Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 31 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 06, 2017 1:49 pm

M99 wrote:A series on Tywin destroying the Castameres is what I want. You can even call it The Rains Of Castamere, that would be a huge selling point.

Rains of Castamere followed by Bobby B's ReBellion

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 31 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Sat May 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Tbh I rather see the tales of dunk and egg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 06, 2017 2:08 pm

That would actually be pretty awesome (having Tywin as the protagonist) but I would start from just before the War of the Ninepenny Kings where young Tywin Lannister, Aerys Targaryen, Hoster Tully, Blackfish Tully, Rickard Stark, Barristan Selmy and Jon Arryn all fought against the last Blackfyre and the other Kings.

It would include the backstory of the Blackfyres (like how Robert's Rebellion is the backstory to the current story) while showing us the rise of Tywin Lannister and everything that led to the fall of the Targaryens.

This made me so excited and it's not even a thing Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Honestly there is so much lore they can make 10 spin offs if they wanted to.

Can you imagine if they made an Age Of Heroes miniseries with each episode focusing on one legend (Lann The Clever, Symeon Star Eyes, Azor Ahai etc).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 06, 2017 2:16 pm

Would love to see the 'long night' event
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 06, 2017 2:23 pm

I hope we will see a long night in the 8th season tbh.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 06, 2017 2:37 pm

I would love to see Dany and Jon marry and defeat the WW and conquer Westeros

Oh wait
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 06, 2017 2:58 pm

might stop watching if they ever get close to getting married

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 06, 2017 3:14 pm

For me it depends if they fall in love or if it's a political marriage. If it's the latter, I'm fine with it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 06, 2017 3:20 pm

It would be very GRRMish for them to sleep together and only find out after the fact that they're related.

But then again, considering the history of Targ incest, Dany might not be as bothered by it. Jon probably would as he was raised with standard values.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Still think it is highly likely that one of the dragons will be taken by the night king and used in the big battle.

Or that there is a ice dragon in the wall
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 06, 2017 5:17 pm

I just want the Night King to kill off Dany right after Jon proposes.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 07, 2017 9:52 am

RealGunner wrote:might stop watching if they ever get close to getting married

heck if they even become allies that would be utterly lame imo. Jon and Dany should always have to be on opposite sides. Mutual respect is the best they should stretch it, a relation similar to Jon and Tyrion but anything more than that would suck I strongly sense.

Also how do you guys expect Dany to react upon knowing Jon's lineage? Why's everyone assuming she's going to be happy knowing he's a Targaryen. For all I know, having Rhaegar's own son well and truly alive would only put Dany's claim for the iron throne in jeopardy. Right now, Dany might be surrounded by good people (Tyrion, Jorah etc, Tyrion mainly) and she's kinda a good character but there's every scope for her to do a 360 by the end of season 7 imo and oppose the north and especially Jon.
Would be so cool if that happens.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Why should Jon and Dany be on opposite sides on all times? Targaryens and Starks have never been enemies - Mad King aside - who even Daenerys recognizes as an insane man. Starks have helped restore the Targaryen peace in The Dance of Dragons, Starks have bent the knee to Aegon Targaryen. Stark and Lannister are enemies, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

Unless Dany goes completely insane for some reason, Tyrion will always be there to help the transition with the Northern alliance. They have no reason to be enemies aside from the whole King in the North deal, which is why a political marriage then makes sense (or Jon gives up his title because he is not interested in being a King).

However, I hope they don't fall in love, because that would not make sense. Dany has been with the likes of Daario and Khal Drogo who are not like Jon at all. Jon aswell has been in love with Ygritte who is very different to Dany. It won't make sense unless they force it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 07, 2017 2:14 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Why should Jon and Dany be on opposite sides on all times? Targaryens and Starks have never been enemies - Mad King aside - who even Daenerys recognizes as an insane man. Starks have helped restore the Targaryen peace in The Dance of Dragons, Starks have bent the knee to Aegon Targaryen. Stark and Lannister are enemies, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

Unless Dany goes completely insane for some reason, Tyrion will always be there to help the transition with the Northern alliance. They have no reason to be enemies aside from the whole King in the North deal, which is why a political marriage then makes sense (or Jon gives up his title because he is not interested in being a King).

However, I hope they don't fall in love, because that would not make sense. Dany has been with the likes of Daario and Khal Drogo who are not like Jon at all. Jon aswell has been in love with Ygritte who is very different to Dany. It won't make sense unless they force it.

hmm.. for the series's sake?
I know its the popular fanboi demand to ship those 2, but seriously how boring that can get. Besides their interesting stories so far, individually if you think about it, both Jon and Dany are extremely uninteresting characters. And besides, why the heck are we now wishing for GoT to go the same route countless other crap shows and films have gone by eliminating everything grey and making it all black and white?
A good vs evil fight? Na I would rather watch the first 4 seasons on repeat than seeing Jon and Dany joining forces by marriage, eliminating the white walkers together and riding with Tyrion and Bran and Arya into the sunset.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 07, 2017 3:10 pm

I doubt it's going to be as rosy as that. Dany and Jon allying doesn't necessarily mean it'll be a complete success, I'm pretty sure Dany will die in the end while Jon is left governing what ever is left of Westeros. Arya will probably never be able to *truly* be a Stark, Bran will never be the Kingsguard he wanted to become etc...

GRRM said the ending will be bittersweet rather than completely hopeless/fatal.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 15, 2017 6:23 pm

http://deadline.com/2017/05/george-r-r-martin-fifth-game-of-thrones-spinoff-hbo-1202093531/

Also he confirmed out of the five scripts none are Robert's Rebellion (because we will know everything about that by the end of the series) or Dunk and Egg (because he does not want HBO to overtake him again Proud )
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 15, 2017 7:11 pm

He pretty much ruled out 3 popular theories about the GoT spin offs (Robert's Rebellion, Dunk and Egg, it actually being a sequel).

The Dance of Dragons has to be one of the five but what are the other 4 stories?!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 22, 2017 7:07 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 31 000256576

Well, thief! I smell you, I hear your breath, I feel your air. Where are you?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 24, 2017 6:17 pm

The trailer is here :bow: :bow:

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 24, 2017 7:49 pm

ffs watched it on the phone as i'm not home yet

Will watch again later
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Got avy's ya'll

Better come clutch
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 24, 2017 8:05 pm

Unsullied & Dothraki look f badass goddamn. Already know what my avatar will be banana
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 24, 2017 11:44 pm

Now thats a proper *bleep* trailer, not the stupid first one with the stupid hip song.

The music is haunting ffs, like a premonition of something terrible, love it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 29, 2017 10:52 am

Alt Shift X analyzes the trailer.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 29, 2017 1:36 pm

That GOAT team heading north :bow: :bow: :bow:

Some people have way too much eye for detail
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next