Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 7 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by rincon Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:53 pm

Do you guys know WTF happened a few episodes ago when "Jaqen" took the poison and died, only for the waif to become "jaqen" behind Arya? and now we have both "jaqen" and the waif.

I see about 0 chance of Arya winning against this people. She either makes peace with them (by this being a test of some sort or they simply letting go) or she dies. No chance of surviving versus faceless assassins.

The hound coming back was awesome, he is gonna wreck the brotherhood.

The whole things with the sparrows is the worst part of the whole show for me. At least Olenna is always awesome and ripped on Cersei for a while.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 7 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:54 pm

El Gunner wrote:Dude why the hell did you post this :facepalm: you no this is actually a potential spoiler.
How is it a spoiler? Just a theory referencing the original Reddit post
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:57 pm

If it happens (potential) then it will have been a spoiler.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:59 pm

rincon wrote:Do you guys know WTF happened a few episodes ago when "Jaqen" took the poison and died, only for the waif to become "jaqen" behind Arya? and now we have both "jaqen" and the waif.

I see about 0 chance of Arya winning against this people. She either makes peace with them (by this being a test of some sort or they simply letting go) or she dies. No chance of surviving versus faceless assassins.

The hound coming back was awesome, he is gonna wreck the brotherhood.

The whole things with the sparrows is the worst part of the whole show for me. At least Olenna is always awesome and ripped on Cersei for a while.

Maegery's game against them will make things interesting now again over in KL

Plus we got Cleganebowl coming up hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:She will kill the waif and return to Westeros. Which begs the question, WTF was the point of her staying in braavos Laughing
That's the point. The way things are seeming, her story arc in Braavos makes no sense except attaining fighting prowess. It has also not been showcased that brilliantly on the show. That theory atleast gives it a sense of purpose hmm

On a similar note, at least Dany's BS over time has culminated into a lot of progressions: building an empire from scratch, establishing her authenticity as a ruler, emergence of her dragons..

What for Arya? Reclaiming her identity which she had never lost in the first place until she was forced to lose it by Jaqen to serve the Many-Faced God?
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:07 pm

I don't think we will get Clegane vs Clegane but it would be satisfying to see Sandor finally kill his brother.

Also, Sansa just pisses me off:

"Sure Littlefinger, I'll go marry my mom/brother murderderer"

"Oh, Jon is my only true friend and relative? let me lie to him about Littlefinger"

"Here is a guy who lost his family and his home fighting for my family, let me rub his face on my sense of entitlement when he refuses to give everything for me again."

"Stannis' Hand and the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch? pshhhh let me, someone who has never seen war, be snarky and undermine their tactics."

Needs to get put in her place.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:09 pm

wasting ian mcshane on a 20 minute role :facepalm:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:13 pm

also, I swear only about 15 people left with theon so at most they should only have about 20 ships but it seems that's how dany will get to westeros ???
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:15 pm

How do they even have 20 ships? are they towing ships? Laughing

Dany needs the ships Euron is building, either they taken them with Theon and Yara or Dany ends up siding with Euron.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:18 pm

How can cleganebowl happen in the last 3 episodes? Won't happen imo. At least not this season. Too little time to build it and both cleganes have their own side stories.

ExtremistEnigma wrote:
RealGunner wrote:She will kill the waif and return to Westeros. Which begs the question, WTF was the point of her staying in braavos Laughing
That's the point. The way things are seeming, her story arc in Braavos makes no sense except attaining fighting prowess. It has also not been showcased that brilliantly on the show. That theory atleast gives it a sense of purpose hmm

On a similar note, at least Dany's BS over time has culminated into a lot of progressions: building an empire from scratch, establishing her authenticity as a ruler, emergence of her dragons..

What for Arya? Reclaiming her identity which she had never lost in the first place until she was forced to lose it by Jaqen to serve the Many-Faced God?

Yea I said it before that her arc has been quite shit. She got the daredevil training which looks useless as she still nearly got killed anyways lmao. And her training to become no-one seems to fail too if the theory doesn't happen (which I don't think will).

Her end game is up in the air. Can't predict her story. She will definitely return to Westeros. but will she have learnt anything from the faceless men? she already is an assassin and will continue to assassinate. Always thought she would be the one to kill Tommen but that won't happen either as they are too far away.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:19 pm

I didn't count how many left with them but I swear it was no more than 20

Euron saying he wants everyone building  ships is good and all but that theoretically should take YEARS to get a legit fleet needed for dany, unless she buys a bunch of ships from somewhere along with taking the ones Theon took, which I see being the most logical outcome.

Glad the hound is back, looking forward to seeing where he goes after smashing the brotherhood, could see him fighting against the whitewalkers/boltons with sansa

Last edited by Firenze on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:19 pm

Firenze wrote:also, I swear only about 15 people left with theon so at most they should only have about 20 ships but it seems that's how dany will get to westeros ???

It's just like how 100,000 men are only shown in terms of 200 odd in the camera on the show

Aasha n Theon took every single ship with them I think. They will retcon in saying there are 50000 ships or something.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:22 pm

I gues it must be something like a 100 ironmen that followed Yara.

20 ships fits about 2000 people if its about 100 each. Daenerys has like 100000+ army with the dothraky now.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Let us not get too technical with this
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:How can cleganebowl happen in the last 3 episodes? Won't happen imo. At least not this season. Too little time to build it and both cleganes have their own side stories.

ExtremistEnigma wrote:

Yea I said it before that her arc has been quite shit. She got the daredevil training which looks useless as she still nearly got killed anyways lmao. And her training to become no-one seems to fail too if the theory doesn't happen (which I don't think will).

Her end game is up in the air. Can't predict her story. She will definitely return to Westeros. but will she have learnt anything from the faceless men? she already is an assassin and will continue to assassinate. Always thought she would be the one to kill Tommen but that won't happen either as they are too far away.

Nah the arc is at least interesting and unpredictable.

If Arya walks out now she at least is a lot stronger than before in every sense of the word. She has traveled around the world, comfortably survived on the street, survived as a blind beggar, learn to fight blind (or to fight at all really), improved much more as an assassin, etc.

Now she can easily blend into just about everywhere and lie perfectly about whatever she needs. Compare her to Sansa, Rickon or Bran before the he got to the Raven. Arya seems like 100 hundred year old in comparison (in terms of skill and grit).

Arya and Jon >>>>>>> the other starks (including Robb).
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:44 pm

rincon wrote:I don't think we will get Clegane vs Clegane but it would be satisfying to see Sandor finally kill his brother.

"Oh, Jon is my only true friend and relative? let me lie to him about Littlefinger"

"Here is a guy who lost his family and his home fighting for my family, let me rub his face on my sense of entitlement when he refuses to give everything for me again."

"Stannis' Hand and the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch? pshhhh let me, someone who has never seen war, be snarky and undermine their tactics."

This is exactly how i am feeling too when it comes to Sansa. Wont mind one bit if she gets killed off, instead I will be happy. Should have done that long back too as a matter of fact. Annoying as fk.
Making Jon a pussy and Sansa a badass this season, aargh especially since this is in fact Jon MK2, its really irritating at least for me.
Wish Rickon and Sansa switched places.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:21 pm

RealGunner wrote:Yea don't think the theory will happen. Not enough time for Arya to become no one and does something relevant at this point in the show.

She will kill the waif and return to Westeros. Which begs the question, WTF was the point of her staying in braavos Laughing

Nah it wont be as tame as that especially since they have a whole episode named after/ dedicated for it. If it was just killing the waif and fleeing Braavos then they wouldnt have shown the build-up in this episode either.
Theres enough time to pull off a spectacular in the next episode when it comes to Arya's arc. The way this season is going its hard to not get hyped and think positively of something epic. If it was the dud S05 then I too would have dismissed the possibility.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Glory wrote:
rincon wrote:I don't think we will get Clegane vs Clegane but it would be satisfying to see Sandor finally kill his brother.

This is exactly how i am feeling too when it comes to Sansa. Wont mind one bit if she gets killed off, instead I will be happy. Should have done that long back too as a matter of fact. Annoying as fk.
Making Jon a pussy and Sansa a badass this season, aargh especially since this is in fact Jon MK2, its really irritating at least for me.
Wish Rickon and Sansa switched places.

I'd be happy if she just takes the back seast and doesn't contribute anymore except her name... or gets killed. Then we could have Jon-Davos-Tormund being awesome together.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:59 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:31 pm

I didn't like the episode. Only enjoyed the last 10 minutes of it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:35 pm

RealGunner wrote:Which begs the question, WTF was the point of her staying in braavos Laughing
The training to become a sneaky super assassin? Arya vs the Zombie Clegane?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:24 pm

That was a great episode, just amazing! :bow:

Hide your chickens, Sandor Clegane is back! The priest/septon played by Ian McShane was a great minor character and it is not surprising to see GoT hire a big actor to make The Hound's re-introduction as amazing as it was. It reminded me of the wildling mother-warrior in Hardhome. The Brotherhood without Banners seem to have taken an expected darker turn since the last time we saw them, I can't wait to see what happens next in this storyline and hope we get to see Beric Dondarrion/Thoros of Myr and the other lads.

Jon/Sansa's recruiting is not going so well. But then this was expected from an undead NW traitor and the Lady Bolton. Lady Lyanna was so awesome dude, props to the young actress. Lord Glover aswell tbh, he had a good point about Robb destroying the North even though he was an ass about it. Davos negotiation skills showing again :bow:. Where is Melisandre though, she should be all over Jon in every scene. A bit disappointed she disappeared since resurrecting Jon.

The smirking whore from Highgarden has a plan as expected, she's smarter than to truly side with the High Sparrow. What's her plan? I still have no idea what's going on in King's Landing. I wonder who was Olenna writing in that scene with Cersei? There was some potentially crazy foreshadowing in the Cersei-Olenna dialogue...

I loved Yara and Theon so much in this episode. Her plan is solid, swear fealty to Dany and take the Iron Islands back with her help. This is exactly what I expected the Dornish to do considering that they share the same enemies with the dragon queen but they would rather fight alone and get destroyed Laughing

The Blackfish and Jaime parley was pretty much how I imagined that scene in the books. Riverrun was all kind of awesome, from the Bronn/Jaime banter to Jaime slapping Black Walder with his golden hand to The Blackfish calling Jaime a scrub. Really excited about this storyline.

Bring on the next episode. Still waiting for the "I choose violence" line from the trailer.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:45 pm

seemed like a cool little role but I would have LOVED McShane to have a legit long term role in GoT, would have been great casting as various characters IMO.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:16 pm

HS wanting Tommen to produce an heir clearly shows he wants to rule over KL & the Seven kingdoms & Marg know that.

If Tommen die without an heir he won't have the control he has right now.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:40 am

Boring episode.. I've been waiting on the white walkers to attack for like 5 seasons now ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:44 am

Doubt they will play a part till the last 5 mins of the season finale.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next