so we all agree godin is the best cb in the world right?

+15
free_cat
rincon
Thimmy
Kebab
Donuts
Lucifer
halamadrid2
Art Morte
rwo power
McAgger
Kick
Doc
M99
RealGunner
Rebaño Sagrado
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

so we all agree godin is the best cb in the world right? - Page 2 Empty Re: so we all agree godin is the best cb in the world right?

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:07 pm

Pepe is 33 according to wikipedia. I know I would've preferred 33 year old Nesta over Pepe any day Smile But then again, I just don't like to rely on players like Pepe, whose erratic performances make them unreliable in the long term.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

so we all agree godin is the best cb in the world right? - Page 2 Empty Re: so we all agree godin is the best cb in the world right?

Post by free_cat Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:48 am

He's surely one of the best. The best is so difficult to decide for CBs....
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:34 pm

I wan't to see Godin in a team who don't park the bus and defende in 11.
A lot of defenders look great in the "catenaccio". Last day in that context Sakho looked world class.

Boateng and Pique for 90% of the time have nothing to defend because their teams have 70% of ball possession are protected from midfield and a perfect pressing. when these things did not work all the times that I followed they were meh.

For what i have seen in these years the best defenders are Thiago Silva and Kompany.

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Kompany rofl Hummels is better than him at literally everything.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:07 pm

I would vote for the best cb this year being Barzagli. On Godin, Uruguay are not as defensive (although still defensive) as Atletico and he still kills it every time.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:26 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Kompany rofl  Hummels is better than him at literally everything.

in nothing he is better than Kompany..

Last edited by Killer on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:30 pm

Kompany Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Hummels, Pique vie for the title to Luiz Mangala and Otamandi for the joke defender of the decade. better than Kompany Laughing Laughing Laughing

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 am

Lovren :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:01 am

Still Chiellini. :coffee: Godin is a Terryesque sort in that he's a god at marking/tackling, powerful, and an aerial threat offensively but is a cowpoke went highlined. Not exceptionally good on the ball either. He's perfect for a club under Simione/Mourinho management tho. One of the best, surely.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:02 pm

I hate watching Uruguay play, they play more long balls in than prime Stoke. Half the time I don't think they know what they are doing and then accidentally score. That said, Godin anchors their back line and I have no idea how anyone hasn't raided Atleti for him yet.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum