Kaladin
RealGunner
VivaStPauli
rwo power
BarrileteCosmico
50 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 12 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:05 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Can't wait for Scotland to vote in to EU and for once it'll be them trying to find houses, doctors appointments and jobs for all the unemployed Greek and Polish lads going over.

I think it is you who are scaremongering here...

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 12 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:05 am

Tom getting annoyed because he can't get his mates in for workplace banter because all the Polish lads took 'er jerbs, I do sympathize tbh. Should shorten up the lines at the JC for me tbh. Silver linings and all that.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:07 am

anyway I fully expect these talks and discussions to leave the EU to take forever and they will try to worm their way out of it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:07 am

rwo power wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Can't wait for Scotland to vote in to EU and for once it'll be them trying to find houses, doctors appointments and jobs for all the unemployed Greek and Polish lads going over.

I think it is you who are scaremongering here...

Unlike Remain camps AKA we're doomed AKA our country is going to turn in to a 3rd world warzone.

As i'll keep saying, uncontrolled immigration was perhaps the key point here. Scotland don't deal with that at all, let them in. No England to shield them from it now (:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:08 am

So 14.7M voted leave while 13.8 voted remain. Doesn't look like a large gap to me. Can Cameron veto this decision? Is it legally possible?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:08 am

S wrote:So 14.7M voted leave while 13.8 voted remain. Doesn't look like a large gap to me. Can Cameron veto this decision? Is it legally possible?

apparently so yeah, he needs to go full heel and do that tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:10 am

Firenze wrote:anyway I fully expect these talks and discussions to leave the EU to take forever and they will try to worm their way out of it
As soon as Article 50 is invoked, there are 2 years to negotiate and after the 2 years, UK is out, no matter whether the negotiations were successful or not.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:10 am

lads on Sky News saying it's entirely possible we could try to get some EU agreement negotiated, could see them dragging talks out and eventually settling for slightly stricter immigration laws and spinning it as a victory, cause at the end of the day, the main argument for leaving boils down to that for voters.

Last edited by Firenze on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:10 am

No backing out now, that could just turn the worst of the leave voters hostile.

They're just voting because they hate the current regime, heel turn would confirm that hate.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:11 am

Cameron is done lol

He's been dooming and glooming 24/7 now he has to pretend he didn't mean any of it to continue leading.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:12 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:No backing out now, that could just turn the worst of the leave voters hostile.

They're just voting because they hate the current regime, heel turn would confirm that hate.

true, can't ruin Nigel Farage's big moment

can't wait for the YES! YES! YES! chants tomorrow when his theme music hits
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:14 am

just realized I stayed up until 5am making wrestling puns in a political thread :facepalm:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:16 am

We'll see what happens in the upcoming months or so. First of all we need someone to negotiate brexit. We just can't say goodbye and be done with EU in 5 minutes. Someone will have to negotiate terms of leaving. How many years till immigration is controlled and how many years till trading is halted etc.

Cameron isn't fit enough to negotiate it.

Very interesting upcoming few months

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:17 am

how will this affect the pogba to man united transfer btw?

heard it could have an impact on visa's
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:18 am

Most interesting for me will be to see the EUs reaction.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:18 am

Wonder who's next to hold a referendum
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:18 am

I've got a friend who is studying abroad next semester (mid August through mid December)...how will this impact her?

Any change or is it too soon for any change bar the death of the pound?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:20 am

Mad
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:24 am

Firenze wrote:how will this affect the pogba to man united transfer btw?

heard it could have an impact on visa's

Unless FA can negotiate some sort of deal then yea transfers will be difficult now. Harder to get work permit and price will be A LOT more.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:25 am

Jonathan28 wrote:Mad

You'll be with EU within a year at best again
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:25 am

rofl this female politician on sky news who was pro leave the EU giving a big spiel on how she was talking to the lads on the council estate (her words) and how she spoke to ppl who never really felt like voting before but feel engaged with this so they were voting to leave and how it's great that we're taking back control confidently, then as soon as the issue of economic impact is broached and the pound tanking overnight she's fumbling and stuttering and speaking gibberish rofl basically sums the entire thing up perfectly
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:25 am

£300,000,000 for Pogba pls thanks
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:26 am

P.S hope all you lads who didn't vote are rightfully going to get scapegoated if it goes tits up

and rightly so :coffee:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:27 am

CBarca wrote:I've got a friend who is studying abroad next semester (mid August through mid December)...how will this impact her?

Any change or is it too soon for any change bar the death of the pound?

He shouldn't have any affect. Neither will @ES

student visas are still going to be available. Specially for non EU residence which i am assuming ur mate is and so is ES
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:29 am

I never honestly followed it in depth enough to make the right choice, felt like I was too uninformed and was too lazy to educate myself properly on the entire thing (which would have taken a while and I'm trying to prestige on Overwatch) didn't feel like voting for the novelty factor which is what a lot of lads seem to have done. They see a tagline and think they're gonna be making britain great again.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:30 am

Firenze wrote:rofl this female politician on sky news who was pro leave the EU giving a big spiel on how she was talking to the lads on the council estate (her words) and how she spoke to ppl who never really felt like voting before but feel engaged with this so they were voting to leave and how it's great that we're taking back control confidently, then as soon as the issue of economic impact is broached and the pound tanking overnight she's fumbling and stuttering and speaking gibberish rofl basically sums the entire thing up perfectly

That's pretty much it. This vote was a disguise vote for anti-immigration. Ask those guys what else they are angry about being in the EU and you won't get a coherent sentence. Why do you think Farage was leading this lol?

They still don't realise that Chinese/Africans/ South Asians are still going to be around.

Last edited by RealGunner on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next