S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:06 am

I was talking about our Balotelli...

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:38 pm

salmano9 wrote:We really don't need another Mandzukic in the team... We need a creator... Zaza Mandzu and Jackson is really not needed. We need someone like dybala.

Okay stop this already, he is very far from being another Mandzukic.

He is a predator-type striker for sure, but a lot more technical and lot more useful in the build-up, and he can also make the chances for himself. For me, he used to look more like Tevez if you want to compare, with slightly different skillset and less strength.

We sold Morata and he wasn't a creator either. We need a replacement, Jackson would be a gamble worth taking at a reasonable price.

I'm basing this all on his Porto days btw. Havent watched since.

On Pjaca, I don't know where this huge hype is coming from, apart from stealing him from Milan Very Happy I have never seen him play before, only at the Euros, didn't see anything special about him. And big tournaments are surely good for one thing, hyping up random players. Is there anyone who watched him in Croatia (Dynamo)?

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:13 pm

I believe Pjaca will be our vice Dybala and occupy a forward spot on the roster. Lets not forget about Morata, he was very versatile and occupied every forward position basically, he played on the wing, as a #9 and as a SS too.

Although we could still sign another striker that is more of a #9

How I see it:

Mandzukic-Dybala
Zaza-Pjaca

I think we'll see more of Zaza this season. We have to remember he's just 25, he has good Serie A experience and had some great moments for Juventus last season and Sassuolo before.

This is just me speculating btw, Zaza could very well be sold. We could sign another striker or two. It's still early.

I would look at a player like Ciro Immobile, he's had a couple of moves go badly for him but I think he would be a decent fit.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:47 pm

So that Pjaca deal is official ? What about JC16 then ?

Personnaly i am against the sale of Zaza. I think he has more in his shoes than what he showed last year (and vs Germany lol).

In the General Discussion section i read that the board rejected an offer for Rugani. Good news Smile
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:54 pm

I'm against the sale too in a way, it depends on the offer. 30M is a lot for a player that doesn't start for us or has the profile of Morata, it's enough to buy 2 Zaza's Laughing

But for the time being, I like him in the position we have him. The penalty is not reflective of his ability. The only thing I hate about Zaza is his first touch, his first touch is quite awful.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:03 pm

But why on earth do you want Immobile to replace him?

We either upgrade from Zaza or we stay put.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:06 pm

S wrote:But why on earth do you want Immobile to replace him?

We either upgrade from Zaza or we stay put.

The Immobile idea was more with Zaza, not in place of him (if we really wanted a #9 he could be available fairly cheap, and would count towards the homegrown product rule. I'm not advocating his signing, I just could see him being a decent fit for that purpose, like a better Matri)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:10 pm

I'd be happy with an upgrade overall. I.E Zaza's replacement can be a cheap 30 year old half decent journeyman, as long as the other guy coming in is a top striker.

But with the market being what it is, this is unlikely. Hardly and top strikers up for grabs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:14 pm

Well the HG rule is a valid reason. But ideally i would be looking at more established strikers as a Mandzukic backup who would eventually start in place of the Croatian in the future. Otherwise we might as well stick with Zaza and give him more opportunities next season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:26 pm

For sure at 30M its a good bye. Marotta even sends flowers to the other board.

Yet, is Wolfsburg, West Ham, etc. offering that amount something real ?
Mmmmm. I'm not so sure about that. Whoever buys him for more than 20-25M is clearly out of his mind Laughing Even us, more-or-less biased Juve fans, don't evaluate him that high.

Zaza Dybala Mandzukic Pjaca is a good attacking arsenal, especially in Serie A, but i have doubts for CL tho. If i had the control of the team, i'd focus on a 8.5/10 or better forward and use Pjaca as a back-up for every offensive position.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:30 pm

S wrote:Well the HG rule is a valid reason. But ideally i would be looking at more established strikers as a Mandzukic backup who would eventually start in place of the Croatian in the future. Otherwise we might as well stick with Zaza and give him more opportunities next season.

Agreed 100%, that was my thought going into the market too.
But looking at the current market for forwards, I don't think it's feasible.

Sanchez was a pipe dream and not even a Mandzukic backup but a forward nonetheless (I could never picture Sanchez-Dybala anyways)

Batshuayi for 40M
Morata bought back for 30M
Ibrahimovic was signed for free
Pelle will earn 17M per season in China
Bacca has a 30M price tag
Apparent 25M offer for Zaza already

The forward market is insane.

The best we could have done in the market thus far was to retain Morata, but obviously that was out of our hands.

You'd be hard pressed to name 5-10 realistic forward targets hmm

Plus, I don't even think Immobile is a terrible player. Certainly good enough to rotate, never good enough to displace a starter but in the interim, as a short term move to complete our squad it wouldn't be the worst thing in my mind. We could do much worse than a 26 year old Immobile from our youth team that's actually scored over 20 goals in a single Serie A season. But again, I don't see him at Juventus, he's been linked with Lazio and I see him there.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:40 pm

"Pelle will earn 17M per season in China"

Dafuq ? Graziano Pelle ?!?

To hell with it, we might as well buy.... MORATA Laughing Lets say we take him for an overpriced 65M, at the end of the day we'd get Morata for 35M which is decent.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:46 am

Now that we have secured Pjaca , all we need is :
- A top CS,someone already better than Mandzukic or someone young who has potential to be.
Zaza must get sold if the offers are around 30 mln €.

- Offload Pereyra and Hernanes.
- Keep Mandragora or loan him and get some backup CM.

Close mercato.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:12 am

Get Bacca from Milan? Wink
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:37 am

We still need a CB, Benatia hasn't come yet.

Bacca is very good as a poacher, could work hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:47 am

Wolfsburg had a positive meeting with Zaza's agents in Germany. If Simone joins them, Juve will receive €25m plus bonuses. [Di Marzio]

Gabigol to replace Zaza hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:48 am

Who is gabigol? I asked in the general section but no one answered Sad
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:49 am

Some talented 19 yr old Brazilian forward. His full name is Gabriel Barbosa.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:52 am

Thanks. We have serious links with him? hmm
I'll check it out.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:55 am

Just read this on twitter :

Today's #SKY: "#Juve will present #Santos with an offer of €18m for #Gabigol. #Santos seek €25m but a deal can be struck at €20m."

Sky have been horrible this year though so take this news with a grain of salt.

Apparently Pjaca aint still completed yet but agent says its close.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:57 am

I cannot believe that we actually are linked with Higuiain lol.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Higuain's brother (and agent) has been trashing Juve for too long. Do not want anything to do with that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:42 pm

#SKY: #Juve are a step away from signing #Pjaca & #Benatia. Juve also want #Gabigol. #Zaza is close to #Wolfsburg [€25m+bonuses]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:24 pm

So Zaza out for 25 mln €. We got Morata moneys 30 mln and probably around 20-30 mln € we didn't spend on Berardi. That's +80 mln €.

Assuming Pjaca is close for 25 and Benatia will be loaned we still have around 55/60 mln in cash and Pereyra can provide another 15 mln €.

So with all this cash in Marottagod hands we will definetly go for a big striker.

Icardi - Benzema - Sanchez - Higuain are all names we have been linked recently.

Marotta himself said that we did make a offer for Sanchez which was refused by Arsenal.Maybe we can try with more cash this time ?

There are also Aubameyang - Lacazette - Cavani etc.

Who do you guys think Marotta will bring in to confirm his god status as a manager?

Hope we don't end up with Pavoletti.We must throw the cash this time !!!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Those striker names

-Arsenal said Sanchez was not for sale
-Lacazette has said he will remain with Lyon this season, rejecting big PL moves
-Cavani is the lone striker as PSG, why would he move now?
-Auba has a more ridiculous price tag than Pogba
-Icardi would actually be very good but I don't think he's leaving. Inter rejected 50M from Atletico and I believe that Wanda Twitter saga is her fishing for an improved contract
-Higuain would cost 80M according to Napoli and he's 29, the only way Juventus pays this is at the expense of Pogba and even then

I'll be surprised if even one of those names move this summer and even more so if it's to Juventus. Personally, I can't see it but these are the types of names that would improve us.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:44 pm

I doubt ni hao fc would sell us their captain. They aren't in need of cash now with their new owners right ?

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next