Hapless_Hans
silver
Sri
Twoism
Raptorgunner
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arsenal vs Man Utd Preview--- The return of Welbeck Empty Arsenal vs Man Utd Preview--- The return of Welbeck

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:04 am

Remember every game is a top 4 decider from now on. Very Happy

The biggest game of Arsenal season, the Barcelona game was just a practice game and the big test is on Sunday. United are missing many players but they still can hurt us and we wont find a better time to play them.
14 United players are out of this game...reminds me of Arsenal. Laughing

Sunday.
--------------Cech
Bellerin-Mert-Koscielny-Monreal
-------Elneny-------Coquelin
Campbell---Özil----Sanchez
-------------Welbeck

We have a huge problem, we cant score against anyone....unless Sanchez and Welbeck pick it we will struggle to win any games. Theo has no interest in the game anymore and Giroud is just too slow.

Final say: Come end of season and we dont win a major trophy, expect few players to ask for transfer. Wenger job is forget CL, and push the player every single game and save Arsenals season...even if that means he puts his ego aside.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Arsenal vs Man Utd Preview--- The return of Welbeck Empty Re: Arsenal vs Man Utd Preview--- The return of Welbeck

Post by Twoism Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:51 am

If Elneny doesn't play, I will lose my shit. What the point of buying him and play Flamini/ Ramsey all freaking time.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Arsenal vs Man Utd Preview--- The return of Welbeck Empty Re: Arsenal vs Man Utd Preview--- The return of Welbeck

Post by Sri Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:13 am

If Elneny needs time to adapt to the PL, and only recently became a father and missed a few days of training in the 3 weeks that he has been at Arsenal, I can understand that. Leaving on the bench on Tuesday was what pissed me off.

Also, Walcott seems more of a goal threat that Alexis right now. Heck probably even Sanogo. So let's all stop worshipping Alexis for a bit - at least till he is worthy of such adulation. Right now, he is only a ball turnover machine suffering a second season syndrome - the last player who had that was Ox, who is probably going to take Welbeck's warm bed in the injury room for the next few months. Yay.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:09 am

If we can't beat this United team with LVG as their manager and so many injuries, we should just give up on the league title and go home now.

Even though we won 2-1 at their ground in FA cup, I still fear our weak mental block every time we face United.

For gods sake, just win!
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:24 am

I see a 0-0 incoming.

Anyway. I am away for the next few days. Will miss at least the next 3 games. Whether I find enough motivation to start watching Arsenal again after I return would largely depend on how shitty these 3 games will be.

Given that 2 of them are away to United and Spurs, and 1 at home to Swans, I expect a grand total of 2 points from these 3 games.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:48 pm

We do this every year, after first CL loss the team picks it up and transforms in to a mini monster. Laughing

I agree! if we cant beat this United team than we should forget about any silverware.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:50 pm

srigooner wrote:I see a 0-0 incoming.

Anyway. I am away for the next few days. Will miss at least the next 3 games. Whether I find enough motivation to start watching Arsenal again after I return would largely depend on how shitty these 3 games will be.

Given that 2 of them are away to United and Spurs, and 1 at home to Swans, I expect a grand total of 2 points from these 3 games.

Sri...stop being the old me...we will get 9 points from 3 games. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Anthony Martial expected to miss Arsenal game, LVG might have to play up front for United. Laughing

Spoiler:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:27 pm

Man United can do without New Henry for once, they now have New Andy Cole, fed by New New Ronaldo, with New Ronaldo as support on the bench
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

Meh. The New Me is not the Old Anyone. I am Me. Me is Myelf. Myself is I.

I am The Me One.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:37 pm

srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Meh. The New Meh is not the Old Anyone. I am Meh. Meh is Myelf. Myself is I.

I am The Meh One.

You're exaggerating
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:30 pm

Sanchez due for a hat-trick. :coffee:

Arsenal vs Man Utd Preview--- The return of Welbeck Alexis_westbrom
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Meh. The New Meh is not the Old Anyone. I am Meh. Meh is Myelf. Myself is I.

I am The Meh One.

You're exaggerating

I am the Mehssiah :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Can also see that 0-0 tbh
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:11 pm

Doubt we'll win this. Same as Chelsea, doesn't matter what team united have or what form we will still lose at old trafford

Rashmore will make a name for himself by scoring against us.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:41 pm

Think you lot will win this one easily, and Swansea too.

Will likely lose to your superior North London neighbors though.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:20 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Sanchez due for a hat-trick. :coffee:

Yeah a hat-trick of running down the left, cutting in on his right, then ballooning the shot...
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:26 am

silver wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Sanchez due for a hat-trick. :coffee:

Yeah a hat-trick of running down the left, cutting in on his right, then ballooning the shot...

So true... Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:10 pm

bit excited all of a sudden

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:03 pm

flamini binned. didnt even travel

wele and theo starting
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:26 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcTeYcSWAAABm19.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Everyone had a shocker in that first half especially Theo and Gabriel. Gabriel is all over the place at the moment, i expected better from him, dissapointed with what i have seen today. Wellbeck has probably been our best player and thats saying something. The entire team looks off the pace, started poorly with no intensity whatsoever.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:56 pm

We have no midfield
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:We have no midfield

Then what are Coquelin and Ramsey hmm
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:28 pm

if we lose to this MU side, I'm out for good this season
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next