:
Helmer wrote:
but there are also games where we defended really well and managed to get 1-0 wins in close games.

Actually as McAgger said, the defense is not going to be fixed anytime soon Laughing so stop making a fuss about it.
I cant help it. I worry about stuff like that Laughing

https://80000hours.org/articles/cause-selection/?gclid=CjwKEAiAiZK1BRD509nPsYiUk2YSJAAMoAwCWKtmaIGilGMwVf043d-XWTEK2ohoXGL6M9Z2HlDl6RoC6rrw_wcB

https://futurechallenges.org/local/lead_article/the-inequality-timebomb-how-the-financial-crisis-created-a-social-crisis/

http://www.globalissues.org/article/806/action-cheaper-than-inaction

I can post few more links if you want me to.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:09 pm

B-Mac wrote:gonna be heart breaking for Leicester when they finish 4th but we win Europa League Proud

Welcome to present day to you too, if that happens nowadays both will qualify for the CL.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:09 pm

Leicester's next 3 matches: Liverpool, Manchester City & Arsenal. Can't see this 3 point gap at the top remaining. If they do manage to win all of these then they deserve the title.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Leicester's next 3 matches: Liverpool, Manchester City & Arsenal. Can't see this 3 point gap at the top remaining. If they do manage to win all of these then they deserve the title.
a draw with city and arsenal and a win v Liverpool would be great for them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:15 pm

Art Morte wrote:
B-Mac wrote:gonna be heart breaking for Leicester when they finish 4th but we win Europa League Proud

Welcome to present day to you too, if that happens nowadays both will qualify for the CL.

Laughing sorry Europa league CL qualification rules are foreign to me.

as a Liverpool fan I see you are well versed in them Thumbs up
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:16 pm

They might win against us but I am sure they wont win against Arsenal or ManCity at their home. They might go to win the title but it is too much that will defeat all three of them.
One win and two draws is just enough to be in top 2 at the end of these three fixtures, imo.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:16 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:18 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

I think you also need to get well versed with all the EL rules, thanks of LVG Neutral

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Helmer wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

I think you also need to get well versed with all the EL rules, thanks of LVG Neutral

No need really, they'll go out quickly to Midtylland and not make it into next season's.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Helmer wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

No need really, they'll go out quickly to Midtylland and not make it into next season's.

well, I cant challenge your opinion, since you guys shared the same pitch there in Münich just few years ago

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:33 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Have an upvote for this

Good banter is very rare these days.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:41 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Have an upvote for this

Good banter is very rare these days.

Cant challenge that too, since the quality banter can happen only between Liverpool-ManUtd fans !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:12 am

Martinez needs to get sacked. Laughing
On the same wavelength as Rodgers, he's arguably even worse than Moyes ffs. rofl
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:19 am

Top 4 will be:

1. City
2. Tottenham
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool

Take it to the bank.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:21 am

Liverpool will be lucky to finish 5th. Laughing

Spurs will finish top 4, with Arsenal, City and Leicester rounding the top 4.

Leicester to hopefully win the league.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:27 am

Leicester will get top 4.

There is 15 games to go, if they haven't dropped out of the top 3 in the next 5 games, they won't.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:38 am

Curtinho wrote:Top 4 will be:

1. City
2. Tottenham
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool

Take it to the bank.
Mate
Rodgers is not our manager any more

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:54 am

Spurs above Arsenal rofl

dead
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:43 am

B-Mac wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

rofl BMac is on a roll these days Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:50 am

B-Mac wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Smile
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:08 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:The top 4 is done and dusted. The current top 4 will be the final top 4. All the other teams are terribly inconsistent to warrant any sort of serious challenge. No signings or whatever is going to change that.

The next 3 games basically determine Leicester's season. If they manage to escape relatively unscathed, they are surely title challengers.

Just imagine they escape unscathed or even in an improved position. Leicester :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
The best underdog sports story of the 21st century.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:13 am

Red Alert wrote:Martinez needs to get sacked. Laughing
On the same wavelength as Rodgers, he's arguably even worse than Moyes ffs. rofl

What are you on? Everton plays good football and they sit comfortably at midtable. Moyes went like 10 seasons finishing below midtable and he stayed. They are not a club who should expect much more than that. Newcastle has a bigger budget than them, ffs.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:15 pm

free_cat wrote:

What are you on? Everton plays good football and they sit comfortably at midtable. Moyes went like 10 seasons finishing below midtable and he stayed. They are not a club who should expect much more than that. Newcastle has a bigger budget than them, ffs.

Everton finished 17th in 2004 and 11th 2006, other than that they finished between 4th-8th nine times under Moyes. He was very consistently delivering decent seasons for Everton.

Martinez has arguably the best Everton squad for ages at his disposal, but is set to under-achieve with it for second season in running now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:52 pm

I don't think they are underperforming, they have a good squad, but anything around midtable is ok. All PL midtable teams have some good players as Everton have.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:36 pm

free_cat wrote:

No we don't ( well we technically do but we don't use it), i mean they spent near 30m on Lukaku lol.

We rarely spend more than 8m on a player lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next