+4
Dante
Forza
Kaladin
M99
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Toll The Honda: Napoli vs Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Toll The Honda: Napoli vs Milan

Post by Cruijf Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Really unlucky goal tbh, having said that it was 100% deserved from Napoli, they've completely dominated. We're gonna have to improve a lot in the second half if we want to get anything out of this.

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Toll The Honda: Napoli vs Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Toll The Honda: Napoli vs Milan

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:45 pm

BONAAAAAAAAA
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:46 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL BONAVENTURAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:46 pm

That was bound to happen eventually. All we can hope for now is that the team really picks up their game in the second half.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:47 pm

What a joke, two ridiculously flukey goals Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:47 pm

BONA FFS

:bow: :bow:

Koulibaly thank you
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:51 pm

That goal gave me goosebumps. Bonaventura FTW!
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Napoli has so much more quality than us it's not even funny.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:30 pm

Holy shit

Bacca Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:30 pm

If we come away from this with a point it will be a minor miracle
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Meh, that was the best result we could hope for. We need to concentrate on beating scrubs and trying to get a jammy draw like this one against the likes of Juve.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:58 pm

Yup. Good game IMO. Shows how far we've come since the last Napoli game.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:59 pm

What a stressful 90 mins, was pretty sure we were gonna lose it a couple of times. Content with the draw.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:01 pm

If this was the past Milan, we would have lost this game. Great game, i'll easily take that one point against this Napoli side.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:15 pm

Next few games:

Torino (H)
Sassuolo (A)
Chievo (A)
Lazio (H)
Atalanta (A)

Sassuolo away is a toughie, Atalanta is crap and Lazio we should cruise past. Out of 15 points, i expect us to get at least 13. Can't afford to drop anymore after the first half of the season.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:17 pm

You just know Berardi will score the winner on Sassuolo match.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:06 am

ES wrote:Next few games:

Torino (H)
Sassuolo (A)
Chievo (A)
Lazio (H)
Atalanta (A)

Sassuolo away is a toughie, Atalanta is crap and Lazio we should cruise past. Out of 15 points, i expect us to get at least 13. Can't afford to drop anymore after the first half of the season.

Honestly , every single game from now on is a toughie , with some being much harder than that . We're doing so well for quite a while now and thus i am looking forward to it all , yet imho every single game from now on is anything but straightforward. You're of course right in what you say , we must win as much as possible , yet we truly have nothing in the bag . We actually have the means and what it takes to get 15 out of 15 even , yet that will be decided right there and then . If anything that's the kind of games where we've been disappointing this season , in the more obvious games . Let's see if we have learned our lessons .

That said i do agree with you , 13 points should be the bare minimum , yet i also expect anything from 10 out of 15 , to 15 out of 15 even , 10/13/15 , everything is on . This will be a make or break period , other contenders for the 3rd place have very serious fixtures in the same time . And they will drop points .

The result against Napoli is very important , it serves as confirmation to the team . And if we do end up doing what you say , get at least 13 points , chances are particularly good we may even be 3rd by the time the Atalanta game is over , or at the very least 4th . The team finally has genuine confidence in themselves , it's easy to see . Frankly that's fantastic to witness once more , this is what we needed and for a long time now . Thankfully we make the most out of it and catapult our way as high up as possible , our form in the last 2 months and overall consistency ever since that Napoli game in October is particularly impressive . The team deserves praise and genuine rewards on the table for their consistency and determination to turn things around , frankly if we do keep this up we will deserve the third place and rightfully so.

It's hard to make predictions , yet watching them against Napoli i saw a team who aches to succeed even against the odds . Napoli were clearly better than us , yet i see a team with balls , huge balls to be honest . I am proud of the team after quite a while and hopefully the rewards will come down the road . Had you asked me some time ago i'd say our best chance to finish 3rd is to fluke it somehow , yet now i firmly believe we would fully deserve it if we did it . I say this with the utmost conviction . It takes quite something to come all this way ever since that 4-0 against Napoli , burdened with the previous 2 disastrous seasons and with the pressure of 80m+ spent in the summer , with fans and neutrals alike writing this team off and even hating on them in the worse cases , yet against all odds , they pick themselves up and steadily rise up .

Been a while i've seen such massive balls from Milan . In fact , been a while i've seen anything like this anywhere else. Maybe this is not classic Milan quality we see , but sure as all hell this giant pair of balls are Milan stuff alright .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:44 am

I'm telling you man, Miha is a great manager. I'm impressed so far. Even if we finished 7th 8th or whatever, im just happy hes giving the young players a chance. Hes got a plan and hes making the players believe in him, believe in themselves and play like the underdogs.

Past seasons, the team didnt know if they were a great team because they were the great AC Milan or if were they bunch of past it has been.

This new Milan team has an underdog mentality and they'll take on anyone. Just ask Inter what happened when they played us.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:05 pm

Totally agree. The mentality of our team has changed completely since he took charge. And he talked about this at the beginning of the season as well, how the team needed more belief in themselves and the mental aspect.

Last season we finished 10th. Now our squad was not top level, but on paper at least, we were better than 10th position. But the mentality of the squad as a whole was really shit because of the managerial changes etc.

Mihajlovic has turned that around and deserves a lot of credit for this resurgence we have been having as of late.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:11 pm

I wouldn't mind Conte in the summer if Mihajlovic was sacked , yet it seems he's heading for Chelsea . If not for Conte , then i am all in for Mihajlovic to stay if he keeps us going like this , as i have already said elsewhere. He simply will deserve his stay , nothing better to say than this .

He has been inspirational for the team and has given them belief in themselves back , a new mirror to look at themselves. We really needed this and we can only be glad for Mihajlovic . Berlusconi may say some fans aren't on his side , but that goes for all coaches everywhere , i knew people who didn't rate Ancelotti even in his best days with Milan .

Sinisterovic is creating a sinister Milan , and i like it . What he has to do is bring Milan back to the European scene , whether CL or EL . Obviously the Champions League is where it's at , yet after 2 years of absence , the Europa League won't be that bad either . It may even do us a world of good in preparing this new Milan for the coming years in the Champions League , create the winning mentality that always defined us in the European Competitions .

I am excited we have a long way to go , Milan feels fresh again . On with Sinisterovic i say , as long as he won't fail to bring us back into the European scene , it's the right way forward . I would like to see Mihajlovic's Milan next season , many positive signs already it's starting to become his team . We must do our best to make it back and hopefully good old common sense will prevail in the end .

We finish into EL/CL , we keep Mihajlovic and have a good transfer market in the summer , we will have finally moved on from the dreaded year zeroes .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2