Harmonica
Valkyrja
raulmadrid4vr
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo Goalscoring - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goalscoring

Post by FennecFox7 Wed May 18, 2016 6:15 am

Absolutely ridiculous. okay, enough trolling from me.

I mean, I like Ronaldo but I've been the first to admit he can be selfish at times and he does take shots from range a lot. That being said, the shot to goal ratio is *bleep* retarded because

1. he takes all our freekicks
2. he takes long shots

Take those out of the equation and tell me his efficiency is worse. Also, he is better then benzema and bale at everything. I'm done defending that bald overrated pos because of his nationality and maybe you should too. Benzema a good player who has excellent technique but sucks at everything else. Bale is having a good season but he's not at CR's level. Good player though.

The reason why CR can't play CF well is because he doesn't play his back to goal well (he's an Winger/SS), he does well playing off an actual decent CF who isn't benzema.

Just look at how benzema or bale moves with the ball compared to Ronaldo. Donkey vs ballerina right there.

Stop rewording stats to make benzema look good. We all know your agenda sports and chad. It's not a big deal, just admit it. He's not even truly French. lol.

It's a new excuse everyday. Get exposed brahs.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed May 18, 2016 6:19 am

Adit wrote:Cristianos goalscoring ability is as proven as it gets. 50 goals a season for 6 season in a row. If every one can score 50+ goals with taking impossible shots then why is everyone not doing it?

Because Ronaldo is a demon in the dressing room and benzema is a poor dude who's his bitch. What nonsense. It's the dumbest argument and only someone with bias would make that sort of argument.

Look at how both of them carry themselves.

Ronaldo is the example of professional, doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't go to clubs and parties, and busts his ass in training everyday unlike a certain Algerian-Frenchman who plays for our team.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Wed May 18, 2016 9:12 am

CR is our most determinant attacker, I don't think anyone here thinks otherwise. He is far from being the most efficient finisher, but he is always willing to get in the scoresheet, always willing to work his ass off and make runs whenever we are attacking. Give Benzema the responsibility of being our main scorer, and we will see how this turns out.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 18, 2016 10:52 am

Ronaldo is an efficient finisher lol
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Kudos to Ronaldo for turning a new leaf and playing a big part in our route to CL glory. Your second leg performance shall go down as one of the greatest individual performances in history, most especially for the importance of the match.

I hope he does not bring his Euros form to Madrid.
He threw a reporter's mic into a lake.
I think he is just frustrated that he can't play at his own level anymore, messi is doing so well for Argentina and Bale's current level means that by next season, Bale would be the star of the team.

I expect Journalists to punish him for his rude gesture by not voting for him during the Balon D'or

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:38 pm

That whole Portuguese team is under performing. Ronaldo is definitely not himself.

That being said, it's sad to see great players get so much shit for having a couple bad games. The reporter was pretty disrespectful, I would've done the same thing. The media is vicious, just look how they tried to tear down Benz this season.

His haters are out in full force in every football forum. My question is; why?? Why is he such a big deal to some people. God, its like he can never command a neutral opinion towards himself.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:51 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:That whole Portuguese team is under performing. Ronaldo is definitely not himself.

That being said, it's sad to see great players get so much shit for having a couple bad games. The reporter was pretty disrespectful, I would've done the same thing. The media is vicious, just look how they tried to tear down Benz this season.

His haters are out in full force in every football forum. My question is; why?? Why is he such a big deal to some people. God, its like he can never command a neutral opinion towards himself.

it because he's that good and he knows it so they hate him for that and try to bring him down.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:50 am

Good performance today boi. So two madridista's favourite players will be going head to head in round 16 Ronaldo vs Modric.
Personally, I'd prefer Modric goes through and then hope he can somehow manage to be considered for Balon D'or if his team gets to the finals..lol.

On for the sake of the Balon D'or not going to Barca, I hope Ronaldo does well.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2