CBarca
Kaladin
rincon
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Simeone: Bayern the best team I have ever faced, they were unbelievable - Page 2 Empty Re: Simeone: Bayern the best team I have ever faced, they were unbelievable

Post by McAgger Wed May 04, 2016 11:02 pm

He wasn't leaving. He was planning on retiring after Bayern but not right away. Pep was announced like *bleep* 7 months before the end of the season. So essentially that announcement forced Jupp to retire.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Simeone: Bayern the best team I have ever faced, they were unbelievable - Page 2 Empty Re: Simeone: Bayern the best team I have ever faced, they were unbelievable

Post by zigra Wed May 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Robespierre wrote:
zigra wrote:Semi final = top 4 = like a trophy = 3ucl trophies in 3 seasons

What more do you want from poor pep?

But tbf Barcelona was the best team Simeone faced so far hmm

He meant Bayern were  the club to create more troubles to them . And personally I agree

I know but he said ever and I don't really agree. I think Real and Barcelona had better games against Atletico but whatever.
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
zigra wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:You can only be nightmarish 1 season though.look at barcelona they looked best ever team last season.this season nothing with the same coach. Yupp Heynckess ran away knowing that he will not repeat same success again around giants like improved barcelona and madrid

Heynkes was sacked ffs rofl

Neither is true, he was leaving anyway. But it had nothing to do with Madrid or Barca lol.

Maybe he wasn't technically sacked but he wanted to stay for another year. It was quite a big story in german media that he had to leave because of Guardiola.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 04, 2016 11:11 pm

I think he is right. The way Bayern just passed through them was amazing to be honest. Bayern came out with like 10 something shots on target. Neither Barca or Real has ever achieved that. Not even going to lie but that Bayern performance was 10/10 minus the stupid goal they concede. I would love it if we could kill Atleti like Bayern did.

Simeone as much of a knob that he is always speaks the through
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Don't call me James wrote:He wasn't leaving. He was planning on retiring after Bayern but not right away. Pep was announced like *bleep* 7 months before the end of the season. So essentially that announcement forced Jupp to retire.

That isn't true, he planned on retiring long before then. He might have changed his mind as the season went on as it became more and more clear as the treble was on but initially that wasn't the plan at all.

They went after Pep when that became obvious.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed May 04, 2016 11:18 pm

Ok you know it best.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 04, 2016 11:33 pm

Sitting here dying atm hearing people say Heynckes Bayern would be dominating competition if Pep didn't come in

It's like the fact that the CL has never been retained means nothing to them Laughing

Come off it, my lord
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 04, 2016 11:58 pm

While I said Peps Bayern would go out against Atletico, they played much, much, much better than I anticipated. Bayern demonstrated a balance, and match plan like they haven't in quite a time. Had they always played like this, I would've been a lot less harsh on Pep allover.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 05, 2016 12:01 am

CBarca wrote:Sitting here dying atm hearing people say Heynckes Bayern would be dominating competition if Pep didn't come in

It's like the fact that the CL has never been retained means nothing to them Laughing

Come off it, my lord

Pep failed 3 years in a row. Not just the year after Jupp Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu May 05, 2016 12:01 am

VivaStPauli wrote:While I said Peps Bayern would go out against Atletico, they played much, much, much better than I anticipated. Bayern demonstrated a balance, and match plan like they haven't in quite a time. Had they always played like this, I would've been a lot less harsh on Pep allover.

When Viva says this, I think it shows just how idiotic the rest of you lot are being about Pep.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 05, 2016 12:03 am

Even the defensive composure and the pressing in their own half was great, something I've been missing since Heynckes left. Turns out they could've done it all along, they just didn't for some idiotic reason. With that match plan, they would've won in Madrid, too, and wouldn't have gone out with a win, but progressed.

He still f*cked up in the first leg, but you can't deny that he showed that teams a lot of mechanisms and moves that do actually work. I'm still not a fan, but frankly, this time around, I wouldn't exactly call losing to Atletico in this way an embarrassment. The thrashings by Real and Barca were pitiful, though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu May 05, 2016 12:07 am

chad4401 wrote: if this was mou everybody would be mocking him and calling him failure... oh wait they did Laughing.

what some of you posters need to do is stop hyping everything popular as genius and best ever, to prove a point cause you will end up making thread like these, to save face for the best coach ever and super bayern Proud.

This.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 05, 2016 12:11 am

We played like that very often Viva. Sadly never quite over 90 minutes, or 2 legs. That Pep is kind of bad at CL away games is not a secret anymore.

If you forget all the positioning and posturing, all the names and their weight, for a moment, it was a top quality game by our team.
Any other team, with any coach with a different name, would be lauded into heaven for this kind of performance Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2