S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 23 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Casciavit wrote:Why do you capitalize every letter in player/team names?

Thats a good question
I used caps lock before on all my posts but i was criticized so than i decided to think critical about it, i guess some people have caps lock phobia or whatsoever so i took that seriously and i try not to use the caps lock most of the times, even though sometimes it happens , i hope you dont mind my mistakes

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 23 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:08 pm

This should be our team ideally:

Cristiano

M. Gomez-Bacca-Benteke-Crouch

Messi-Suarez-Ibrahimovic

Higuain-Benzema-Icardi

Molenation none of those scrubs that don't score goals Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:12 pm

That's a very unbalanced team, rincon.

Better put Griezmann as left back, he is way faster than Crouch Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:15 pm

rincon wrote:This should be our team ideally:

Cristiano

Messi-Suarez-Ibrahimovic

Higuain-Benzema-Icardi

If you really put that team together what makes you believe the opponent will ever touch the ball?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:18 pm

rofl
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:19 pm

Seriosly
Because ypu put there players who most of them are good on 1 vs 1 , or maybe even 1 vs 3 how can you ever win the ball back from them

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:23 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:

Cristiano

Messi-Suarez-Ibrahimovic

Higuain-Benzema-Icardi

If you really put that team together what makes you believe the opponent will ever touch the ball?

The only way to counter this

Neuer
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini-Godin
Terry-Obi Mikel-De Jong-Boateng
Hummels-Busquets

Then park the bus
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Maradona would be proud of you. Playing Messi, Tevez, Higuain, Aguero and Pastore at the same time sure worked for them. I can't believe coaches haven't figured out that 11 striker formation is the way to go. Nothing like 10 CFs passing the ball around, Xavi who?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Starting to think LM is the most dedicated, method acting legendary troll of all time.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:26 pm

heffkzar wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:

Cristiano

Messi-Suarez-Ibrahimovic

Higuain-Benzema-Icardi

The only way to counter this

Neuer
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini-Godin
Terry-Obi Mikel-De Jong-Boateng
Hummels-Busquets

Then park the bus

Mascherano over Mikel and Van Bommel over Boateng and Im sold Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Those players, MESSI, RONALDO, SUAREZ , lewandowski, ibra

They are talented players they can play on extreme pressure surrounded from many opposite defenders

What makes you think they cannot play good on side back positions where nobody even marks them? Maybe 2 players make pressure where he can easy dribble them and no need even to pass the ball to team mates

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:30 pm

I agree with the kick the ball philosophy.That's all I have to say.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:47 pm

for all you who believe a GOOD STRIKER cannot defend you are wrong

most of times good strikers are TALENTED and wait for goals, don't waste energy on defending, but if guys like MESSI, C RONALDO, IBRAHIMOVIC, would be defending they would be as much talented as when they attack

if you put a team with 10 x MESSI

----------- MESSI ---MESSI -----------
MESSI --- MESSI -- MESSI --- MESSI
MESSI -- MESSI --- MESSI -- MESSI

you would have a team you never seen before, nobody would ever touch the ball

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Starting to think LM is the most dedicated, method acting legendary troll of all time.

you can say I am trolling because I am re discussing about HERNANES but that doesn't mean what I said was not true

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:53 pm

I had to pinch myself quite often today tbh.

Remember that video you posted about Hernanes' 2015-2016 best moments ? As i said right after, i liked the song very much, so i put it on repeat while gaming on Playstation.

Well guess what man... the damn internet company just called to make sure i was ok, they couldn't believe someone can watch Hernanes video for hours and they tought i was ill  confused  What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:57 pm

back from vacation Smile

How are you guys?

LAudisa reports that Pogba is off to United.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:58 pm

This Higuain saga isnt over by any means... Just wait until Higuain comes back from his vacation.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:02 pm

DeviAngel wrote:back from vacation Smile

How are you guys?

Oh look, in saying that, Higuain is ALREADY BACK !!

Welcome back Devi Higuain
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:back from vacation Smile

How are you guys?

Ciao fratello!! Very Happy
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:09 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 23 Image45
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:46 am

Gabriel Barbosa, al secolo Gabigol, sarà sicuro protagonista dei prossimi giorni di mercato. Un talento che intriga, un ’96 dal presente e dal futuro assicurati. Nelle ultime ore c’è stato un inserimento del Real Madrid, ma la Juve continua a mantenere il controllo della situazione. Presentata al Santos un’offerta da 20 milioni, i discorsi con l’entourage vanno avanti con fiducia. La Juve su più tavoli: dopo Pjaca, in arrivo, fari sempre più accesi su Gabigol.

Gabriel Barbosa , aka Gabigol , will secure the protagonist of the next market day . A talent that intrigues , a 1996 from the present and future policyholders. In the last hours there was an insertion of Real Madrid , but Juve continues to maintain control of the situation . Juve presented Santos an offer of 20 million, the speeches with the entourage go forward with confidence . Juve on several tables : after Pjaca , arriving , headlights increasingly heated on Gabigol .
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:06 am

https://twitter.com/pogbamufc2016/status/755194161213673472

Has Pogba Signed Yet @pogbamufc2016

rofl
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:44 am

Only time would tell if that is a good or bad idea
However it is a logical move to do whatsoever you can and bring a player who scores 30 goals

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:38 am

Bonucci reportedly close to City now for €60mil. While I never thought he would ever leave Juve, it is a stupidly high price so I'm all fine with that Very Happy

We got Rugani and Benatia as backups. Only problem is if we can't integrate either of them (or even both) into our defense, we will have very soon as Barzagli is aging now. Chiellini still got some good years ahead of him for sure.

Tomwin Lannister wrote:If it comes down to Immobile on loan with a cheap option to buy Vs Zaza who can be sold for 30M i'll take Immobile. Providing we get Higuain.

If not, then yeah keep him.

Totally agree on this though. We would be stupid not to sell Zaza for 30.

juve_gigi wrote:
Champions League:

Matches played:

Immobile - 6
Zaza - 2

Goals scored:

Immobile - 4
Zaza - 1

I'm not saying Immobile is a star but to suggest Zaza is some type of clutch big game scorer in important matches ala Morata is simply not true. Maybe he's scored a couple big goals in some Serie A games but Zaza for all intents and purposes is pretty much a nobody on the international stage.

Also, Immobile won the capocannoniere for top scorer in Serie A not even 3 years ago. That alone puts him above Zaza.

Can't really rely on CL stats when they have played so few matches imo (3 out of 4 goals were scored by Ciro when the matches were already decided btw).

I wasn't really implying that Zaza is a clutch player like Morata, I just said he usually has a great or decent impact on games. By big stage I meant simply playing for Juve, as Immobile has failed in each of his teams since he left Torino. Looks like he simply can't handle the pressure of top level football.

Last edited by dronte on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:43 am

dronte wrote:Bonucci reportedly close to City now for €60mil. While I never thought he would ever leave Juve, it is a stupidly high price so I'm all fine with that Very Happy

We got Rugani and Benatia as backups. Only problem is if we can't integrate either of them (or even both) into our defense, we will have very soon as Barzagli is aging now. Chiellini still got some good years ahead of him for sure.

Its from a shit source. Usual GDS clickbaiting people now that the Higuain saga cooled off. You dont need to believe everything you read.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:50 am

S wrote:
dronte wrote:Bonucci reportedly close to City now for €60mil. While I never thought he would ever leave Juve, it is a stupidly high price so I'm all fine with that Very Happy

Its from a shit source. Usual GDS clickbaiting people now that the Higuain saga cooled off. You dont need to believe everything you read.

Usually I don't, honestly I wasn't paying attention for the source as football-italia.net mostly takes news from reliable sources (that's where I've seen).

But anyway, looks like I'm the only one who is skeptical about signing a top defender like Benatia for the bench. I mean, Barzagli is getting older for sure but he will be easily first choice still (plus he got a 2-year contract extension).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next