Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

+57
The Demon of Carthage
Milnor
jibers
futbol_bill
Zees
izzy
guest7
Turok_TTZ
BORUSSIA!!
Winter is Coming
zizzle
Bankz
halamadrid2
zenmaster
Curtinho
Harmonica
Unrighteous
titosantill
Mr Nick09
Casciavit
alexjanosik
Pedram
Cruijf
rincon
Doc
guest_07
Rebaño Sagrado
farfan
Tomwin Lannister
Freeza
Luca
zigra
Lucifer
Donuts
Thimmy
FennecFox7
EL Patron
Hapless_Hans
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
M99
Robespierre
S
Ion Creanga
Kebab
Valkyrja
Kaladin
CBarca
Andrew
Great Leader Sprucenuce
nasir6371
rwo power
Socur Toxanarosa
McAgger
Based Bonera
futbol
RealGunner
61 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 4 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:28 pm

So it's retarded to think USA who have performed well at WCs and now the Copa America are not significantly better than *bleep* Hungary?

I think you are the retarded one tbh. Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 4 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:29 pm

I know it's stupid but at least try not to make yourself look hard

(:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Freeza wrote:
zigra wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Since when are Argentina the best in the world?

I think they are aswell. Germany beat them in the WC final and there's not much between them anyway, but in general I think Argentina is a bit better.

But they haven't won anything. Let's see if they can even win the Copa before claiming this.

Germany are still the best team until they're actually taken out in a tournament.

Imo the best team won't always win the tournament in football.
But I agree that they have to win something at least if they want to be the best. If they don't win the CA this year I'll have to reconsider I guess.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So it's retarded to think USA who have performed well at WCs and now the Copa America are not significantly better than *bleep* Hungary?

Actually, it really is. Especially if you announce in the very sentence before you didn't see the game in question.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:31 pm

What a ridiculous rule, team advances without winning Laughing But anyways third place doesnt matter , germany/croatia will send them home next match
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So it's retarded to think USA who have performed well at WCs and now the Copa America are not significantly better than *bleep* Hungary?

Actually, it really is. Especially if you announce in the very sentence before you didn't see the game in question.

No it really isn't, they are *bleep* Hungary ffs. USA got pretty far in the last WC and got to the semi finals of this years Copa America.

I'm sorry i'm not going to take shit from people who are quite obviously retarded.

It's the equivalent of saying a middle of the road championship team is better than a than a middle of the road of PL team.

It's *bleep* moronic, no point trying to reason with idiots though. I'll let you converse amongst yourself like the retards you are.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:36 pm

Kebab wrote:What a ridiculous rule, team advances without winning Laughing  But anyways third place doesnt matter , germany/croatia will send them home next match

Germany?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

No it really isn't, they are *bleep* Hungary ffs. USA got pretty far in the last WC and got to the semi finals of this years Copa America.

I'm sorry i'm not going to take shit from people who are quite obviously retarded.

It's the equivalent of saying a middle of the road championship team is better than a than a middle of the road of PL team.

It's *bleep* moronic.

Mole.

You know most of the time I'm not serious, kidding, only banter, winding you up etc pp. Love you.

But now, this is embarrassing, and I think just this once you should stop digging your hole deeper.

Just write the words "I take it back" ONCE and will forget what you wrote here, okay?

Or, if you can't bring yourself to do it, write ITIB, or even hide the letter sequence "itib" in any other words and we will understand.

You're just completely, terribly, fatally WRONG, and what's more, you're also wrongheaded here since you didn't actually see the US play.
If you HAD, you would have realized the US are actually the very worst team on the planet. BTW they didn't actually play well in the WC either, they were kind of shit and got lucky that ...err.. PORTUGAL was shittier, before getting blown out by.. err.. Belgium.

So yeah, we'll let it slide if you produce some kind of 'itib', and also maybe a 'sorry' to farfan would be appropriate.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:44 pm

USA 100x better than Hungary http://www.juventuz.com/images/smilies//market_15514_1390429635.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

It's *bleep* moronic, no point trying to reason with idiots though. I'll let you converse amongst yourself like the retards you are.

You're also comparing Argentina, that decisively won and dominated a semi-final match up with a group stage match that ended in a draw. Surely context must matter and surely actually winning has to measure more than 'earning' a draw.

Don't get triggered mole. This argument already rests on a false foundation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:44 pm

That wasn't necessarily  the comment i was responding to  , but Your opinions on  NT football are often contradictory  and make  very little sense . Laughing

Last year you were telling us that Portugal are JUST AS GOOD as argentina . Laughing

This year you're telling us South american football is several notches higher than European football ( despite Germany mopping  the floor with  Brazil in the semis and beating argentina in the final... on south american soil )

You were telling us that Germany is the only good team  in europe and  the sole match to south american teams ( Portugal , just as good as Argentina last year according to you , miraculously  doesn't make the cut this year )  Laughing

You insisted that current Brazil who couldn't make it out of the group stages in the Copa would beat current spain . Laughing

You made   silly arguments such as  "  France can't be that good if their main creative player plays at West Ham "... then proceeded  to hype Chile as better than every european team not named   Germany  ,  the same Chile whose main creative player in recent years have been european floop valdivia  . Laughing

TL,DR : stick to WWE . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Hans is just trolling tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Sorry to Farfan when he was the one who called me a retard to begin with?

Go *bleep* yourself Laughing

Besides they are clearly not the worst team on the planet otherwise they wouldn't have got to the *bleep* semi finals ffs.

This whole hyping of shit European teams which clearly inferior to other teams shit has got to stop, it's *bleep* Hungary ffs, not like i said USA were better than Poland or Switzerland or something who actually are decent teams i suppose.

But like i said i'm done talking football here, absolutely no point conversing with people who give me shit every time i express an opinion and you wonder why i react negatively to everything on this board. Laughing

I'll be in the hub where everyone isn't an ass.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Don't worry moal, i'm still a scumbag and i'm in the hub most of the time too.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:51 pm

CBarca wrote:Hans is just trolling tbh

I'm really not.

And don't get me wrong, this is not an essentialist statement. I'm not saying the US can't be good at football. I'm merely saying what they are doing, not least due to Klinsmann, is pathetic, downright gruesome.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Dat mad

Dat heat

Jus chill Moal. This is England's year.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sorry to Farfan when he was the one who called me a retard to begin with?

Besides they are clearly not the worst team on the planet otherwise they wouldn't have got to the *bleep* semi finals ffs.

This whole hyping of shit European teams which clearly inferior to other teams shit has got to stop, it's *bleep* Hungary ffs, not like i said USA were better than Poland or Switzerland or something who actually are decent teams i suppose.

But like i said i'm done talking football here, absolutely no point conversing with people who give me shit every time i express an opinion and you wonder why i react negatively to everything on this board. Laughing

Please reformulate your hissy fit to contain the letters 'itib'?
It can't be that hard hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:57 pm

farfan wrote:

That wasn't necessarily  the comment i was responding to  , but Your opinions on  NT football are often contradictory  and make  very little sense . Laughing

Last year you were telling us that Portugal are JUST AS GOOD as argentina . Laughing

This year you're telling us South american football is several notches higher than European football ( despite Germany mopping  the floor with  Brazil in the semis and beating argentina in the final... on south american soil )

You were telling us that Germany is the only good team  in europe and  the sole match to south american teams ( Portugal , just as good as Argentina last year according to you , miraculously  doesn't make the cut this year )  Laughing

You insisted that current Brazil who couldn't make it out of the group stages in the Copa would beat current spain . Laughing

You made   silly arguments such as  "  France can't be that good if their main creative player plays at West Ham "... then proceeded  to hype Chile as better than every european team not named   Germany  ,  the same Chile whose main creative player in recent years have been european floop valdivia  . Laughing

TL,DR : stick to WWE . hmm

Right i'm going to access this because it's full of the usual bullshit lies and sticking words in my mouth crap come to known from this idiot.

No i didn't say they were better than Argentina, i said they had a better defence and midfield (which was before Di Maria was moved there and they had some awful Gago and Mascherano nonsense) Their talent level in those areas at the time was a lot closer than you gave credit for.

South America was several notches above Europe during the WC which is what i was on about, the fact the best team in Europe bested their best means absolutely nothing. Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Mexico ( who should have beaten Holland )and Uruguay all where in the KO stages and in some cases the only reason only went out because they faced each other.

As for the Brazil thing, i was basing that on the last WC. I don't have time to keep up with what happens in between like injuries and Neymar refusing to go.... Brazil where in the semi finals and Spains only victory was against *bleep* Australia.

I never said Chile where better than every team not called Germany, i said they were elite and their results prove they *bleep* are. Last years Copa America win against Argentina, they'll likely face them in the final again and they smashed some significant European teams at the last WC.

AKA Go *bleep* yourself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sorry to Farfan when he was the one who called me a retard to begin with?

I made a lighthearted comment about you wanking to Messi's performance ... you responded with a not so lighthearted fashion ,taking the Hungary vs US comparison to heart and then proceeded to call me stupid . hmm

Didn't know you were so easily triggered and literal when it comes to Messi ... my bad hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:59 pm

You did write all that stuff though, Mole. It's not like farfan is making it up hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:You did write all that stuff though, Mole. It's not like farfan is making it up hmm

He's stretching the truth to fit his agenda, i never said it like he claims it. Which is quite important because it changes my entire view point.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:03 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
CBarca wrote:Hans is just trolling tbh

I'm really not.

And don't get me wrong, this is not an essentialist statement. I'm not saying the US can't be good at football. I'm merely saying what they are doing, not least due to Klinsmann, is pathetic, downright gruesome.

Yes, you are. Stop acting like you're not.

Then apologize to Mole
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:04 pm

All these mean words in this thread make me very sad tbh No
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:05 pm

RWO is getting nervous breakdown when she sees this thread rofl

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:05 pm

I think Portugal declined and Argentina got better in last years. But before that they were same level. Portugal had better defense without a doubt. Since last WC Argentina improved in defense
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:08 pm

So back to CR did he step up enough today or not? 3rd I his group is a shame but we could say he saved his team by keeping them in
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum