Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

+57
The Demon of Carthage
Milnor
jibers
futbol_bill
Zees
izzy
guest7
Turok_TTZ
BORUSSIA!!
Winter is Coming
zizzle
Bankz
halamadrid2
zenmaster
Curtinho
Harmonica
Unrighteous
titosantill
Mr Nick09
Casciavit
alexjanosik
Pedram
Cruijf
rincon
Doc
guest_07
Rebaño Sagrado
farfan
Tomwin Lannister
Freeza
Luca
zigra
Lucifer
Donuts
Thimmy
FennecFox7
EL Patron
Hapless_Hans
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
M99
Robespierre
S
Ion Creanga
Kebab
Valkyrja
Kaladin
CBarca
Andrew
Great Leader Sprucenuce
nasir6371
rwo power
Socur Toxanarosa
McAgger
Based Bonera
futbol
RealGunner
61 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? Empty Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 pm

He was my childhood hero. Everyone had theirs. Spiderman, Batman, John Cena etc but mine was always Ronaldo. I supported him through thick and thin. Through better and worse. In sickness and health. And he repaid me back. He was always there for me. He was a symbol of hope for millions. He gave us joy through turbulent times and he did all that without asking anything in return.

However lately I feel like Ronaldo has stopped being the hero we need and the one we deserve. He has stopped caring about the fans. And he has started to make me wish i had another hero who i should have look up to.

I don't want to do that. But Ronaldo made millions cry tonight when their bet didn't come through because of him when he gave one of the most selfish performances since Robson de Souza, more commonly known as Robinho at Man City. Tonight he played for himself and not his fanbase.

Tonight, Ronaldo let his entire fanbase down.

I am let down by Ronaldo and I feel he has let his entire nation and fanbase down too. I hope Ronaldo can reply to me on RG@Goallegacy.net or whatsapp me. Until then I am not going to watch his compilations on youtube anymore

You can see my proudest moment with Ronaldo above ^
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by futbol Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:33 pm

Gloryhunter. You will be crawling back on all fours once Kommander leads Portugal to victory against Hungary. In Kommander I believe, through thick and thin. Molenation

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by Based Bonera Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:20 pm

Ronaldo is beta af
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:44 pm

lmao don't worry RG he'll still make it out of the group since UEFA made so all 4 teams qualify to the knockout stages.

What a farce of a tourny Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:08 am

It's a well known fact that he is the most overrated player of this generation, maybe ever, so no.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:33 am

According to bazonline,ch, CR7 is the worst free-kick taker in the history of the big tournaments (WorldCup and Euro). CR7 took 36 free-kicks and did not score a single goal with them. Runner-up for this record is Gheorghe Hagi of Romania who failed to score from 27 free-kicks.

Source: http://bazonline.ch/em2016/ronaldos-negativrekord-und-das-schweizer-omen/story/20806305
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:55 am

Iceland, Austria, and Hungary Laughing

Last Major Tournament
Hungary- 1986 WC
Austria- 1998 Euros
Iceland- 1st Every tournament

I thought Ronaldo would at least show up against lower level teams. Also Hungary is better than both Iceland and Austria so it wont be easy. Not winning this group will be a disgrace and going into the 3rd match with a chance of getting eliminated is appalling.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:01 am

Example of a real hero imo, Does Ronaldo even speak his own language?

I think not.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:08 am

RealGunner wrote:He was my childhood hero.

Mine was Hernanes.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:37 am

You think you have it bad?

Imagine Giggity right now
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:58 am

I understand your frustration RG, but these things happen, Ronaldo had a bad day.But you have to take prespective in his shoes, his gesture to the fan after the game was one of the most laudable ever, if i had just missed that penalty i probably would have just told the guy to f*ck off, Ronaldo is a bigger man than me, bigger than anyone here. Even the best and the most esteemed football agent in the world agrees with this, what he said here: "If there was a prize for the best person, Cristiano Ronaldo would win it". Unlike Messi, who does he have as his agent? His fat uncle? Of course he's going to shower him with fake praise

"When your time comes, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Tecumseh

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? Maxresdefault

The best of this generation
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:21 am

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:56 am

What you expect from a goalscorer? no service no goals. he doesnt participate in any build up. outside box he is like a ghost.nobody sees him and nobody gives a damn about him because most likely he will make a back pass or make a simple pass which adds nothing to build up. But if its a shooting position they will feed him.if he had all around play he would have less flopping days

Unfortunately its very rare to have both abilities at the same time.you can be a high level scorer or high level creator. not both. though one guy has both but its still extremely rare
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:45 am

Kebab wrote:What you expect from a goalscorer? no service no goals. he doesnt participate in any build up. outside box he is like a ghost.nobody sees him and nobody gives a damn about him because most likely he will make a back pass or make a simple pass which adds nothing to build up. But if its a shooting position they will feed him.if he had all around play he would have less flopping days

Unfortunately its very rare to have both abilities at the same time.you can be a high level scorer or high level creator. not both. though one guy has both but its still extremely rare

Spoiler:
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:03 am

Ion Creanga wrote:
Kebab wrote:What you expect from a goalscorer? no service no goals. he doesnt participate in any build up. outside box he is like a ghost.nobody sees him and nobody gives a damn about him because most likely he will make a back pass or make a simple pass which adds nothing to build up. But if its a shooting position they will feed him.if he had all around play he would have less flopping days

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:09 am

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:56 am

Laughing As soon as i saw the spoiler, i knew it was coming
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:31 am

rofl

The selfie was the best thing made yesterday tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Potential GOAT tier thread.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:47 pm

CR has achieved a kind of clown status in this forum. I don't know if he deserves that but his obvious decline is there and he often ends up performing like this game because he tries to prove a point to himself and others. The horror of extending him to 2020.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:06 pm

IDK what you're talking about RG, he is leading the shot attempts leaderboard by more than twice the 2nd place Molenation

https://i.imgur.com/CtFwJrD.png

Winning the only race that matters :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:51 pm

There's basketball players who take less shots in two games than he has Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Personally I can say I'm getting exactly what I expected from him, so I do not feel let down at all.

Also, of course, another one of RG's expertly executed jinx threads.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:41 pm

I heard Payet is organising a free kick camp this summer after the tournament for all professional footballers. Ronaldo should cancel his holiday and book a place :coffee:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:14 pm

CBarca wrote:You think you have it bad?

Imagine Giggity right now

Saw both games. Had to turn off the tv cause my eyes couldn't take the torture. It was too horrible to watch

Jumping back on the USA bandwagon
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next