Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America?

+17
Giovanni10
rsinatra
guest7
ss_lazio
M99
El Chelsea Fuerte
Raptorgunner
Pedram
Albiceleste
RealGunner
xabi
nj
The Madrid One
Jeps33178
Adit
Ganso
Gil
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Flop of the Tournament

Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_lcap5%Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_lcap33%Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 18 ]
Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_lcap2%Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_lcap2%Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_lcap16%Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 9 ]
Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_lcap4%Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_lcap13%Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_lcap5%Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_lcap16%Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 9 ]
Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_lcap4%Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 55

Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Empty Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America?

Post by Gil Sun 17 Jul - 14:58

Andre Santos was Brazil's best player IMO (after Maicon) so I excluded him from the list.

Last edited by Gil on Sun 17 Jul - 15:09; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Empty Re: Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America?

Post by Ganso Sun 17 Jul - 15:00

Alves was easily the worst

the only players who didnt perform well in this CA were Cesar and alves
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America? Empty Re: Who was Brazil's Worst Player in the Copa America?

Post by Adit Sun 17 Jul - 15:01

Ramires easily.

Too technically average to play for brazil
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun 17 Jul - 16:45

I gotta say that Ganso was poor throughtout the whole CA

didnt have a single above average performance
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun 17 Jul - 16:49

Jeps33178 wrote:I gotta say that Ganso was poor throughtout the whole CA

4 games 3 assists......

no need to dribble past 3 players and score screamers
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun 17 Jul - 16:58

can we vote for all of them?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun 17 Jul - 17:07

Ganso wrote:

4 games 3 assists......

Numbers arent everything. He dissappeared from every single game and only got a few touches each game

Compare his NT performances to his performances at Santos and youll understand why im disappointed.
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sun 17 Jul - 17:31

considering all the hype, i must say i was disapointed by Ganso.

but Alves was poorer the games he played in.
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun 17 Jul - 17:59

my list in no order

ganso: heard great things about him. But he dissapointed, very slow and bad work rate

ramires: Ran around all over the pitch like a headless chicken

neymar: Heard hes the new pele.. more like the new robinho.. and that should be a compliment as robinho used to be great. But we'll see neymar is still very young.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 17 Jul - 18:06

hard to say who was the worst player

Ganso was average, was looking forward to see him play but didnt light up the tournament. Might excuse him because he came from a 7 months injury

Alves was terrible.

Neymar was average, dont think he is ready for the NT at all.

Ramires was meh as well

i guess alves ?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun 17 Jul - 18:15

Neymar and Ganso for me

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun 17 Jul - 20:09

Ganso was effective though
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun 17 Jul - 20:11

The entire team.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun 17 Jul - 20:42

Adit doesn't understand what a DM is and is supposed to do. He proved that in Gil's thread too...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 18 Jul - 1:43

Dani Alves. Was terrible in both games. At least Neymar, Ganso and Pato performed against Ecuador.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ss_lazio Mon 18 Jul - 3:45

Ganso! Fair enough a few assist but not in one single game did he stand out!
ss_lazio
ss_lazio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon 18 Jul - 3:47

Ganso was effective

Dani Alves made them concede 2 goals and draw against Paraguay. Had he played again against Paraguay they wouldnt even make it to penelties rofl
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon 18 Jul - 3:53

xabi wrote:my list in no order
neymar: Heard hes the new pele.. more like the new robinho.. and that should be a compliment as robinho used to be great. But we'll see neymar is still very young.

lol, lol, and lol again. lulz. wtf? were you born when robinho was 19? he wasn't the player neymar already is, and he was called the new pelé himself. calling anyone the new pelé is stupid in the first place, but comparing neymar to robinho is even worse.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon 18 Jul - 3:55

ganso did go in stealth mode way too often. but he just came back up from injury and had only played for brazil once before. he did disappoint me, but i dont think it shows his true quality. he'll come around. i think lucas, ramires, alves were worse. robinho sucked too, but last night he was actually the best man for us.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon 18 Jul - 4:08

Ganso wrote:

4 games 3 assists......

Dude, come on just admit that he did not impose himself on the games the way he was supposed to. I know he is your username and everything but seriously now, you're being delusional. 3 assists in 4 games, probably, but what else? Didn't dictate the pace, did not spread the ball around well, bad work rate, caught in possession on countless occasions etc.

He can and will probably do much better in the future, but to me at least, it looked like he had been chucked in the deep end to soon and he drowned. bad.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 18 Jul - 5:02

Ganso wrote:

4 games 3 assists......

So did Messi, so your point is that Messi does'nt need to dribble past 3 players and score screamers either? Or is this rule specifically made only for Ganso?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon 18 Jul - 5:27

@gio,im not saying he was great,im just saying he wasnt the worst player for us like you guys are saying.HE at least did something.

@mole,no idea what youre talking about
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon 18 Jul - 7:20

Ganso wrote:@gio,im not saying he was great,im just saying he wasnt the worst player for us like you guys are saying.HE at least did something.

@mole,no idea what youre talking about

I'm sorry, but that evaluation I just cannot abide Laughing The way I see it, the only player who was worse than Ganso was Dani Alves. Alves was bad because he did not fit the system. Neymar played left, drifting inside. Pato was playing off the shoulder of the last defender most of the time, and who knows where the hell Robinho was playing whilst trying to compensate for the midfield's lack of ball playing ability. The way the team played contributed as much to Alves demise as Alves did himself, as he had no tactical direction, nor did he receive any teasing diagonal balls from either Lucas or Ramires. Though, I will say Alves' defending was shocking, but that is no secret, Barca just play in a manner where his defensive frailties aren't tested as much.

On the other hand, Ganso was supposed to be the go to guy. The front-line were feeding off scraps because Ganso was stumbling around the central areas doing absolutely diddly. It was too much pressure, the poor boy crumbled. Its ok though, he can come back from that. I've always said, build your team around a young inexperienced CAM and he could very well flop. I had the same concerns about Ozil, but he was superb for Real Madrid, maturity beyond his years and an exception.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Mon 18 Jul - 7:21

Either Alves or Ramires.
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 18 Jul - 7:23

Think I'm the only person who thought Pato wasn't all that this tournament and Ganso looked pretty disinterested in Copa America.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum