Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

+57
The Demon of Carthage
Milnor
jibers
futbol_bill
Zees
izzy
guest7
Turok_TTZ
BORUSSIA!!
Winter is Coming
zizzle
Bankz
halamadrid2
zenmaster
Curtinho
Harmonica
Unrighteous
titosantill
Mr Nick09
Casciavit
alexjanosik
Pedram
Cruijf
rincon
Doc
guest_07
Rebaño Sagrado
farfan
Tomwin Lannister
Freeza
Luca
zigra
Lucifer
Donuts
Thimmy
FennecFox7
EL Patron
Hapless_Hans
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
M99
Robespierre
S
Ion Creanga
Kebab
Valkyrja
Kaladin
CBarca
Andrew
Great Leader Sprucenuce
nasir6371
rwo power
Socur Toxanarosa
McAgger
Based Bonera
futbol
RealGunner
61 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 5 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:08 pm

So back to CR did he step up enough today or not? 3rd I his group is a shame but we could say he saved his team by keeping them in

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 5 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by Kebab Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:09 pm

I feel you Great Leader Sprucenuce
you tell your opinion (right or wrong) and someone comes and calls you retarted or shit
And its always farfan. not surprise here
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:10 pm

CBarca wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
CBarca wrote:Hans is just trolling tbh

I'm really not.

And don't get me wrong, this is not an essentialist statement. I'm not saying the US can't be good at football. I'm merely saying what they are doing, not least due to Klinsmann, is pathetic, downright gruesome.

Yes, you are. Stop acting like you're not.

Then apologize to Mole

I would gladly admit when I'm trolling. I specifically said "I'm often trolling bit this time I'm not".
So I'm not.

Spoiler:

Anyway, apologize to Mole? For being nice to him and giving him an honourable way out?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:13 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So back to CR did he step up enough today or not? 3rd I his group is a shame but we could say he saved his team by keeping them in
we all know that he did, he scored 2 goals. so why this question?

but if he didnt miss the penalty it would be better scenario
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:22 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:You did write all that stuff though, Mole. It's not like farfan is making it up hmm

Great mental Gymnast at work , nothing to see here . Laughing

Another example :

-For example he ( Costa )  would flop hard at Chelsea as their forwards have to be involved in the build up and link play with rest of midfield he's no good at that.  

When he leaves at Atletico and flops, i'll be laughing AGAIN.

Mole's reponse to being called out  for his wrong prediction after Costa hit the ground running at Chelsea   ?

Why should I bother explaining myself to people who just twist my words and lie constantly?  

Btw, now that Costa is underperforming, he's back to gloating about his  original prediction   of him not being a good fit for Chelsea . rofl
If  i had the energy or time i would've  exposed him quote by quote . Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:42 pm

Guys why can't we all get along?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:Guys why can't we all get along?

This is not the Euro. Not everybody can advance.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:53 pm

Because Hans is being an idiot. USA "one of the worst teams" and then acting like he's serious. Should be -25% for trolling. USA have reached the last 16 of the WC 3 of the last 4 WC's, while proving themselves by beating the likes of Germany, Spain, Netherlands during that time span and also got to the quarters in one of those tournaments. They just made it to the semifinals of Copa America.

USA are objectively, based on performances for the last 15 years a top 30 NT in the world, more accurately top 25.

Let me do the same thing as Hans: Germany are not a top 50 NT. Sorry, my opinion. No, I'm not trolling I'm completely serious. Sometimes I am, but right now I'm not. No, this isn't an essentialist statement, I'm just saying they aren't top 50, they could be in the future. I'm completely serious.

Stop it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:57 pm

RealGunner wrote:Guys why can't we all get along?

Because some people can't take a joke ? hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Maybe it's a misunderstanding. Maybe it's me who actually expects more at football from a country like the US than you yourselves do, if you think what you are producing is NOT actually pathetic hmm

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:11 pm

Completely agreed Hans
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:18 pm

No seriously. My message is actually a positive one: "You can surely do better?!?!????!!"
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:33 pm

If you would follow the US at all you would know that we are on a positive path. Change is not quick, not in a country with a history like the US, who didn't even have a real legitimate league until 1968 (which ended up failing) and then having to restart with a new league.

More than anything, the growth of a footballing culture, especially in a nation that is not stooped in footballing glory, is not a quick thing either. It's something that is being developed now and will become better over time.

The US has numerous issues, many of which are grassroots, but the USA is on a positive trek, and compared to a generation ago, the improvement is marked. This can be seen by the fact that the US is a top 30 footballing nation right now, with much more to come.

In the interim, yes a new manager is needed, yes the USMNT needs work (the time of Jones, Dempsey, Donovan, Howard is fading, and we must promote new talent in their place). The US is bad at times and great at others, and no one is happy with the Argentina performance. No one was happy with the Colombia performance. The CRC performance was great, as was Paraguay, as was Ecuador. The USA is like any other team with highs and lows. The performance during the tournament was  pretty good, to get to the semis of Copa America.

Calling the team pathetic and the worst footballing nation ever is an exaggeration for which I know you aren't serious, nor is it positive in the slightest. I'm glad you have high expectations, but surely you must admit that the US and every other country on earth are in two different and distinct spots of their footballing development, that shows accordingly. It's a process. If you stop being an arrogant douche for even a second, you might realize this Smile
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:59 pm

All the while Iceland is advancing at the Euros. It's as if the NT of Wyoming was better than the NT of the whole US.
Thank god you're on a positive path though Thumbs up
Change is slow, I'm sure the great-great-grandchildren of Suzy and Bradley will one day progress further into the knockouts Thumbs up

Spoiler:
CBarca wrote: If you stop being an arrogant douche for even a second, you might realize this Smile
Not a chance
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Ronaldo still is a let down though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:17 am

I'm with Hans here too. This is NOT a positive path for the US. Come on CB, the US has been much better than it is now. You brought up the success over the last 10+ years and you are right, but this team can't measure up to that. Right now they are not doing anything well. The performance against Argentina was absolutely shameful, specially at home.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:21 am

Careful. You're trolling.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:28 am

USA get treated too much with "kid gloves" in football. Its a 300 million people country in america with money and some stars in the league + they are also full of immigrants from literally everywhere.

Uruguay has 3 million people and little resources, Iceland has less people than most big cities in the US, etc.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:54 am

futbol wrote:Gloryhunter. You will be crawling back on all fours once Kommander leads Portugal to victory against Hungary. In Kommander I believe, through thick and thin. Molenation

People doubting Kommander. This forum. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:59 am

futbol wrote:
futbol wrote:Gloryhunter. You will be crawling back on all fours once Kommander leads Portugal to victory against Hungary. In Kommander I believe, through thick and thin. Molenation

Ah yes, the famous 3-3 victory I'll, one day, be able to tell my grandchildren about.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:04 am

Luca wrote:
futbol wrote:

Ah yes, the famous 3-3 victory I'll, one day, be able to tell my grandchildren about.

Victory of passing the group stage. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:08 am

Emotional victories. This was needed to revive Ronaldo's passion. Now Portugal will win the Euros.

People will remember this night
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:37 am

China, India both have over 1 billion people but can't put together a team that's capable of beating a semiprofessional team from England no doubt Laughing stop talking like population is the most important factor. If it was China and India would win every single World Cup. This is a complete myth.

Actually, I'm not even going to get into it again. It's off topic and none of you have bothered to follow US football past a single match against Argentina and seem to base all of your opinions on a single data point, a single bad loss (and even then ignoring many factors that go into it). It's like saying Spain have no future in football after they lost to the Netherlands in WC 2014 rofl

And still no one wants to bring up Mexico. No one is going to admit that they're a terrible footballing nation that has no future, is not going in a positive direction? They lost by 7 to a worse team Laughing Yeah not worth getting into
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:00 am

Who's talking about Mexico? of course they were terrible.

And I do follow the US football. Hell, I lived in the US for 5 of the last 7 years and have been to NCAA, MLS and even ICC games live. Which is why I know its time to stop with the underhyping and treat the US like we do every other country in terms of football. And accept that Klinsmann is done and the team is at a low point.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:25 am

This thread rofl

One of the gems of GL for sure.

A number of people need to be called out. It seems everyone in this discussion is overcompensating for someone else's stupidity and so we've ended up in a situation where there are a bunch of wild claims on all sides.

Mole: NT football is crap. I've said multiple times that I completely agree with you on this point. Having said that, we need to keep in mind relativity when we are rating national teams. Yes, Hungary is not an elite team by any stretch, and would be very poor if measured against club sides. Measured again other national teams however, they are much better than you are suggesting. They are a decent team. They qualified for the Euros deservedly, were the better team in all three of their group games (against decent sides), and might very well beat Belgium and end up in the last 8 of the European Championships. Objectively, yes, they are rubbish. But you are severely underrating them in relation to other national teams.

Hans: In response to Mole's ridiculous claim that the US is "100x better than Hungary", you went the other way and made an even more idiotic post. You said, "the US are actually the very worst team on the planet." I'm not even twisting your words are paraphrasing. That's actually exactly what you said. And then you tried to convince CBarca you were serious Laughing

For someone trying to convince Mole to eat humble pie and take his words back, I think you should practice what you're preaching. That's a completely moronic and false thing to say, just as much as it is to say the US are 100x better than Hungary. Neither of these two teams are elite, but neither of them are also as bad as you two are claiming. They are decent. How decent exactly is up for debate, but they are not San Marino for crying out loud Laughing

They are both comfortably in the top 25-30 national teams in the world.

Finally Adit and Farfan: Strangely, you two are actually on the lower end this time in terms of stupid posts, but you did contribute your share to this discussion. Both of you at least seemed to be joking unlike Hans and Mole, but when you say idiotic things like the US is a terrible team and not even competent of course you're going to provoke anger.

Honestly, I think a great deal of this thread would've been avoided if people stopped the overcompensation that is so prevalent in the football world. Ronaldo is not the best player ever as some idiots say (Laughing), but there's also no need to go the other way and say he's a poacher or "the most overrated player in history" as we've heard on this forum Laughing

I must say though, this thread was more entertaining than the majority of the Euro so far (:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:17 am

Cruijf : " PSG are better than Real Madrid " .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next