BoBo
juvealbanian
Luca
DeviAngel
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should we sell Pogba

Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap85%Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 85% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 13

Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ?

Post by S Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:S...  you're completely misreading the situation.  It's going to get done at around 120 mil, no extra players...  and Bale + Ronaldo make far more than that in terms of wages.  Ronaldo makes 19+ mil net and Bale makes 16.5 mil net.  In fact, Kroos makes 10.3 mil net so it's not that far off in terms of gap if Madrid were to sign Pogba and sell Kroos.  

The whole Kroos thing to Juve is made up btw because there's no way Juve are going to pay his wages...  only EPL teams and the super rich clubs can.

Bale makes 300K a week. Which is about 11M EU net. Kroos certainly doesnt make that much.

You are completely exaggerating figures to suit your argument.

Last edited by S on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ?

Post by S Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Just checked multiple websites about Real Madrid's players' contract leaks.

Kroos earns 5M EU after tax which is totally affordable for Juventus but we dont need him anyhow.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/722/la-liga/2016/02/09/20157322/leaked-toni-kroos-real-madrid-contract-and-300m-release

€11M gross salary which is around €5.5M NET.

It seems to me you live in a world where you assume everyone pays 3 times the wages of what Juve pay their players.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Nothing is gross...  the wages that Madrid show are all net.  Been like this for a long long long time.  Ever since I've been a fan at least which is when Zidane joined.  The reason is that there are massive tax breaks that football clubs (and its players) benefit from...  although less than before...  so the club likes to sign and publicize net figures to 1) emphasize its competitive advantage here against other countries and 2) veil the monstrous gross figures that may create public backlash.

Just to show an example, TF1 made it public that Benzema gets a gross wage of 15.3 million gross a season.

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/telefoot/news/salaires-3991411.html
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:Nothing is gross...

Typical French thing to say. Eww.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Dude you just have to be insane to think Kroos earns more than €10M NET. Ffs , Bayern's highest paid player earns like €7M net and you think Kroos wanted a double figure salary to stay at Bayern ? Very very few players in the world earn that kind of salary, mostly marketable players.

I have absolutely no doubts that contract leak shows gross and not net salary.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Kroos got reportedly 6m net when he signed for Real. Which was what we didn#t want to pay him (12m). The leaked 5.5m/11m is somewhat in line with that, even if at the lower end of the supposed spectrum.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Kroos got reportedly 6m net when he signed for Real. Which was what we didn#t want to pay him (12m). The leaked 5.5m/11m is somewhat in line with that, even if at the lower end of the supposed spectrum.

So in any case, something Juvetus will certainly not offer him
Great, we can put this idea to rest and move on with our lives now

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:56 pm

Luca wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Kroos got reportedly 6m net when he signed for Real. Which was what we didn#t want to pay him (12m). The leaked 5.5m/11m is somewhat in line with that, even if at the lower end of the supposed spectrum.

Certainly ? Juventus can easily afford that. Thats not a problem at all. Kroos is a top tier player and they wont have much issue for paying that kind of wages for him.

But point here is Kroos is not a requirement for this team with Pjanic secured.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:00 pm

S wrote:
Luca wrote:

Certainly ? Juventus can easily afford that. Thats not a problem at all. Kroos is a top tier player and they wont have much issue for paying that kind of wages for him.

It's not an issue of being able to afford it, which Juventus obviously can. It's an issue of breaking a wage structure the team has put effort into implementing.

Making Kroos our best paid player? No thanks, not on any planet, in any circumstances. That's a mercenary type move.

One thing I really like about Juventus' market strategy is their ability to control their wages in a reasonable manner.

I love the idea S, I'm just not seeing it and like you said, with Pjanic, is Kroos really necessary?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Luca wrote:
S wrote:
Luca wrote:

It's not an issue of being able to afford it, which Juventus obviously can. It's an issue of breaking a wage structure the team has put effort into implementing.

Making Kroos our best paid player? No thanks, not on any planet, in any circumstances. That's a mercenary type move.

One thing I really like about Juventus' market strategy is their ability to control their wages in a reasonable manner.

I love the idea S, I'm just not seeing it and like you said, with Pjanic, is Kroos really necessary?

I'm not discussing whether he is necessary or not. I'm just saying we wont have a problem paying that kind of wages for a player like Kroos who is world class in his role. That doesnt seem like breaking the wage structure to me. We were paying Tevez pretty much the same wage.
And with Pjanic we are paying close to 5M NET which is higher than what other experienced players earn.

Wages will be paid on talent level imo and i'm sure the experienced leaders in the locker room are mature enough to understand that and they wont have too much of a problem also because many have the ambition to win the CL so you need top players for that.

Just using Kroos as an example not suggesting that we should be in for him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Why are you guys even discussing this?
Kroos is not coming to Juve? Where is this nonsense coming from? Sports with some risqué swap deal theory to keep fantasizing about Pogba at Real?

Real won't let Kroos go. If they do, he'll go to England where they will drown him in $$$$$.
Plus he's far too arrogant to go to a club like Juve.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:04 am

No idea were this is coming from. There is not even 1 rumor in Italy about Pogba and 120 mill or 160 mill or Kroos.

Sports buying into some tabloid I guess.

Last edited by rincon on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:15 am

S wrote:
Luca wrote:
S wrote:

I'm not discussing whether he is necessary or not. I'm just saying we wont have a problem paying that kind of wages for a player like Kroos who is world class in his role. That doesnt seem like breaking the wage structure to me. We were paying Tevez pretty much the same wage.
And with Pjanic we are paying close to 5M NET which is higher than what other experienced players earn.

Wages will be paid on talent level imo and i'm sure the experienced leaders in the locker room are mature enough to understand that and they wont have too much of a problem also because many have the ambition to win the CL so you need top players for that.

Just using Kroos as an example not suggesting that we should be in for him.

I was speaking more to this Kroos idea specifically, which now is just an example for you, so whatever.

There are exceptions to every rule, like Tevez's case and I'm sure we'll see others but in general, Juventus has done a good job at keeping a feasible wage structure

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:02 pm

140m is madness money. We could buy 2 world class, proven young players with that money in hand.

To solve the trequartista problem, get Ozil or Sanchez for 55m to play him as RW (taking Cuad's plaace). Then we can get a left winger maybe? Secure Morata? Or another CM in place of pogba? Benatia to cover for defense? Lots of options and we wouldn't have to do a Hernanes type of transfer.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Some rumors from England (The Sun):
Pogba to United in 48 hours.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:23 pm

Freaking Raiola. This guy can go to hell and rot there.

Basically he just wants Pogba out of Juve to cash in 25% of the transfer fee. He's trying very hard to bring him elsewhere. I'm pretty sure Juve can give a significant salary raise, but this burger-ball is complicating things to serve his own greed.

Seems like a realist scenario Sad
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:08 pm

salmano9 wrote:Some rumors from England (The Sun):
Pogba to United in 48 hours.

Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? - Page 3 Image19

Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? - Page 3 Image21
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3