futbol_bill
FalcaoPunch
Valkyrja
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bring back Mourinho Empty Bring back Mourinho

Post by Valkyrja Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:01 pm

We need a real manager. someone with smarts and balls. Give him total control, get rid of everyone he wants, buy whoever he wants.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bring back Mourinho Empty Re: Bring back Mourinho

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:04 pm

We tried that (worked to an extend) then he tried benching Casillas and it all went to shit. I was all for benching Iker too but you should have seen the outlash on this forum lol

Of course Mou went extra out of his way after the fact but it even continued when Diego Lopez was here and people wanted Iker over him despite Lopez being in much better form.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:09 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:We tried that (worked to an extend) then he tried benching Casillas and it all went to shit. I was all for benching Iker too but you should have seen the outlash on this forum lol

Of course Mou went extra out of his way after the fact but it even continued when Diego Lopez was here and people wanted Iker over him despite Lopez being in much better form.

Mourinho is a winner and an actual football manager, the best in the world. Zidane was a great player for us and one of the best in history, but that doesn't mean anything. He's no Pep Guardiola, no matter how much Perez wants him to be, that guy is a genius and 1 in a million. At the moment we lack both quality and fire, winning mentality.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
FalcaoPunch wrote:We tried that (worked to an extend) then he tried benching Casillas and it all went to shit. I was all for benching Iker too but you should have seen the outlash on this forum lol

Mourinho is a winner and an actual football manager, the best in the world. Zidane was a great player for us and one of the best in history, but that doesn't mean anything. He's no Pep Guardiola, no matter how much Perez wants him to be, that guy is a genius and 1 in a million. At the moment we lack both quality and fire, winning mentality.

I'm sure we'd all love Zidane to be that guy but it's obvious he's inexperience maybe with time and down the road...who knows?

But I don't have an answer for you. I hate to already start thinking of yet another coach.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:03 pm

I don't want that pos anywhere near Madrid. He's headed towards a career with second tier teams where he belongs!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:59 pm

Let me be absolutely clear: I'd rather finish trophyless every season than have that classless poor excuse for a manager here again.

The only one I didn't want us to let go of was Carlo.

Pellegrini, Mourinho and Rafa? good riddance.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:04 pm

You guys really still think that it's a manager issue?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:45 pm

@Valkyrja. number one, and most importantly; mourinho doesn't want to work in madrid or spain for that matter. he likes england; his relationship with the press there, is love-hate; but he also likes the fans and the atmosphere. the biggest reason he doesn't want madrid isn't even about player power ( the clout of cristiano and ramos is really fading) - its that he knows you have to win every game here to win the title; in other leagues, you can take a game off, and just head for a draw to prepare yourselves for other crucial games; can't do that in spain, if u want to win the title

two, obviously the fans and media aren't big fans of his. in the last season, it got so bad that law suits could have been filed especially when media personalities would say things like jose and his staff had them in a corner or in a room, harassing them and saying stuff like "tell me who the mole is" lol....whether its true or not, (i'm sure its exaggerated) those are tough accusations on a coach. florentino loves him though, but england is best for him professionally and his family

i respect the guy as a manager, i really do; him and john toshack are probably the most gutsy managers i've seen with us, but it was also their downfall. and mind you, mourinho may not have won this game, atleti would never play open and risk him hitting them on the counter. let's not forget he lost his last game to them....i don't know about zidane, i never expected him to do much, i'm surprised with some decisions he makes. i really don't know. but yeah carlo was the only one i didn't want out....
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:56 am

sportsczy wrote:You guys really still think that it's a manager issue?

You would think at this point we would have gotten the notion that something is quite rotten in the state of Madrid. A rot that has almost has nothing to do with whomever we hire but who actually does the hiring.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:05 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Let me be absolutely clear: I'd rather finish trophyless every season than have that classless poor excuse for a manager here again.

#smallclubmentality

might as well go support arsenal
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Pippo.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:34 pm

Neutropin wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Let me be absolutely clear: I'd rather finish trophyless every season than have that classless poor excuse for a manager here again.

#smallclubmentality

Sorry if I happen to be against rehiring your idol.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:57 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Neutropin wrote:

#smallclubmentality

why do you hate mourniho, he tried to do exactly what real needed IMO

tried to get Ronaldo to defend, get rid of a past it Casillas, implement a team mentality... no other manager has had the balls to stand up againts player power and people like you hate the only man that actually put himself on the line for the club
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:10 am

Neutropin wrote:
Neutropin wrote:

#smallclubmentality

tried to get Ronaldo to defend, get rid of a past it Casillas, implement a team mentality... no other manager has had the balls to stand up againts player power and people like you hate the only man that actually put himself on the line for the club

A team mentality like acting like a classless *bleep* against our rivals, winning only one CDR and one La Liga, constantly playing ugly and dirty. We had absolutely no creativity under mou. We could do nothing with the ball at all.

Look at what that loser made Chelsea. Relegation candidates, on a team loaded with talented players.

Yeah, I'm good. You can take you and your boy out of this section.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:33 am

i don't want mourinho back either ; i think he's a good manager, my biggest problem with him isn't even his defensive tactics but how he throws his players under the bus when things are wrong, and when things are right is quick to say "I". with that being said, i prefer madrid tackling hard and being super competitive against our rivals than that tame attitude we showed in the last clasico. when we lost 5 nil at the nou camp, u could see guys didn't want to be in that position again,  guys like ramos. whereas, after the last clasico it was like, "who cares, let's go out there and batter poor malmo"

i respect mourinho, but he'll only be a quick fix like he was. he still has issues pertaining to long term, not because he can't stay at a club for long, but because of what seems an inability to galvanize the players when they're in slumps or things aren't going their way. a coach should know how to win, but also know how to pick players up during major slumps, which all clubs go through. you should know how to overhaul the team whilst still being able to motivate....

i think he'll bounce back at whatever club hires him, but it won't be madrid. as i mentioned earlier, i don't think he is at all even remotely interested in spain at present
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:49 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Neutropin wrote:

A team mentality like acting like a classless *bleep* against our rivals, winning only one CDR and one La Liga, constantly playing ugly and dirty. We had absolutely no creativity under mou. We could do nothing with the ball at all.

Look at what that loser made Chelsea. Relegation candidates, on a team loaded with talented players.

didnt you win the only league title you have won in the last 7 years with Mou? Just lol at "only" 1 title in 3 years. In the grand scheme of things him and pep were pretty even in their time together when you compare what titles they won.

You forget that chelsea walked the league last year and if the players didnt turn on him they would do it this year also. Also they have a new manager with those same "talented players" as you put it, but are nowhere near a fraction of what they were last season.

Youre making it seem like all the blame lies on him. You could say you did not do anything offensively, but wasnt the la liga record of the most goals scored brocken during his time there by like 80 goals (I forgot the exact stat).

Truth is Real Madrid now are much weaker than they were when he was there, and you need someone with guts to come in and get rid of ronaldo and implement a team mentality there, which is what Mou was trying to do. Like him or not you would be better with him
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:13 pm

He may get results in year 2, but he is such a pos. He turns teams into a mess. Look at what Inter, Real and Chelsea have ended up after he leaves. He is egotistical, taking all credit, blames all problems on players, refs, orgs, everything but himself! POS. He may get United job but his rep is catching up to him. If he does the same again, he won't get another big club. I actually hope Man U doesn't take him and let the POS have to take a level 2 job. See how he does without top players nor budget!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:31 pm

futbol_bill wrote:He may get results in year 2, but he is such a pos. He turns teams into a mess. Look at what Inter, Real and Chelsea have ended up after he leaves. He is egotistical, taking all credit, blames all problems on players, refs, orgs, everything but himself! POS. He may get United job but his rep is catching up to him. If he does the same again, he won't get another big club. I actually hope Man U doesn't take him and let the POS have to take a level 2 job. See how he does without top players nor budget!

I'm not a Mourinho Fan, but haven't you seen him with a club without Top Player and nor Budget, when he won the champions with Porto , that was a great achievement, i consider Porto a 2nd club level don't you?

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:41 pm

And Mourinho's inter had a big budget
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Neutropin wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
Neutropin wrote:

didnt you win the only league title you have won in the last 7 years with Mou? Just lol at "only" 1 title in 3 years. In the grand scheme of things him and pep were pretty even in their time together when you compare what titles they won.

You forget that chelsea walked the league last year and if the players didnt turn on him they would do it this year also. Also they have a new manager with those same "talented players" as you put it, but are nowhere near a fraction of what they were last season.

Youre making it seem like all the blame lies on him. You could say you did not do anything offensively, but wasnt the la liga record of the most goals scored brocken during his time there by like 80 goals (I forgot the exact stat).

Truth is Real Madrid now are much weaker than they were when he was there, and you need someone with guts to come in and get rid of ronaldo and implement a team mentality there, which is what Mou was trying to do. Like him or not you would be better with him

Just because we trashed Zaragoza and levante for 10 goals doesn't make us an attacking team. We only had one plan = counter-attack. when we had the ball, we sucked. It seems to me you haven't watched us under mou.

If you're gonna make fanboy comments and not back them up then why bother?

The players turned on him because he's a douchebag. Who wants to play for someone like mou? Absolutely no one.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Neutropin wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
Neutropin wrote:

Truth is Real Madrid now are much weaker than they were when he was there, and  you need someone with guts to come in and get rid of ronaldo and implement a team mentality there, which is what Mou was trying to do. Like him or not you would be better with him

That says everything there is to say about him

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:44 am

It would be great if he had guts but also had an actual strategy or philosophy. he didn't have either of those
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:36 am

Manager isn't the issue.

How exactly do you plan on having a team to compete for the CL every year when you're chopping and changing managers at a whim?

If Enrique was hired at Madrid, he would have been sacked in February of that first year. Someone would have been hired on short notice to get Madrid to "have a go" at the CL. They would have failed, stuck with the team and been sacked the next season. At Barca, though it was close, I'll give you that, he was not sacked, and the rest is history (though I of course would attribute a lot of that to MSN, rather than Enrique but I'm one of those Barca fans who doesn't particularly rate him that highly)

I'm curious, do the Madrid faithful (you know, the ones in Madrid) understand that Perez is the problem?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:48 am

Why i think mou is ur Man, though he is complete douche:
What RM needs most is start winning trophies asap. This season is done and dusted except CL, in which I truly believe they can do good if Zizou plays right plus easier draw. Why i say they need to win trophies is u dnt want team forgetting how to win big matches. look at Manu or Liverpool or Milans. Maintaining winner mentality is key thing here and it is maintained only by wiining trophies. Now u have people like CR or Ramos who have been there and done that.They have won big matches and know how to perform on grand stage but soon they will be replaced by younger ones who may get overwhelmed.
RM is one of the best club in world and players playing fot it should have that "greater than thou" mentality and that mentality is only developed by winning trophies. For example if u compare Rakitic and Gundo, gundo definitely is far better than rakitic in every aspect but Rakitic  will have that superior mentality because he was part of team that won treble.
I will conclude by stating what SAF said when he was asked how he managed to get consistent results from teamthis what he said;
i always instilled in minds of player that Man u is the the best club in world and noone is better than it, if ur are playing for Manu than naturally u are the best players in world who can beat anyone.

Mou is one pathetic excuse of human being that I agree but the guy is also winner and noone can take that way from him. He does leave disaster behind him agree. But what RM needs most currently is damage control. Its like elecing Churchill as PM of wartime. Win the war first and maybe then go for more sustainable option.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:07 am

It's like Jose falling all with the majority of the footballing community in Spain, his squad and his staff never happened. Or how about Por Que? Remember that madness? No? Well, I do and I could do with that cancerous cancer not being around this club I love. I already have to deal with, well, the club itself, don't need that man giving me anymore reason to dislike him.

I appreciate the work he did but he pretty much destroyed his own good work by being a dick to everyone.

@CBarca
Truthfully, only old man Bill can really answer that as he is the only one currently a Bernabeu regular here. Also, unless you're a Madrid sympathiser in secret, it would be in your best interest to have a non-functional Real Madrid.

Side note: Perez changed the requirements on being a Madrid prez. Basically, you have be a multi-millionaire, 20+ year socio and said money has to come from a Spanish bank.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next