S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:19 pm

they rejected 30 million offer, it doesn't necessary mean they reject 50 million offer, however I would not try so hard on that

I think we more need a player with FRESH LEGS who gives troubles on counter attacks exactly like MORATA, but who can also play inside the box

so we don't necessary need to go for SANCHEZ there are sure good players out there if JUVENTUS is really willing to take and I am sure this time the will go for

because we have 30 million from MORATA
we will have money from COMAN
maybe POGBA will be sacrificed

and so there are no excuse for JUVENTUS not to bring us a player that we desperately need to damage the TOP CLUBS on counter- attacks

SANCHEZ and DYBALA would be a good pair
but also this guy JACKSON MARTINEZ can be a good one

we don't necessary need to overpay for SANCHEZ

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:22 pm

Naah, keep Giovinco in $$$$$ Murica...

Besides, reports saying that Pjaca prefers Juve over Milan Smile !
He is such a great dribbler. I watched his videos and can't stop loving his style. Zagreb accepted 25m from us and Milan.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Sky: Pjaca chooses Juventus
By Football Italia staff

Marko Pjaca has chosen Juventus ahead of Milan and given Dinamo Zagreb the all-clear to finalise the move, claim Sky Sport Italia.

The Croatia international winger received identical offers from the two Serie A clubs.

He has been considering his options for several days now.

According to Sky Sport Italia this afternoon, Pjaca has finally made his decision and it’s to go with Juventus.

He told Dinamo Zagreb they can go ahead and complete the transfer for €25m, including bonuses
===
OMG I'm so excited! He is the bomb.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:38 pm

yeah, that is what we exactly need
talented players like PJACA

we already have good enough players with expertise like ALVES, KHEDIRA, I don't think that is our weakness we are more desperate for some talented guys like PJACA

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Hopefully we complete Pjaca deal next week.He could be just as suprising as Dybala.

I don't buy this Atletico 50 mln € offer rejected by Inter

I believe a deal around 35/40 mln + bonuses that could total around 50 mln is more than enough to get him.

He has his own limitations and not a great character but he's a top finisher.
With all the assists he'll get from Pjanic,Alves,Pogba etc he could easily score +25 goals per season.Something Morata never did.

We already have 30 mln from Morata,25 saved from not buying Berardi and probably around 15 from Pereyra.

If we spend 20+ bonuses on Pjaca we still have those 50 mln to prepare a offer for Icardi.

Icardi-Dybala-Mandzukic-Pjaca is a hell of talented attack.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Lets just assume Juventus has enough money to buy a 100M player, which is probably the case.

1. Keep the core of the squad intact
2. Add to that the fast, versatile forward Moggi was talking about
3. Find one home grown player

The main concern is WHO to buy for #2. It all depends on what are the board objectives for this season. If  winning Champions League is the priority, then we need 8.5/10+ player. If Serie A is the main objective then someone like Martinez, Gameiro, Gabbiadini would do the job.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:57 pm

But if we get Pjaca why the hell we need a CF/SS type of player.We get a good talentes CF and we have 2 players for each position.

Like I said , a Icardi,Pjaca,Dybala,Mandzo is a attack i can fap all day to happen Smile

If not Icardi,we have to find another good finisher.Mandzo isn't known to be a great finisher,but he makes up for it by his aerial game and workrate.
Now we need to add the last piece to our attack,a deadly finisher,smth Icardi is good at and can only improve in a better team.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:08 pm

yeah I agree with that

if we get PJACA it means he compensates for some of the qualities we are desperate about we don't need any more of the same qualities , we may need something else like MORE STRENGTH, or whatsoever

so yes it depends on what we have, and what we want to compensate for
its a different if we don't have guys like PJACA and CUADRADO on the team, if different if we have them

I don't really suggest a team full of lot of speed players like ETO, CUADRADO, PJACA,
I only suggest few of them if I think we lack that quality

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:18 pm

heffkzar wrote: The main concern is WHO to buy for #2. It all depends on what are the board objectives for this season. If  winning Champions League is the priority, then we need 8.5/10+ player. If Serie A is the main objective then someone like Martinez, Gameiro, Gabbiadini would do the job.

there are sure are quality players out there that we may not pay attention same like PJACA
that is Juventus problem who they find, but they have to find one,
we have no money is no excuse - because we have the money at least 30 million we have

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:10 pm

Pjaca is amazing. I would be happy to see him at Juve, seems for me like the perfect place for young talents to develop nowadays.

He isn't confirmed yet, right?
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:17 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Pjaca is amazing. I would be happy to see him at Juve, seems for me like the perfect place for young talents to develop nowadays.

He isn't confirmed yet, right?

Not confirmed yet. To be honest, I've seen reports linking him to Juventus constantly, but it seems other clubs have been pressing harder for him. I'll actually be surprised if he ends up at Juventus at the end of it.

For example:
Napoli's 25M bid accepted but Pjaca rejected the move
Milan getting the China ok to pay what it cost after agreeing to terms with Pjaca

Then there's us standing at the end of it all Laughing

If Napoli buy Pereyra for 18M and we sign Pjaca for 25, I'd call that a solid win for us

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:28 pm

I wouldn't sell Pereyra to be honest. But it depends, if the guy doesn't get enough minutes, it would be a waste so it would be fair for him to find a place where he could peak. I always liked the guy.

Regarding Pjaca, I can see it a providential move in Juve's future. Same thing with Pogba staying at Juve.

A new first lineup is assembled at Juve. So, I see Juve now like the Man United of 2006/2007. It prepares a generation of young talents which will be able to complete each other, which will grow together and exponentially improve team's chemistry.

To be more specific, I imagine Pjaca becoming a dominant presence on the pitch, Pogba, Pjanic and Marchisio (perfect combination of skills, traits, age, experience) the same. The defense peaked and it will stay like this for more 2 ore 3 seasons probably.

Pjaca looks very talented, amazing ball control and potential in developing fantastic dribbling skills. It depends a lot on his future, I hope it will be UCL last KO stages at Juve.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:44 pm

Pereyra's first year was promising, last year he was destroyed by injuries. On top of that, he just isn't getting the minutes. 18M would be a good return for him.

2018 is when the rebuild is set to happen in my opinion. Barzagli, Buffon and Allegri's contracts all run until then. Then we have other players like Lichtsteiner, Dani Alves and Evra all over 30. Marchisio is 30, Chiellini is 31. This is the core of the team that will all be leaving around relatively the same time.

I'm not worried but those are some legendary players to try to replace. I think I'll cry for a long time when Buffon stops playing Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Buffon is my fav Gk since I was a child. I was destroyed when Beckham retired. Had to sleep with my Beckham 2002/2003 home shirt in my arms for a few nights, until I started to feel pain in my stomach after not being able to eat and dehydration came in after not drinking. Laughing

Recovered 100% after 3 months, able to walk again, things like that. Laughing

This time I will pay hot nurse to be there for me when Buffon retires, so at least I could get a bjob or something.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Buffon is my fav Gk since I was a child. I was destroyed when Beckham retired. Had to sleep with my Beckham 2002/2003 home shirt in my arms for a few nights, until I started to feel pain in my stomach after not being able to eat and dehydration came in after not drinking. Laughing

Recovered 100% after 3 months, able to walk again, things like that. Laughing

This time I will pay hot nurse to be there for me when Buffon retires, so at least I could get a bjob or something .

rofl

Smart thinking

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Seriously now, pray for the coming of Pjaca guys, he is the future. But he needs a good team to play for so he could develop efficiently.

Croatia has some possible-future-world-class players like Pjaca, Marko Rog, Ante Coric, Halilovic... I can see all of them in Juve.

Luca wrote:Pereyra's first year was promising, last year he was destroyed by injuries. On top of that, he just isn't getting the minutes. 18M would be a good return for him.

In this case, it's indeed better to let him go.

Luca wrote:2018 is when the rebuild is set to happen in my opinion. Barzagli, Buffon and Allegri's contracts all run until then. Then we have other players like Lichtsteiner, Dani Alves and Evra all over 30. Marchisio is 30, Chiellini is 31. This is the core of the team that will all be leaving around relatively the same time.

It may be like you said, probably I was wrong, but I thought of 2017/2018 being the season when you will have the best chances to take the UCL (not that this season you can't do it). I thought the players you mentioned will give their last sweat to achieve the trophy everybody wants to win and the others will have time to develop this season and form a strong and "immortal" side for the next one.

Later Edit:

So the next generation will be growing with the old one to win an UCL together so they'll go into a transition only in 2018 when the old generation dies and the new one becomes the new "old" generation so a new "new generation" will come in. Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:38 am

Sanchez ----- Dybala ------- Pjaca --
--------- Pogba ---- Marchisio -------
---------------- Pjanic ----------------
Evra --- Chiellini --- Bonnuci --- Alves
---------------- Buffon ---------------

this one would be impressive

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:50 am

Hordur Magnusson (23) has confirmed to MBL that he will join Bristol City. Juve will receive €3m from his sale.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:50 am

CdS: Pjaca wants to play for Juve. Now Marotta will try to close the deal with Dinamo. The deal is expected to be closed at €23m (20m + 3m).

Juventus have closed the deal for Marko Pjaca, he could become a Juventus player today, Juve will spend about €20m, according to GdS.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:37 pm

We're set to offer new contracts to both Bonucci and Pogba. Less certain about Pogba as i don't believe a thing Raiola says but more certain about Bonucci. There's no worry about his future at all.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:58 pm

S wrote:Hordur Magnusson (23) has confirmed to MBL that he will join Bristol City. Juve will receive €3m from his sale.

It's funny because in french his first name means "garbage".

About Pogba, as i stated before i think those rumours don't mean jack sheet. I believe that next year if Man Utd competes in CL he might join them. But for this year i'm pretty sure himself and Raiola are just waiting for a significant pay raise to confirm his staying.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:14 pm

I think it's time for Balotelli to go ...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:24 pm

to go where? I hope not Juve
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:02 pm

I think BALOTELLI is extreme talented but his personality is a serious problem

I think he gets hurt really easy and because of that he responds on unwanted ways instead of taking his time to get to the rhythm

if he doesn't play good there is no way that he can come back, his personality will f it all

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:57 am

He was extremely talented.

Been clowning around for a while now... football is clearly not the first thing on his mind anymore. Performance is about 50% predisposition/talent and 50% working hard developing it (ok im no scientist don't mind the percentage).

At 26 years old, he is at the crossroads. I'd bet 1000$ that he's a lost case who will end up in Qatar or MLS before his thirties Thumbs up Not focusing on football dilutes his talent, year after year, while his opponents and teammates work hard to improve.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:06 am

I was talking about our Balotelli...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next