S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:50 am

S wrote:
dronte wrote:Bonucci reportedly close to City now for €60mil. While I never thought he would ever leave Juve, it is a stupidly high price so I'm all fine with that Very Happy

We got Rugani and Benatia as backups. Only problem is if we can't integrate either of them (or even both) into our defense, we will have very soon as Barzagli is aging now. Chiellini still got some good years ahead of him for sure.

Its from a shit source. Usual GDS clickbaiting people now that the Higuain saga cooled off. You dont need to believe everything you read.

Usually I don't, honestly I wasn't paying attention for the source as football-italia.net mostly takes news from reliable sources (that's where I've seen).

But anyway, looks like I'm the only one who is skeptical about signing a top defender like Benatia for the bench. I mean, Barzagli is getting older for sure but he will be easily first choice still (plus he got a 2-year contract extension).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:03 am

dronte wrote:
S wrote:
dronte wrote:Bonucci reportedly close to City now for €60mil. While I never thought he would ever leave Juve, it is a stupidly high price so I'm all fine with that Very Happy

We got Rugani and Benatia as backups. Only problem is if we can't integrate either of them (or even both) into our defense, we will have very soon as Barzagli is aging now. Chiellini still got some good years ahead of him for sure.

Its from a shit source. Usual GDS clickbaiting people now that the Higuain saga cooled off. You dont need to believe everything you read.

Usually I don't, honestly I wasn't paying attention for the source as football-italia.net mostly takes news from reliable sources (that's where I've seen).

But anyway, looks like I'm the only one who is skeptical about signing a top defender like Benatia for the bench. I mean, Barzagli is getting older for sure but he will be easily first choice still (plus he got a 2-year contract extension).

If anything you should be more concerned about Rugani leaving, not Bonucci. He is irreplaceable in the 3-5-2.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:13 am

you are not the only one Dronte
when one comes in, one goes out , its logical to think it that way

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 am

If Bonucci leaves we'll have to majorly change our tactics. His role is too important in our play.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:55 am

Reports coming up that we closed the deal with Dinamo for Marko Pjaca. His agent had said that all that was missing was the club agreeing and it looks like we got it. Fee around 20-25mill, supposed medical on Thursday.

Tons of money for a youngster from the croatian league but the kid looks really talented, hopefully doesn't go the way of Ljajic. New Nedved? hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Guys, the 3-5-2 will not last forever.  The only thing holding up the switch is Bonucci.  His best position is as a sweeper in a 3-5-2 and he's the best player in the world in that position.

If he is sold or starts to decline, then the 3-5-2 will be officially adandoned I would think.  So a guy like Pjaca can definitely start as a LW in a 4-3-3 in the near future.  We have to prepare for the eventual dismissal of the 3-5-2.  Remember Allegri never actually used this formation previously, he only inherited it from Conte and kept it because it fit best with our players, specifically with Bonucci and the fact we didn't have a trequartista or wingers on our team.  Last year with HERNANES, Allegri tried to switch to his favoured 4-3-1-2 but of course we all know HERNANES flopped as a trequartista, so Allegri kept the 3-5-2 alive.

At the end of the day, if we are being offered $60 million for Bonucci the offer must be considered.  It would allow us to cash in BIG time on a 29 year old defender, and we could use that money to buy a proper TQ.  Maybe Isco?  Of course I LOVE Bonucci and want him to stay, and the 3-5-2 if used effectively can be deadly against the likes of Bayern, Real and Barca, especially if we have Sandro and Alves as wing backs, but at the end of the day the whole key to our success with the 3-5-2 is Bonucci in that sweeper position, he's irreplaceable.  Benatia and Rugani won't be able to adequately fill that spot.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Such a dumb move from City imo

Like Bonucci will maintain the same level of play in Premier League, without Chiellini, Barzagli and co. Rolling Eyes

You can safely say Bonucci is a great defender, but i think it's give-and-take with Juve, in the sense that playing here, with this squad/tactics/philosophy, is what makes him this good. As Gigi said in his previous post, the defensive strategy is built around him, and this happens after many years of playing together.

Juve does not want to sell him, so if he goes to another club it means it is his decision. I wouldn't know what to think if it happens.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Seeing Bonucci, Chiellini or Marchisio wear a different shirt would just be too weird for me at this point. Bonucci is newer than the other 2 but he is still IS Juve. These are the players one should never try to sell. Like Roma with Totti and De Rossi.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Targeting Bonucci is genius from City, he's a top central defender in the game, an excellent passer and a born leader. Guardiola is very high on him for a reason and defense is what wins trophies.

I have no doubts about Bonucci staying though, there are more compelling reasons to keep him rather than sell him and beyond that he is happy to be here at Juventus. Manchester City isn't a step up, it's just a new challenge and massive wages.

I really want to see this group of players win the Champions League, once that is done we can look to "rebuilding" but for now, this group is very much in their prime and ready.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:35 pm

Gianluca Di Marzio:
"Giorni di mercato caldissimi in casa Juventus, tra nomi in arrivo ed altri che potrebbero lasciare Torino. I dirigenti bianconeri sono al lavoro su più fronti, ma secondo quanto filtra dal club Leonardo Bonucci non lascerà la squadra di Massimiliano Allegri. Non ci sono margini di trattativa, il difensore (obiettivo del Manchester City) rimarrà alla Juventus."

Basically says Bonucci will not leave Juventus. There is no room for negotiation with Manchester, he will remain at Juve.

I think this is the right move. Gives us the stability we need to make a Champions League push. Without Bonucci we would literally have to abandon the 3-5-2. He's actually more important than Pogba in that regard.

However it looks more and more likely that Pogba will be sold. Raiola is apparently in Manchester right now and is pushing for the move so he can collect his $25 million fee. So the key now is how do we spend the Pogba money? My bet is an assault on Higuain or Icardi. Higuain would be my bet. De Laurentiis can talk sh*t all he wants but if Higuain gets back from vacation and pushes for a move there is nothing he can do about it. And whatever monies are left we use to get a Pogba replacement. Who that player is is anyone's guess.

At the end of the day if we keep Bonucci and our defence is intact, we add Alves to the wing, Pjanic is our regista, Higauin is our #9, Pjaca and maybe Gabigol on the bench, that is still a Champions League worthy team. Pogba's replacement would be the clincher. Of course we can play Pjanic in that role and Marchisio as regista, but Marchisio may be out until November/December and who knows after a blown ACL if he will be in full health. I think it is incumbent to be able to get a proper Pogba replacement. You can't actually replace him of course but at least get someone who can play the left side midfielder role to a high degree allowing Pjanic to keep the ball at his feet and be our Pirlo.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Can I just generally ask: what is this fascination with Gabigol?

Why are we sure he's a good investment or a player that can make an impact now?

I see his name thrown around every other day, I'm just trying to wrap my head around it Laughing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:41 pm

luciano moggi said: sell Pogba buy Higuain and Herrera ( porto )

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:50 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Gianluca Di Marzio:
"Giorni di mercato caldissimi in casa Juventus, tra nomi in arrivo ed altri che potrebbero lasciare Torino. I dirigenti bianconeri sono al lavoro su più fronti, ma secondo quanto filtra dal club Leonardo Bonucci non lascerà la squadra di Massimiliano Allegri. Non ci sono margini di trattativa, il difensore (obiettivo del Manchester City) rimarrà alla Juventus."

Basically says Bonucci will not leave Juventus. There is no room for negotiation with Manchester, he will remain at Juve.

I think this is the right move. Gives us the stability we need to make a Champions League push. Without Bonucci we would literally have to abandon the 3-5-2. He's actually more important than Pogba in that regard.

However it looks more and more likely that Pogba will be sold. Raiola is apparently in Manchester right now and is pushing for the move so he can collect his $25 million fee. So the key now is how do we spend the Pogba money? My bet is an assault on Higuain or Icardi. Higuain would be my bet. De Laurentiis can talk sh*t all he wants but if Higuain gets back from vacation and pushes for a move there is nothing he can do about it. And whatever monies are left we use to get a Pogba replacement. Who that player is is anyone's guess.

At the end of the day if we keep Bonucci and our defence is intact, we add Alves to the wing, Pjanic is our regista, Higauin is our #9, Pjaca and maybe Gabigol on the bench, that is still a Champions League worthy team. Pogba's replacement would be the clincher. Of course we can play Pjanic in that role and Marchisio as regista, but Marchisio may be out until November/December and who knows after a blown ACL if he will be in full health. I think it is incumbent to be able to get a proper Pogba replacement. You can't actually replace him of course but at least get someone who can play the left side midfielder role to a high degree allowing Pjanic to keep the ball at his feet and be our Pirlo.

I only have this to say:

Raiola is a f*ckin Twat.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Luca wrote:Can I just generally ask: what is this fascination with Gabigol?

Why are we sure he's a good investment or a player that can make an impact now?

I see his name thrown around every other day, I'm just trying to wrap my head around it Laughing

Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (born 30 August 1996), known as Gabigol or simply Gabriel, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Santos as a forward.

Due to his style of play and talent, Barbosa has been dubbed the "next Neymar" by the media.[1][2]

Being the "next Neymar" would get you some hype I suppose...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Aye, I know who he is, it doesn't exactly answer the question.

Also, he's nowhere near as good as Neymar was at Santos. hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:47 pm

Bye bye Paolo...

Hello Gonzalo Higauin!!! cheers cheers cheers
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:48 pm

I still don't think we'll pay the release clause for Higuain if Pogba leaves. Doesn't sound like Marotta.

Last edited by rincon on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Luca wrote:Aye, I know who he is, it doesn't exactly answer the question.

Also, he's nowhere near as good as Neymar was at Santos. hmm

Well no he's no Neymar. But even a Neymar "light" would be pretty sweet imo...

I don't know much about him either Luca, I'm just going with the hype though, it's much more fun that way!! Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:51 pm

rincon wrote:I still don't think we'll pay the release clause for Higuain if Pogba leaves. Doesn't sound like Marotta.

If Higauin requests a transfer then ADL has to negotiate. I don't believe we'll pay it either. However I do believe we will be able to negotiate a transfer below the release clause.  Most likely a player (players) + cash offer.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:54 pm

ADL doesn't have to negotiate under any circumstance, thats why there's the release clause. Pay it, or play by ADL's rules.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Yeah, even if we sell Pogba for that extraordinary fee that is rumoured... to turn around to drop the majority of it on Higuain, while possible, does not seem likely.

But we'll see what happens, neither are guarantees.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:25 pm

rincon wrote:ADL doesn't have to negotiate under any circumstance, thats why there's the release clause. Pay it, or play by ADL's rules.

ADL is just blowing smoke. He needs to be competitive to make money. He's using that clause as leverage to get the best deal. If Higuain refuses to report, what will he do? Go back to Serie D?

We would be able to offer him the best deal, two starters in Zaza and Pererya (both of whom Sarri likes) and cash. The only obstacle would be Arsenal. But surely with the Pobga money we can outbid them and I'm sure Higauin would prefer to remain in Italy if the wages are equal.

I don't buy the "pay the release clause" or no deal bs. That's just ADL using it as leverage to get the best deal. If Higuain wants to leave just like Pogba, I don't see how it can be stopped.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:34 pm

ADL seems the type to sell Higuain to another club outside of Italy for less than what he would get from Juventus, in doing so, making Higuain the villain and being applauded by every Italian club not named Juventus.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:00 am

Can his clause be paid in 2 installments as it was originally reported ? If that's the case then the deal wouldn't be THAT bad.

Either way, I'd rather have Icardi instead.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:02 am

Luca wrote:ADL seems the type to sell Higuain to another club outside of Italy for less than what he would get from Juventus, in doing so, making Higuain the villain and being applauded by every Italian club not named Juventus.

To be honest I can see that happening. Take less money, sell to Arsenal, and blame Juve making them the villain. I'm sure the last thing ADL wants to do is give us his best player.

If that is the case then we go after Icardi. I have no problem paying $60 million for him and weakening Inter at the same time. He's only 23. Playing with Dybala he could hit 30 goals really.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:04 am

Andrew_p wrote:Can his clause be paid in 2 installments as it was originally reported ? If that's the case then the deal wouldn't be THAT bad.

Either way, I'd rather have Icardi instead.

Yes it can be paid in two instalmemts. And yes Icardi would be a great option as well. Dybala Icardi could get 50 goals between the two of them.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next