BoBo
juvealbanian
Luca
DeviAngel
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should we sell Pogba

Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? Vote_lcap15%Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? Vote_lcap85%Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? Vote_rcap 85% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 13

Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? Empty Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ?

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:23 pm

Lippi: 'Juve should sell Pogba'

Marcello Lippi supports Juventus selling Paul Pogba. “We won everything after investing the Zinedine Zidane money.”

The midfielder is valued at €100m and that would be a huge profit considering the club got him on a free transfer from Manchester United.

“Should Juve sell Pogba? When I returned to Juve after my spell at Inter, Andrea Agnelli told me that they were going to sell Zidane,” Lippi explained to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“At the start I did not agree, but then he reassured me the money would be reinvested. In fact, we used that money to reconstruct the squad with Gigi Buffon, Pavel Nedved and Lilian Thuram. We went on to win everything.”

Lippi was also asked about reports he is considering a return to coaching, particularly for Milan.

“I do miss the field if I watch a game on TV, but I will not go back to coaching.”

http://www.football-italia.net/82091/lippi-juve-should-sell-pogba
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? Empty Re: Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ?

Post by Luca Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:16 am

I don't think it will be the decision of the club but rather the decision of the player.

If and when Pogba decides to leave, I hope Juventus does exactly that and re-invests accordingly- I am confident that will happen.

If Pogba wanted to retire with Juventus, I would be fine with that too.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ? Empty Re: Paul Pogba - Sell him or keep him ?

Post by juvealbanian Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:26 pm

In a ideal situation I would love to see him retire at Juve.Building a team around Pogba and our other young talents like Morata and Dybala is the best scenario.Keeping them and adding young quality players each year will surely keep us competitive.

But we are not on ideal situations,we are still far from the likes of Bayern,Barca,Real in economical terms so if these players ask for more money we will have our hands tied.Plus those teams are more attractive for top players.

So,I would like to keep all our talents but we can't keep them in certain situations.
If Pogba goes this summer,it wont be that easy to re-invest those money,especially on already proven starlets.They wont sell cheap to a club who just got 80-100 mln €.This is where our Scouts should do their magic,we should invest a part of the money on less known and cheaper talents like Pogba was before coming here.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:20 pm

Seems like he'll sign new contract this summer.

Paul Pogba ready to sign Juventus extension
Raiola:"Unless we get an adequate alternative plan we are fine staying at Juve, we are ready to renew the contract"
Pogba happy to extend Juventus stay - Agent [Romeo Agresti]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:06 pm

Lets all cross our fingers that we have him next year. I think he will do much better from now
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Some of my juventino friends say we better sell him before he becomes the new Balotelli Razz

That would be a nightmare...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:55 pm

No. He is as valuable as Messi. There is no other player like him at his age. We can't keep selling our best players each year.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun May 01, 2016 2:20 am

Why sell our Gem?
He's getting better and his value won't drop

Juve is getting better collectively as an unit...we are not far off from the best teams in Europe...
We got no outstanding debts, and for the near future...we will be competing in Europe and challenging on all fronts...
What will we (the fans) gain from selling Pogba?
& Who is a suitable replacement?
Yh...we can buy 2 or 3 players with the money from Pogba...but please tell me what players those are...
Rugani, Pogba, Lemina, Morata and Dybala are the future....hopefully Zaza & Berardi will join the gang
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 01, 2016 4:15 pm

He has before the end of May to inform the club whether he wants to stay or leave. Juve want to make it seem that Pogba would be the one asking to leave as opposed to the club selling. But the truth of the matter is that Pogba has communicated what his wages need to be for him to stay and it's up to Juve to pay it or not... he wants 200k euros a week. Not sure if that's gross or net.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 01, 2016 4:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:He has before the end of May to inform the club whether he wants to stay or leave. Juve want to make it seem that Pogba would be the one asking to leave as opposed to the club selling. But the truth of the matter is that Pogba has communicated what his wages need to be for him to stay and it's up to Juve to pay it or not... he wants 200k euros a week. Not sure if that's gross or net.

You can't believe every story you read man. Thats a rumor from La Stampa. Its just headlines to sell papers. No one knows what really happens until they speak.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 01, 2016 6:02 pm

rincon wrote:
sportsczy wrote:He has before the end of May to inform the club whether he wants to stay or leave. Juve want to make it seem that Pogba would be the one asking to leave as opposed to the club selling. But the truth of the matter is that Pogba has communicated what his wages need to be for him to stay and it's up to Juve to pay it or not... he wants 200k euros a week. Not sure if that's gross or net.

You can't believe every story you read man. Thats a rumor from La Stampa. Its just headlines to sell papers. No one knows what really happens until they speak.

actually sportsczy is like this, always Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 08, 2016 8:48 am

We have a chance to keep him this season.He would probably have Barca as his prefered target,Barca can't afford him atm because they have reached the limit in wages.I don't see them throwing 100 mln on a player this summer,they will probably upgrade their defense.

He wont be interested to join Utd or Chelsea, the only threat comming from England may be City with their oil money.Now that they have Guardiola it's normal to see top players go there,they will get payed twice as much and have a top coach.

I don't even see Real making a move unless they sell the likes of James and Ronaldo for crazy fees.The fact that they reinforced with the likes of Vazquez,Casemiro and Cheryshev means they hit their limit like Barca.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun May 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Limit in wages ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 08, 2016 9:13 pm

There are no limits... not for any team in EPL, Bayern, Barca or PSG.  In fact, Madrid are going to go crazy this summer in terms of spending methinks.  They literally can afford up to 500 million given their market value of over 3.26 billion.  They likely won't, but they could.  Barca are not far behind despite some mismanagement.  All the EPL teams are getting AT LEAST an extra 115 mill euro windfall due to the new media deal this coming season (min per club) and PSG/Bayern have no monetary issues either.

Not sure what you're talking about.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun May 08, 2016 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 08, 2016 9:14 pm

lmao exactly. 'reached there limit in wages' yeah right rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 08, 2016 9:45 pm

I believe there was some kind of club total player wages at Barce that is an issue. I can't remember the details of it but it was in the news about a possible Neymar renewal and the problems it would force the board to have to deal with.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 08, 2016 10:04 pm

Bill's got it, its probably from the Barca wage limit where their team wages can't exceed a certain percent of their budget. They passed it this year and the board had to answer and now reduce. Something along those lines.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon May 09, 2016 4:36 pm

I don't think it is a comfortable question to answer , about selling the best player

but I think of this on positive way
is good to have one of the most wanted player,
is good to have guys like POGBA, DYBALA, MORATA, that other clubs want to have

whats bad is having a bunch of players that nobody wants them, and you cannot get rid of them even if you want to, so you just have to wait until their contract expire , that's a bad thing, its headache

sacrificing POGBA to bring players like MATIC, GOMES, CAVANI, may equalize to be genius idea, or maybe stupid idea, you never know what is about to happen

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Selling Pogba to bring the likes of Matic etc is a stupid idea for sure.Why the hell would we sacrifice the best & most completed young midfielder for those names? He's younger and already better than Matic for example.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 09, 2016 6:25 pm

Selling Pogba and getting Matic, Gomes

Exchange Coman for Gotze

Get Cavani Is good enough? I wouldn't sell Pogba but would you sell him for this scenario?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 09, 2016 7:06 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Selling Pogba and getting Matic, Gomes

Exchange Coman for Gotze

Get Cavani Is good enough? I wouldn't sell Pogba but would you sell him for this scenario?

No, I would not because Gomes/Matic can be gotten without dropping Pogba. That leaves Gotze, to which I prefer Pogboom.

If you sell Pogba you need something like an Isco + Cavani signing, even a Verratti (but he is untouchable)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Selling Pogba and getting Matic, Gomes

Exchange Coman for Gotze

No, I would not because Gomes/Matic can be gotten without dropping Pogba. That leaves Gotze, to which I prefer Pogboom.

If you sell Pogba you need something like an Isco + Cavani signing, even a Verratti (but he is untouchable)

How about Pjanic + Matic + Gomez + Cavani ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon May 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Why is this even question? Pogba should be untouchable at Juve imo. Why cut the Hen that gives golden eggs. Anyways Pjanic is only decent one, Matic is washed up milf, I wouldn't bet on Gomez and Cavani is he honorary member of Van Gal's fraud eleven. Pogba is rare talent and guy loves Juve also is not primadonna. I wouldn't swap him for anyone bar verratti imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 09, 2016 9:02 pm

I don't think anyone here would want to sell Pogba (I certainly wouldn't) its more about making the best if he eventually chooses to leave. Marotta and co. have said 100 times that they won't sell. The only way is for Pogba to push for the move. He loves Juve and he is settled though, so its unlikely that it'll happen this summer, probably won't retire here though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 09, 2016 9:06 pm

Lucifer wrote:Pogba is rare talent and guy loves Juve also is not primadonna.

That's one of the reasons I like him at Juve so much. For being outrageously talented he has always been down to earth. He has been acting like a veteran since he arrived at 18 years old.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum