Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 6 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by rincon Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:35 pm

All men must serve. Faceless Men most of all.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 6 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by zigra Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:02 am

Arya with some mad tank skills, still walking after that hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:06 am

Sdsjkjdzdssdskjj, The bloody Hound is back :bow: :bow:

He's going to eat every *bleep* chicken the Brotherhood has left.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:02 am

The Hound :bow:

Bronn :bow:

Kinda wanted Arya to die tbh, and see that WIFE theory come true

Yara is bae, beautiful actress

House Mormont rofl

Sansa sending a Raven to LF, got a feeling he might betray her

Dont see where the Jaimie arc is going, seems kinda fillerish, giving him something to do until the rest of the arcs progress

Surprised we didn't see Brienne this episode hmm

Overall good episode 8/10
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:05 am

https://i.imgur.com/cJKaZSh.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:13 am

Man, whenever the music from 2:50 onwards is played, i get chills down my spine, such an ominous and nerve inducing piece of music

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:39 am

My favorite character is back. The Hound for the throne :bow:

RealGunner wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4luqf8/spoilers_everything_why_arya_and_the_waif_are_the/

The theory makes so much sense. Next episode is going to be exhilarating.

What I imagine will happen is that Arya kills off Waif in a duel inside the House of Black and White. She then proceeds to unmask her - only to realize that Waif is no one other than Arya. Jaqen H'ghar comes out from behind and says, "A girl is truly no one anymore."

I don't see Waif winning the duel (and then revealing herself to be Arya) because she is supposed to represent Arya's inner demons.

Previously, Jaqen tried to blind Arya to make her stop hallucinating about Waif but that turned out to be fruitless. He then returned her sight back as he realized that the plan wasn't working.

The House of Black and White is basically a mental conservatory to treat people with dissociative disorders (read Faceless Men). Jaqen realized that Arya was one such sufferer when he first encountered her. Arya quite comfortably interpreted the role of a boy named Arry. She has assumed so many identities over time that she has become psychologically traumatized.

The Many-Faced God is no one.

Last edited by ExtremistEnigma on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:58 am

Remember in S06E02 when Arya is fighting off Waif in the streets? After a brief encounter, Waif seems to disappear and Jaqen shows up. This is some Fight Club-esque shit right here. Laughing
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:04 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:19 am

THE episode of the season for me. Even better than the door. Just WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Loved the Riverlands arc. Blackfish! Proud

Loved both the Glover and the Mormont parts. Loved the small storm brewing between Jon and Sansa. Saw it coming from the moment Sansa arrived at CB actually. Their little bro-sis moments couldnt hide it for me. They are both too dissimilar to work in tandem. Sansa is a proud and stubborn little biatch like her mother. Curious what they are planning to do with this arc now. She wrote to LF right ? hmm

Loved Lady Olenna and Margery in this episode and the GoaT politics in KL which was the highlight of this show for the 1st 3 seasons is getting revived cos of them :bow: Cersei is useless btw.

Arya and Waif. :bow: :bow: Next episode is gonna be AWESOME!!! Its dedicated for them with the title No One. Cant wait.

Finally my favorite character in the entire show is back. BLOODY HOUND!! Hell Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaas. What a bit that was.
and Ian McShane. FFS. What an entry and exit.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:26 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:My favorite character is back. The Hound for the throne :bow:

RealGunner wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4luqf8/spoilers_everything_why_arya_and_the_waif_are_the/

What I imagine will happen is that Arya kills off Waif in a duel inside the House of Black and White. She then proceeds to unmask her - only to realize that Waif is no one other than Arya. Jaqen H'ghar comes out from behind and says, "A girl is truly no one anymore."

I don't see Waif winning the duel (and then revealing herself to be Arya) because she is supposed to represent Arya's inner demons.

Previously, Jaqen tried to blind Arya to make her stop hallucinating about Waif but that turned out to be fruitless. He then returned her sight back as he realized that the plan wasn't working.

The House of Black and White is basically a mental conservatory to treat people with dissociative disorders (read Faceless Men). Jaqen realized that Arya was one such sufferer when he first encountered her. Arya quite comfortably interpreted the role of a boy named Arry. She has assumed so many identities over time that she has become psychologically traumatized.

Thumbs up Great post bro.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Lyanna Mormont was so funny! If those 62 men are anything like those 20 good men...

Sansa wanting the Vale army. Can she trust Littlefinger? I doubt it.

Aren't the Brotherhood without Banners supposed to help the smallfolk???

So Margaery is playing the Faith?

Ironborn being relevant. Yara the lesbian!

Jaime in the Riverlands. Had a real season 1-3 feel about it. Did he take the entire Lannister army? How do they still have so many men?

All building up to episode 9. Going to be so epic!

silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:37 pm

What an episode ffs. This is what happens when you leave Dorne out of the equation. Every scene was good. Really thought Arya was gonna die there for a second.
Yara is so good, don't get the hate she gets sometimes. Even Glover, and also Lady Mormont were good Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:38 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:My favorite character is back. The Hound for the throne :bow:

Dude why the hell did you post this :facepalm: you no this is actually a potential spoiler.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Lady Mormont :bow:

Read a little about her so was hyped when she finally was introduced.

62 good men rofl They're probably crazy good anyway.

Yara ffs Proud

Glad to see the Hound back but a bit too much screentime imo. Also I don't know why Brotherhood killed the camp. Aren't they supposed to protect the common people?

Riverrun part was my favorite. Can't wait to see how it ends over there.

Sansa :facepalm:

I don't know if LF will be her downfall or vice versa smh

No Dany & Dorne so obviously the episode is a very good episode setting up for future episodes.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:04 pm

Personally I think that theory is a bit out there. Don't think it will happen.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Yea don't think the theory will happen. Not enough time for Arya to become no one and does something relevant at this point in the show.

She will kill the waif and return to Westeros. Which begs the question, WTF was the point of her staying in braavos Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Great episode overall

Final scene was chilling AF. Love the hound and can't wait till he butchers brotherhood without banner. Great to see him back. Disappointed we didn't get to see more of Septon Maribald nor hear his GOAT speech.

Lady Mormont Laughing  Davos continue to be GOAT.

There is 0 chance of LF betraying sansa. She is one of the very few people he cares about. Can't see it. But then it's GoT so who knows.

Seeing Theon and Daenerys together would be weird lol. Have a feeling she will marry him thus confirming the prophecy.

Also we won't see Dorne again till season finale according to one of the actors so we can chill without worrying.

Riverrun was GOAT.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Yessssssssssssssss I had all but given up on main man hound being alive ffs get in

Hope he's still full of his old banter. Solid episode, Theon rofl poor lad sitting there dead inside whilst his big sis crushes some fine ass.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:45 pm

RealGunner wrote:Great episode overall

Final scene was chilling AF. Love the hound and can't wait till he butchers brotherhood without banner. Great to see him back. Disappointed we didn't get to see more of Septon Maribald nor hear his GOAT speech.

Lady Mormont Laughing  Davos continue to be GOAT.

There is 0 chance of LF betraying sansa. She is one of the very few people he cares about. Can't see it. But then it's GoT so who knows.

Seeing Theon and Daenerys together would be weird lol. Have a feeling she will marry him thus confirming the prophecy.

Also we won't see Dorne again till season finale according to one of the actors so we can chill without worrying.

Riverrun was GOAT.

The character was Brother Ray, a combination of Septon Meribald and Elder Brother.

[The character of Ray] is a combination of a couple characters in the books – with additional characteristics we added. One of those characters gives a speech in the fourth book referred to as “The Broken Man” speech by A Song of Ice and Fire fans. The speech itself didn’t make it into the episode, but it inspired the character and some of his dialogue. So the title of the episode is a nod to that speech – kind of like when we called episode 205 “The Ghost of Harrenhal,” even though that term wasn’t spoken out loud in the show.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:47 pm

I guess that saves up time

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yessssssssssssssss I had all but given up on main man hound being alive ffs get in

Hope he's still full of his old banter. Solid episode, Theon rofl poor lad sitting there dead inside whilst his big sis crushes some fine ass.

Upset we didn't get to see dat ass. She hyped it so much too ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Broken Man Speech:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:51 pm

The hound is alive :bow:

The bantz between Yara and Theon rofl

Great episode.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:Yea don't think the theory will happen. Not enough time for Arya to become no one and does something relevant at this point in the show.

She will kill the waif and return to Westeros. Which begs the question, WTF was the point of her staying in braavos Laughing

Gain more skills and knowledge hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:53 pm

Do you guys know WTF happened a few episodes ago when "Jaqen" took the poison and died, only for the waif to become "jaqen" behind Arya? and now we have both "jaqen" and the waif.

I see about 0 chance of Arya winning against this people. She either makes peace with them (by this being a test of some sort or they simply letting go) or she dies. No chance of surviving versus faceless assassins.

The hound coming back was awesome, he is gonna wreck the brotherhood.

The whole things with the sparrows is the worst part of the whole show for me. At least Olenna is always awesome and ripped on Cersei for a while.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next