Mr Nick09
58 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Build Up: Pogba to United - Page 18 Empty Re: Build Up: Pogba to United

Post by Glory Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:57 am

nasir6371 wrote:
Glory wrote:
Thank you for your concern. We are aware that he will be under scrutiny.
However seeing a Man city fan ridiculing other clubs on the account of overpaying on a young player or any player for that matter is simply lmaoworthy.  
rofl
How much did you spent on center backs alone in the last couple of windows again m8 ? Proud And you are going to buy center backs again right ?? Laughing

Spending 120 mil on pogbito is nothing if you compare it with shelling out 50 mil each on plebs like mangala and sterling. And every football fan knows Had Pep wanted Pogba you would have happily bent over and paid even 250mil to Juvi. So with all due respect m8 stop spewing bs!

These logic fallacy Laughing Beside throwing out a list of players that add up to what Pogba will cost. Please give me a reason why its an great transfer? Breaking the Transfer Record on a player that has never either won a Ballon d'or (like  Molenation) or was PL player of the year (Bale).

If overpaying on a young player is simply lmaoworthy, what is paying €120m for a player you let go 4 years ago for free? Simply Retarded perhaps?

Who said buying pogba is a great transfer. You are picking words out for your convenience. I said buying Pogba is a great deal if you compare it with the deals you lot have done over the past few years.
Its like throwing stones at others from inside a glass house, what you are doing here.
And about the part of letting him go for free and getting him back, again its about the quality of the player at he end of the day. No one will bring up how much he cost if he starts to perform consistently. Something your 50 mil buys havent been able to do until now. :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:18 am

Glory wrote:Will Juve be willing to lower the prices if Real permit them to keep pog for a couple of years on loan. I think they will be. Perhaps thats the way its going to pan out. Real dont necessarily need him this season tbf and Juve can try to achieve their goal of winning the cl in the meantime.
Everyone (including pogba) happy
except for..................us.. Sad

That actually sounds reasonable. The longer this saga drags out the lower chance their is that Pogba signs with ManU. What's happening right now is Juve is standing their ground and being firm on how much they want. Raiola is doing everything he can to make sure he collects his fee and gets paid. So it's not even about Pogba right now, he's already agreed to terms. It's all about Raiola and him getting his fee and also about Juventus getting every penny possible from ManU.

Pogba would be more than happy to stay at Juve. It's only because of the money that he has agreed to leave. So the fact that this is dragging on tells me that there could be a "twist" to this saga. And that twist is Real Madrid getting into the deal. Why has Raiola flown all the way to Miami to meet face to face with Pogba?  If it was simply to sign a contract he could have faxed it or emailed it to him. There is a "reason" why he flew to Miami for a face to face with Pogbito. I have a feeling it has to do with his "fee" and also with Real Madrid's last minute offer. The fact that Madrid lost out on Gomes tells me they are looking for a midfielder. If City is offering $65 million for Kroos then Madrid could cash in on that and pay the balance to get Pogba. The problem is wages, Madrid don't wanna pay $13 million net so now Raiola has to discuss this with Pogba in person to see if he really wants to take less to become a Galactico and also to figure out how he is gonna collect his total fee.

That's my take. I could be wrong though. But my suspicion is Raiola's emergency trip to Miami has to do with Real Madrid's last minute offer.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:27 am

Kroos worth 65 but Pogba worth 120 rofl do me a favour yeah
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:31 am

Mourinho: "There is smoke, there is fire. I am not going to try to make you naive and believe that we are not trying for one player."

Mourinho: "We know that the player belongs to another club, which is also a big club, a club with economical power to keep their players.

hmm Pogba or Hames?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:42 am

He gave this interview to BBC and he was talking about Juve.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:40 am

I'd rather he stay with Juve at this point if Man U is the destination... the move would be purely financial. Juve are clearly a better team. But you can't walk away from that kind of money. I understand why he's doing it.

I'm not a fan of Mourinho either obviously.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:45 am

sportsczy wrote:I'd rather he stay with Juve at this point if Man U is the destination... the move would be purely financial. Juve are clearly a better team. But you can't walk away from that kind of money. I understand why he's doing it.

I'm not a fan of Mourinho either obviously.

Apparently Higuain has rented an apartment in Torino. So I don't think Juve buy Higuain without a Pogba sale. I think Pogba will be sold. And I also think Real Madrid is in the running.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:53 am

Okay let's just forget these house renting rumors, based on the papers half of our team rented a house in Manchester Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:12 am

juve_gigi wrote:Juvefc.com @juvefcdotcom

"Not expecting any updates on Pogba this weekend. Marotta is skiing at Monte Bel Culo until Monday..."

"Skiing in Monte Bel Culo"?!

Surely this has to be code?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:04 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Glory wrote:Will Juve be willing to lower the prices if Real permit them to keep pog for a couple of years on loan. I think they will be. Perhaps thats the way its going to pan out. Real dont necessarily need him this season tbf and Juve can try to achieve their goal of winning the cl in the meantime.
Everyone (including pogba) happy
except for..................us.. Sad

That actually sounds reasonable. The longer this saga drags out the lower chance their is that Pogba signs with ManU. What's happening right now is Juve is standing their ground and being firm on how much they want. Raiola is doing everything he can to make sure he collects his fee and gets paid. So it's not even about Pogba right now, he's already agreed to terms. It's all about Raiola and him getting his fee and also about Juventus getting every penny possible from ManU.

Pogba would be more than happy to stay at Juve. It's only because of the money that he has agreed to leave. So the fact that this is dragging on tells me that there could be a "twist" to this saga. And that twist is Real Madrid getting into the deal. Why has Raiola flown all the way to Miami to meet face to face with Pogba?  If it was simply to sign a contract he could have faxed it or emailed it to him. There is a "reason" why he flew to Miami for a face to face with Pogbito. I have a feeling it has to do with his "fee" and also with Real Madrid's last minute offer. The fact that Madrid lost out on Gomes tells me they are looking for a midfielder. If City is offering $65 million for Kroos then Madrid could cash in on that and pay the balance to get Pogba. The problem is wages, Madrid don't wanna pay $13 million net so now Raiola has to discuss this with Pogba in person to see if he really wants to take less to become a Galactico and also to figure out how he is gonna collect his total fee.

That's my take. I could be wrong though. But my suspicion is Raiola's emergency trip to Miami has to do with Real Madrid's last minute offer.

Cant see Madrid selling Kroos to fund Pogba deal. If they are going to sell someone its going to be Hames.

Also if Real's issue is indeed wages and not the fees as you mentioned then I cant see how a buy and loan option is going to work. Pogba and Raiola are going to ask for the same or if not even more wages after a year or two, especially if Pogba win a CL with Juve. So, if its wages that are putting Madrid off now then I I cant see it changing anything. It has got to be the transfer fees and also the agent fees to some extent(which I believe they will be willing to pay if the transfer fees itself get reduced).

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:05 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Juvefc.com @juvefcdotcom

"Not expecting any updates on Pogba this weekend. Marotta is skiing at Monte Bel Culo until Monday..."

"Skiing in Monte Bel Culo"?!

Surely this has to be code?

Massimo Di Culo...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Man United are currently offering 110m + 10m in bonuses for Pogba but it is not enough for Juventus who are demanding more. #SkyItalia

Pogba could remain at Juve. Funds for Juve's expenditure this transfer window can be raised through selling Lemina Pereyra & Zaza #SkyItalia

If Pogba is sold to Man United it will be on Juve's terms and without any discounts, with no relations to Higuain's signing. #SkyItalia

Higuain's signing is not financed by Pogba's sale. The negotiations for both players are not related. #SkyItalia
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Except Pogba has asked to leave and, if Juve become unreasonable, you're going to face strongarming by Raiola and likely Pogba not showing up at all for preseason for "minor injuries".

It's not a one way decision here.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:Except Pogba has asked to leave and, if Juve become unreasonable, you're going to face strongarming by Raiola and likely Pogba not showing up at all for preseason for "minor injuries".

It's not a one way decision here.

Bullshit.

Pogba asking to leave doesnt mean he is forcing himself out. Juve are merely protecting their interests. Its completely reasonable on our part to milk the buyer as much as we can.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:39 pm

Unless Pogba is getting a wage increase he sure aint staying
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:43 pm

I am sure he is leaving...

We are just making sure we get the best fee possible.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Sports give me Pogbas personal mobile number brah gotta ask him a few questions.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:23 pm

United going to splash a total of 170m for a dab merchant rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:25 pm

Let it happen for 130M imo

Bring in Porto's prime Herrera, a DM and whatever else we need. Make some sales and we just done gon' improved a 3rd of our team without spending anything Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:29 pm

S wrote:Man United are currently offering 110m + 10m in bonuses for Pogba but it is not enough for Juventus who are demanding more. #SkyItalia

Pogba could remain at Juve. Funds for Juve's expenditure this transfer window can be raised through selling Lemina Pereyra & Zaza #SkyItalia

If Pogba is sold to Man United it will be on Juve's terms and without any discounts, with no relations to Higuain's signing. #SkyItalia

Higuain's signing is not financed by Pogba's sale. The negotiations for both players are not related. #SkyItalia

Build Up: Pogba to United - Page 18 Market_15514_1390429635

3 of those 4 quotes are basically saying the same thing just reworded

desperately clinging to the possibility that Pogba could stay rofl

Higuain bought with money from 'potential sales' of a bunch of scrubs when everyone knows unless it's an elite talent Serie A players just get traded around the league on loans with an option dealio's rofl

beyond transparent that this Higuain deal is financed by the Pogba one, dodge it all you want, I'm tired of this now, let's just wrap this up this week pls so we can get some other world class players in Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:35 pm

Firenze wrote:desperately clinging to the possibility that Pogba could stay rofl

S wrote:I am sure he is leaving...

We are just making sure we get the best fee possible

Yes, i am being very desperate indeed......
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:39 pm

deep down you are though

why else would you spam the same thing multiple times in a post saying how Pogba could stay unless you get the fee you want?, obvious it's linked to Higuain deal. Dodge it all you want. It's done. Just ironing out the minor details now. 100% Pogba and Higuain deals get announced the same day.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:40 pm

ES wrote:United going to splash a total of 170m for a dab merchant rofl

Dat feeling when your 180M man is being deployed as DM and dabs more than delivering goals and assists combined Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Rooney is gonna get dropped within 2 months, then IMO, we'll play Pogba behind Ibra instead. Would bet he gets more goals/assists next season in the league than Pjanic does regardless.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Firenze wrote:deep down you are though

why else would you spam the same thing multiple times in a post saying how Pogba could stay unless you get the fee you want?, obvious it's linked to Higuain deal. Dodge it all you want. It's done. Just ironing out the minor details now. 100% Pogba and Higuain deals get announced the same day.

What are you ? Some psychologist ?

Spam ? what are you on about ? how many 'reports' have i actually 'spammed' on this thread ?

You can celebrate your transfer championships all you want but truth of the matter is one team will be competing in the grandest competition against elite teams while  the other has to hope they dont get dabbed their way out of the top 4 again Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:55 pm

doesn't take a certified psychologist to read between the lines

you spammed multiple quotes from sky italia that basically said the same damn thing

we missed out on top 4 last season on goal difference to the CL semi finalists in one of our shittest seasons ever performance wise under a jester, shit happens, especially in an insanely tough league like the EPL, our project is looking GOAT though, which is why you can see the best players in the world desperate to join it right now. We would have walked into the CL too in that pleb league Serie A.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next