Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

+57
The Demon of Carthage
Milnor
jibers
futbol_bill
Zees
izzy
guest7
Turok_TTZ
BORUSSIA!!
Winter is Coming
zizzle
Bankz
halamadrid2
zenmaster
Curtinho
Harmonica
Unrighteous
titosantill
Mr Nick09
Casciavit
alexjanosik
Pedram
Cruijf
rincon
Doc
guest_07
Rebaño Sagrado
farfan
Tomwin Lannister
Freeza
Luca
zigra
Lucifer
Donuts
Thimmy
FennecFox7
EL Patron
Hapless_Hans
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
M99
Robespierre
S
Ion Creanga
Kebab
Valkyrja
Kaladin
CBarca
Andrew
Great Leader Sprucenuce
nasir6371
rwo power
Socur Toxanarosa
McAgger
Based Bonera
futbol
RealGunner
61 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 10 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Jealousy is just hate and love at the same time tbh

Your welcome Harmonica as our realest not fake supporter

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 10 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:33 pm

lock and delete
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:37 pm

It is done.

Kommander died for our sins.

And then he ascended.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 pm

RG knew what he was doing :bow:

As if anyone can be let down by this man :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Unreal. This thread made it happen.

RG ffs Molenation
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Clearly the best player of this decade Molenation
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Clearly the best player of this decade Century:salute:

Molenation

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:59 pm

6 new threads on Ronaldo rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:59 pm

El Kommander, that passion, that leader, football will never get such a character again. Instead of hating i have decided to embrace kommanderism.

:bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:6 new threads on Ronaldo rofl

Not enough imo.

Deserves more.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:01 pm

Didn't even play today rofl

To those who genuinly thinks CR is great this is becoming an insult tbh.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:34 am

Not only did Kommander kommand Eder to score the winning goal, he gifted his Silver Boot to Nani :bow:

https://www.facebook.com/Nani/photos/a.177374488986620.43497.139690252755044/1117107978346595/?type=3&theater
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:45 am

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not joking. Even though he didn't play, he had a huge importance on the match. They clearly played their hearts out for him and he commands them so well. It's very significant to have a beloved leader that you're willing to fight for.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Freeza wrote:I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not joking. Even though he didn't play, he had a huge importance on the match. They clearly played their hearts out for him and he commands them so well. It's very significant to have a beloved leader that you're willing to fight for.

Mark of a true leader if you ask me.

Such leadership which can help inspire performances beyond capability is how portugal found their triumph. CR7 played a big role in portugal's triumph. Its these sort of differences is what separates the mehssis from the cr7s of this world.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Kommander :bow:

Was amazed to see Pepe in form. Have been watching this guy in la liga , but he was spectacular this Euro.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Fernando Santos was the most important person at this tournament."

Righteous leader Proud
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Freeza wrote:I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not joking. Even though he didn't play, he had a huge importance on the match. They clearly played their hearts out for him and he commands them so well. It's very significant to have a beloved leader that you're willing to fight for.

Don't understand all the talk of trolling and joking either.

It's no joke. Guy gave his all and when his team saw him not being able to go on they obviously fought for him. Think one of the players even confirmed it. It pushed them beyond their limit. Seeing the opponent slaughter your teams captain (who dragged you into the final himself) without punishment - anyone who doesn't understand how that would push the team has never been part of a team sport IMO.

Btw Ronaldo is not the best player of all time but he is the greatest.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:35 pm

That's not the part i'm talking about tbh, i'm deadly serious about that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:50 pm

My thoughts mirror Freeza, Zigra and Turok. I honestly saw a great leader on and off the pitch in Ronaldo. Something I honestly wouldn't have thought was possible with him when he first joined Real Madrid. A genuine inspiration for his teammates that should not be underestimated.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Okay, banter aside for a moment, you have to be kidding me. Everything about Ronaldo's "leadership" sideline antics was blatantly scripted by his PR team. After the criticism labeled at Messi regarding "lack of leadership" his PR team pounced on the opportunity and instructed him how to act infront of the cameras in this tournament, e. g. screaming at his teammate to take a penalty and over the top sideline antics. No doubt even his "telling the security to let the pitch invader take a photo with him" is a PR stunt.

A selfish living Barbie Ken doll who sulks when his teammates score goals instead of him suddenly being a leader. My sides. rofl This forum. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:03 pm

Are you drunk futbol? hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Yes.

Kommander. Molenation

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Junior at it again. The truth of the matter is, while Ronaldo stepped up and did all the things the critics said he couldn't, while Messi failed dramatically (again) for his NT and now is upset at his country and Spain while being a confirmed criminal.

Who's the cry baby spoiled brat now?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Stepped up how? What the hell am I reading in here. Portugal won that final without him. Take a minute to digest that. He did nothing in another big final and has been carried to another trophy by his team.

Cl 14 zilch ramos di maria bale won the match

Copa 14 wasn't even playing Bale won the game but I guess Ronaldo somehow was involved eh?

Cl 16 did nothing for the whole game and was never dangerous at any point, the supposed best player in history flops again in another major final, scored a penalty after ALL his tem mates scored, so again, did nothing above and beyond anyone even in penalty shoot out

Euro 16 did zilch in the final and before his injury did nothing.

The difference between Messi and CR internationally is Eder and Higuain. I know for casuals this means nothing but context is important. What Messi did afterwards is irrelevant to their abilities on the pitch.

Too many Cuckmanders  in this thread atm. It would be like saying Gerd Muller is greater than Cruijff and he actually beat him in the 74 wc and scored the wc winning goal and played against arguably one of the greatest international teams of all time. Noone in their right mind would say that.

CR is the best front runner in history and I expected him to do zilch in that final.

Also @bill Maradona is a cocaine addict, a tax cheat, a doper and was chilling with the naples mafia, but is suppose his awe inspiring wc 86 makes up for all that eh (:

Pls go
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:52 pm

LOL Jibers, where have you been! Missed you.

You and I will never agree on anything.

I for one never considered Mardonna a great. The only notable thing is, besides all the wonderful characteristics you mentioned is his hand ball!

Ronaldo dragged this what appeared to be a pathetic team to the the final and although he had to leave the final, he certainly was the inspiration leader. If you can't see that, then you are blind.

Meanwhile Messi has

let his NT (a much more talented team(s) than Portugal) down time and time again. So what does he do with the criticism but quit. That's a really great leader. That picture that had Mascherano speaking and inspiring the team while Messi is totally disinterested, tells us all we need to hear.

And then he gets convicted of a serious fraud and again he can't handle the criticism.

What we are comparing is a inspiration leader to a cry baby.

So pls go yourself!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milnor Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:05 pm

@futbol_bill, I think it's safe to say almost everyone will stop taking you seriously after you said you don't consider Maradona to be a great. Good one!

As far as the rest of the argument goes, could you describe how exactly Ronaldo dragged Portugal? You say Portugal is pathetic. Mind explaining? They won the most important game without their Kommander Shocked

Messi on the other hand played every game (including the final) to the best of his abilities, and dominated. He did not let his team down, at least till he decided to quit. And do not, for once, try to undermine his decision. Yeah he is a quitter, but everyone's acting like they know it all. Wow. Give me a player who lost three finals after 118 minutes on the pitch each time, and then talk.

Agreed that Messi is not a leader. He is, and will remain, a greater inspiration though.

Milnor
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next