zenmaster
Hapless_Hans
Unique
Kaladin
juve_gigi
64 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 25 Empty Re: 2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:01 pm

I'm saying Kompany when fit is a lvl above the other scrubs they have at least

agree he hasn't shown any sort of top form for a while though and was vastly overrated at his peak but having watched Otamendi and Mangala a bunch I have seen better performances from Carrick at CB rofl can't believe they spent 90m on that duo

I am very curious to see how Pep will line up at the back next season

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 25 Empty Re: 2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III

Post by Glory Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Glory wrote:
S wrote:Looks like Madrid are negotiating for Pogba.....

Zidane: "At the moment we are working.... and I cannot say anything more. Pogba? Until 31 August anything can happen..." #Pogba

I am sorry if Pogba and his fat cnut agent is planning to drag this shit until the 31st of August to find out whether Medrid can come with the money or not, then seriously they can just fo.
Will take Fellaini and play him all day in that position over a player who is just isnt interested, not even slightly. If this this is about money and money alone and nothing else, then I genuinely hope we stay away.
that's a lie bruh!

Its not. But I am not surprised you are saying something like that though. Being a Real Madrid fan and all. No offense mate. Its easy for you guys. Getting what you want when you want. the best players will want to play for you. I guess no player will ever refuse you, especially these days. So naturally you guys wont have to be content with mediocre players and probably thats why you are even saying this in the first place.

But as far as we are concerned, that bracket is lot smaller. And if someone from outside that bracket is willing to come, its for some other reasons. I know Man united fans gloating on forums and in real life about our money and pulling power. Aye we have money. But will it make us any better than other clubs in England right now who dont have money ? I dont think so. I see our fans laughing at Liverpool for buying mediocre players. Wait when we buy players like Pogba and then he starts to make a fuss in the near future. People dont want to accept the truth. The truth is, we, Pool, and other clubs with no CL to offer are just the same. We having more money than them is not going to change anything if you look at it ultimately.

And thats why I personally take players with heart and passion over galacticos albeit with 10 times more talent any day.
Fellaini with perhaps 1/100 talent level of Pogba will work for the team where as if we sign pogba now and if doesnt work out, then he will never willingly pull his weight for the team and in the end the team as a whole will suffer.

Last edited by Glory on Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Firenze wrote:I'm saying Kompany when fit is a lvl above the other scrubs they have at least

agree he hasn't shown any sort of top form for a while though and was vastly overrated at his peak but having watched Otamendi and Mangala a bunch I have seen better performances from Carrick at CB rofl can't believe they spent 90m on that duo

It's cute that you still haven't realized Pep will do his own thing, and will succeed.
Pep played a CB pair of Alaba and Kimmich away to Juve in a CL knockout and succeeded, after all.

So while Mourinho will be busy pairing a CB like Jones in a double pivot with Pogba in a desperate attempt to give Stoke's AMs no space, Pep will just play Fernando, or Clichy at CB and walk the league.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:24 pm

it's not about whether we can get our targets or not, it's just about Fellaini being a scrub

besides, where is that Man Yoo pride? you make it sound like you are a sunderland fan struggling to sign decent players

problem at United isnt with the players you sign (it's part ofit though, Rojo, Blind, fellaini, depay? too many scrubs) it's with the club vision and direction as a whole. Madrid went through the same phase where direction was garbage and it impacted everything. You have failed to create a winning structure where even average players become good within the system, ala Sturaro with Juve. Signing Mourinho is the best thing you could have done, and it starts from now. Sure in 3 years time he will make you feel like he ruined Man Yoo but then you will sign a Tuchel and things will keep improving

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Firenze wrote:I'm saying Kompany when fit is a lvl above the other scrubs they have at least

It's cute that you still haven't realized Pep will do his own thing, and will succeed.
Pep played a CB pair of Alaba and Kimmich away to Juve in a CL knockout and succeeded, after all.

So while Mourinho will be busy pairing a CB like Jones in a double pivot with Pogba in a desperate attempt to give Stoke's AMs no space, Pep will just play Fernando, or Clichy at CB and walk the league.

Sup Pepmonica.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

And its so cute to see how you are overrating Pep to obscene proportions. Speaking as if he is not even a human being and that players who are currently in city will grasp his style and ways in a months' time. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:36 pm

Firenze wrote:Stones/Otamendi/Kompany/Mangala/Yaya

unreal CB depth

of course they're all Rojo type average besides Kompany who can't stay fit for more than 1/4 a season

pretty sure you could buy AC Milan's entire team twice over with the money City have spent on that defense too btw rofl

You forgot Denayer and they're all comfortably better than Rojo and Phil the Gurner.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:what do you mean "besides Kompany", as if he is somekind of top shit

Bunch of averages CBs, at least Otamendi was briefly the best CB in the best liga in the world but that's it.

You'd think the almighty Real Madrid with their fearsome strike force would score more than 1 deflected Bale goal in 3 hours then given they're bad and all.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Discussions like this makes me wonder whatever happened to that good 'ol Betting thread. I miss the days when Men here wouldn't just make bold predictions and sit back, they'd back it up with wagers. I tell you those were the Men, Real Men. Ahhhh! old times.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:43 pm

LeBéninois wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Liverpool have failed with a £33.5m bid for Sporting Lisbon's Euro 2016 winner João Mário. (Source: Daily Star)

Manchester United target Blaise Matuidi has been told he is allowed to leave PSG this summer for £30m. (Source: L'Equipe)

Chelsea and Everton will do battle for £30m-rated midfielder William Carvalho and Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly. (Source: Daily Mirror)

Liverpool always pay too much anyways. Why are there even Joao Mario ? Don't they have like 10 players for that position ?

Because there is not semblance of truth to it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:47 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:what do you mean "besides Kompany", as if he is somekind of top shit

Bunch of averages CBs, at least Otamendi was briefly the best CB in the best liga in the world but that's it.

You'd think the almighty Real Madrid with their fearsome strike force would score more than 1 deflected Bale goal in 3 hours then given they're bad and all.
defending is a team effort, you did very well indeed, still lost though, but very well.

they are still bad defenders though lol

and the almighty Real Madrid are CL champs after pooping on you on their way to victory, thanks for the reminder
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:51 pm

S wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Sup Pepmonica.

ffs rofl rofl

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:51 pm

Lucifer wrote:Discussions like this makes me wonder whatever happened to that good 'ol Betting thread. I miss the days when Men here wouldn't just make bold predictions and sit back, they'd back it up with wagers. I tell you those were the Men, Real Men. Ahhhh! old times.

You talk as if it was last century.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:53 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:it's not about whether we can get our targets or not, it's just about Fellaini being a scrub

besides, where is that Man Yoo pride? you make it sound like you are a sunderland fan struggling to sign decent players

problem at United isnt with the players you sign (it's part ofit though, Rojo, Blind, fellaini, depay? too many scrubs) it's with the club vision and direction as a whole. Madrid went through the same phase where direction was garbage and it impacted everything. You have failed to create a winning structure where even average players become good within the system, ala Sturaro with Juve. Signing Mourinho is the best thing you could have done, and it starts from now. Sure in 3 years time he will make you feel like he ruined Man Yoo but then you will sign a Tuchel and things will keep improving

Pride ? Really.
Oh by pride do you mean I have to say We are Manchester United and we can sign any player in the world ? If no, what exactly. Care to elaborate?
Because that kind of pride is what is making our fans go crazy and dejected when some random newspaper reports X player has chosen Y club over United. They somehow still think, at least in their subconscious that United is bound to attract the toptier talent in the world even after knowing such players will only be interested in joining clubs with minimum a CL spot.
If saying what the current situation is, what the harsh reality is right now making me sound like a Sunderland fan, then fair enough. I dont care. I rather be that than a disillusioned numbskull who fails to see why we are missing out on these players and still make the same mistake over and over again as to hyping up the club and our pull.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Lucifer wrote:Discussions like this makes me wonder whatever happened to that good 'ol Betting thread. I miss the days when Men here wouldn't just make bold predictions and sit back, they'd back it up with wagers. I tell you those were the Men, Real Men. Ahhhh! old times.

Soon. Patience.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:02 pm

Hans with avatars of semi-naked men - incoming very soon.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:02 pm

oh god
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:why should juve or man u pay Raiola anything. he works for pogba. Shocked and lets be honest man u can just call juve and and strike a deal without him anyway.

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 25 YRozg

Unique dropping knowledge as usual

Taking people ratings of players serious when they admit to never watching them play (ie. Hans on Stones/Everton) or engaging in argument on transfers/agent fees when don't know what an agent is or does (Unique and Firenze).

Really makes you think 2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 25 Dbd57bcbb3fff7245025a39061012200
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:38 pm

If that's directly about Firenzes post he was being sarcastic brah
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Whats Unique excuse? trolling Laughing
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Well he didn't know, but Firenze was clearly being sarcastic lol
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:49 pm

"Right now he is our player, he stays our player," said coach Thomas Tuchel.

"I am totally confident [he will stay]. He is a huge personality for us. Right now, I would say he stays but I can't predict the future."

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/758312920728145920

Wondered why Txiki flew over to China with the squad and of course we play Dortmund tomorrow.

Oh its on!! banana
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:07 pm

If RM get Pogba, then what happens to Kroos/Modric? I can't see all 3 of those playing, tho Modric is injured a lot, so Kroos and Pogba can play together I guess.

Can't wait for Pogba to join Madrid and Adit to find a reason cry after every game Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:10 pm

Isco has a room to sleep in at the Emirates
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Sri wrote:Hans with avatars of semi-naked men - incoming very soon.
Can I make suggestions to the guys who win the wagers whom they should choose? hmm
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:13 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:"Right now he is our player, he stays our player," said coach Thomas Tuchel.

"I am totally confident [he will stay]. He is a huge personality for us. Right now, I would say he stays but I can't predict gthe future."

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/758312920728145920

Wondered why Txiki flew over to China with the squad and of course we play Dortmund tomorrow.

Oh its on!! banana

Hope Dortmund get Morata as the replacement who is a better player than this pace hoe
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next