juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:25 pm

I was just writing an edit on my post at the same time with my thought on that^.

I agree with you, Khedira does well in Germany's double pivot but there he basically has 4 other midfielders in front of him in a very dominant setup.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:52 pm

Yeap, you could always create a similar situation with what is happening when he's playing there for Germany by having Cuadrado as a WB instead of Daniel Alves to create a more dominant midfield.

Pjaca - Higuain - Dybala
Alex Sandro - Marchisio - Khedira - Cuadrado

It looks tempting on paper, don't know if it would really work though. On the other hand it's not like our team is functioning like a well oiled machine so we've got nothing to lose by trying.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:22 pm

Tbf about our team not working too well (which I agree it clearly hasn't fulfilled its potential) I read in the papers this morning that Juve is the only team to finish first in the CL group and the league this first half season.

Gotta feel bad for the criticism Allegri gets when does the best in all the top leagues.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:31 pm

It's true that we should give credit to Allegri for the work he has done so far, but this season Juve gives me the impression that we managed to win all those games due to our individual talent and superiority rather through tactics and game play bar few exceptions.

He most probably is correct though that we should wait until Feb-March to judge him and the team.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Juventus midfield options
By Football Italia staff

As Axel Witsel is heading to China, Juventus turn to Corentin Tolisso, Steven N’Zonzi, Luiz Gustavo and Roberto Gagliardini.

The Bianconeri appeared to have an agreement with Witsel to join them either in January for a minimal fee or as a free agent next summer when his contract with Zenit expires.

Instead, the Belgium international seems to have chosen a big money move to China with Shanghai SIPG or Tianjin Quanjian.

This forces Juve to look elsewhere for their mid-season midfield reinforcement, though Tomas Rincon has already undergone a medical ahead of his switch from Genoa.

According to Sky Sport Italia, top of the list of alternatives to Witsel are Tolisso of Olympique Lyonnais and Sevilla’s N’Zonzi.

Of the two, Tolisso would be more affordable, as N’Zonzi has a €30m release clause in his contract and is also wanted by Manchester City.

Another two options depend on their Serie A rivals Inter.

Both clubs are tracking Atalanta’s 22-year-old talent Gagliardini and Wolfsburg star Luiz Gustavo.

If Inter step up their talks for Gagliardini, this leaves a gap for Juve to swerve on to the Brazilian midfielder.

Coach Max Allegri wants players who are experienced and ready to give Juve another step up in quality, so Gagliardini is considered more of a promising youngster for the future.

Luiz Gustavo fits the bill and Wolfsburg could let him go on loan with option to buy.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:54 pm

I'd be okay with Gustavo in January on a loan with option to buy and if he doesn't pan out simply return him to Wolfsburg and then go after Gagliardini in the summer.

Gustavo may be a better bet for a short term run in the CL this year with his experience. Witsel would have been nice but we would have been forced to keep him long term. So at least with Gustavo we can simply use him as a rental for our CL run.

The options are limited in January. I don't see a big name signing next month. A Gustavo loan with option to buy seems a smart Marotta move.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:57 pm

Inter beat Juve to Gagliardini?
By Football Italia staff

Inter are hoping to anticipate Juventus by making a €25m January swoop for Atalanta midfielder Roberto Gagliardini.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, it’ll be a mid-season offer worth €25m.

Sky Sport Italia instead suggest that for Financial Fair Play considerations, it’ll be a paid loan for six months with option to buy that becomes obligatory after a certain number of games.

Either way, Gagliardini would be in Stefano Pioli’s Inter squad for the rest of the season.

Juventus were aiming to move for the Italy Under-21 international in the summer of 2017, so the Nerazzurri target an earlier bid.

The 22-year-old has two assists in 13 Serie A appearances this term and already earned a call-up to the senior Italy squad.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:02 pm

Cesare Prandelli has walked away from Valencia.

And our only hope of finding Simone Zaza another home has vanquished. :facepalm:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:34 am

Juve, Dybala delay contract talks

The Juventus star hasn’t returned to the negotiating table yet.

‘Tis the season of renewals, after Leonardo Bonucci, Daniele Rugani and Stefano Sturaro all inked long term extensions, this raises the following question; where’s Paulo Dybala?

Juve’s first offer didn’t satisfy the Argentine, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. It’s an open case, but the Juventus stance is unmovable. He will stay in Turin.

Just a few days ago, Giuseppe Marotta closed the door on a Barcelona inquisition.

Dybala’s current deal, which is worth €3 million net per year, lasts until 2020. Just a few days ago while on vacation in Dubai, a journalist asked him about the potential renewal. Dybala responded, “I still haven’t signed anything yet, nor do I want to talk about this.”

His short reply most likely comes from the fact he was on vacation with his girlfriend and didn’t want to take much time to talk about football.

It’s rumored Dybala wants a deal like Higuain, who makes €7.5 million net per year. Juventus may make a counteroffer and put a €6 million deal on the table.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:41 am

The contract will come, its just the break and its so early that they want to negotiate. Dybala still has 3 years on his deal.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:41 am

The Italians all renewed. Bonucci, Rugani, Sturaro. The foreigner, Dybala, is the one holding out. Notice the pattern?

We need to sign more Italians if we want to be competitive for years to come. That is why getting Caldara was important and also hopefully Gagliardini.

If Dybala wants to go to Spain then we need to make a big money offer for Bernardeschi. Screw these foreigners who are easily influenced by La Liga and the money. We all know Messi is calling Dybala daily telling him to come to Barca.

We need to buy the best Italian players. Berardi is also a must. A future front three of Bernardeschi, Berardi and Kean is basically going to be the starting lineup for La Nazionale. That is what we need moving forward. We should look at bringing Verratti back home as well. IF Dybala is eventually sold then we should have enough funds to get BOTH Verratti and Bernardeschi.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:44 am

rincon wrote:The contract will come, its just the break and its so early that they want to negotiate. Dybala still has 3 years on his deal.

Messi is in daily contact with Dybala. We all know where this is going. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dybala is sold in the summer. Even if he does renew it is simply a matter of getting a higher transfer fee ala Pogba.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:53 am

Another player to watch is Alexis Sanchez. He already has done his thing by going to the EPL and may now want to come back to Italy. If he doesn't renew this summer with Arsenal then I think he will be sold. At 28 and with only one year left on his contract we should be able to get him at a cut price.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:01 am

Sanchez would be so good. The only problem is that the board needs to sit down with Allegri and agree on what modules the team will follow. Because if its 353/4312 then we shouldn't get Sanchez or Berardi-Bernardeschi together.

If its 352/433 then do all we can for this players.

I prefer the later, but I guess we need to stop with the midfield signings and offload some players if thats the case.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:03 am

this is cool in terms of the project

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 35 Attachment
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 am

That looks good. I would switch Sturaro with Gagliardini and Dybala with Bernardeschi and we are set... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:21 am

rincon wrote:Sanchez would be so good. The only problem is that the board needs to sit down with Allegri and agree on what modules the team will follow. Because if its 353/4312 then we shouldn't get Sanchez or Berardi-Bernardeschi together.

If its 352/433 then do all we can for this players.

I prefer the later, but I guess we need to stop with the midfield signings and offload some players if thats the case.

Agreed. We need to figure out what formation we are using moving forward and go from there. If we are using a 4-3-1-2 then both Bernardeschi and Berardi aren't needed. In a 4-3-3 however we can use both.

In regards to Sanchez I think he could play in either setup. He could even play as a false 9 in a 4-3-3 and we can have 2 wingers beside him. Lots of options with Sanchez. He'd be a great signing even if Dybala were to stay. However if he leaves then he is almost a must.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:30 am

It will be so sad if Gagliardini and Bernardeschi end up at Inter.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:41 am

Galeone shock: 'Allegri's Juve cycle is finished. I see him in the EPL'

02 January at 01:52

Giovanni Galeone, Massimiliano Allgeri's mentor, said that he believed that Allegri's time with Juve was finished in an interview with Radio Sportiva: "Allegri's cycle with Juve is finished. I hope he eventually moves to the EPL but first he needs to win another Scudetto".

" According to me, I believe that he has done his time in Turin. Arsenal might be a good destination for him as he would come in to replace Wenger. Arsenal haven't won in some time now so it could be an interesting challenge for him. Liverpool or Tottenham ? Yes, they would be two other great destinations for him. Conte? He can follow in Conte's footsteps but also Ranieri and Di Matteo have done terrific jobs with EPL clubs too. National team? Never say never ...".

Allegri's Juve lost to Milan recently in Doha as Berlusconi's club won the Italian Supercup. Juventus are currently first in the Italian Serie A standings and are looking to win a 6th consecutive title.

Jean-Luca Mascaro (@CalcioNews89)
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:43 am

juve_gigi wrote:Juve, Dybala delay contract talks

The Juventus star hasn’t returned to the negotiating table yet.

‘Tis the season of renewals, after Leonardo Bonucci, Daniele Rugani and Stefano Sturaro all inked long term extensions, this raises the following question; where’s Paulo Dybala?

Juve’s first offer didn’t satisfy the Argentine, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. It’s an open case, but the Juventus stance is unmovable. He will stay in Turin.

Just a few days ago, Giuseppe Marotta closed the door on a Barcelona inquisition.

Dybala’s current deal, which is worth €3 million net per year, lasts until 2020. Just a few days ago while on vacation in Dubai, a journalist asked him about the potential renewal. Dybala responded, “I still haven’t signed anything yet, nor do I want to talk about this.”

His short reply most likely comes from the fact he was on vacation with his girlfriend and didn’t want to take much time to talk about football.

It’s rumored Dybala wants a deal like Higuain, who makes €7.5 million net per year. Juventus may make a counteroffer and put a €6 million deal on the table.

Just give him what he wants we have seen how hard it is to replace key players in the squad moving like vidal and pogba. Dybala is the second best forward of his generation behind Neymar. I am sure the people who run Juventus football club are a lot smarter then me especially with economics lol but surely Dybala is selling a load of shirts and as he keeps showing up in big games he will sell more shirts shouldn't that cover the extra wages? just an idea but like I said im not an expert or anything
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:51 am

juve_gigi wrote:The Italians all renewed. Bonucci, Rugani, Sturaro. The foreigner, Dybala, is the one holding out. Notice the pattern?

We need to sign more Italians if we want to be competitive for years to come. That is why getting Caldara was important and also hopefully Gagliardini.

If Dybala wants to go to Spain then we need to make a big money offer for Bernardeschi. Screw these foreigners who are easily influenced by La Liga and the money. We all know Messi is calling Dybala daily telling him to come to Barca.

We need to buy the best Italian players. Berardi is also a must. A future front three of Bernardeschi, Berardi and Kean is basically going to be the starting lineup for La Nazionale. That is what we need moving forward. We should look at bringing Verratti back home as well. IF Dybala is eventually sold then we should have enough funds to get BOTH Verratti and Bernardeschi.

Quality > Nationality

I'd buy Italians only if they are good enough for Juve not for reasons because we can't keep foreign players in the long term. Sorry gigi but I don't agree. If we can get 2-3 amazing seasons off a foreigner which would help us win big titles, then that's a big plus for us in the sporting front as well as the financial front.

Not to say we can't win with a team full of Italians but say we take this particular example in Dybala being replaced by Berardi or Bernardeschi, you are essentially downgrading the team by replacing the lynchpin of the side with talents who are great but are not as good as Dybala. You're just letting your emotions conquer your head because you're tired of seeing foreigners flee every season to bigger clubs. But what we need to realise that those foreign players were also a huge part in taking us to the level we are at now both on and off the pitch.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:04 am

S wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:The Italians all renewed. Bonucci, Rugani, Sturaro. The foreigner, Dybala, is the one holding out. Notice the pattern?

Quality > Nationality

I'd buy Italians only if they are good enough for Juve not for reasons because we can't keep foreign players in the long term. Sorry gigi but I don't agree. If we can get 2-3 amazing seasons off a foreigner which would help us win big titles, then that's a big plus for us in the sporting front as well as the financial front.

Not to say we can't win with a team full of Italians but say we take this particular example in Dybala being replaced  by Berardi or Bernardeschi, you are essentially downgrading the team by replacing the lynchpin of the side with talents who are great but are not as good as Dybala. You're just letting your emotions conquer your head because you're tired of seeing foreigners flee  every season to bigger clubs. But what we need to realise that those foreign players were also a huge part in taking us to the level we are at now both on and off the pitch.

You make some good points and I agree. Guys like Pogba and Dybala have taken us over the top to be a dominant domestic team while still challenging in the CL. So it is nice they grace us with their presence for a couple of years. Then we sell them for big bucks and start all over again. And you're right I am pissed off at these foreigners leaving. It was never like this back in the good old days and so now an older guy like me sees Italian football being torched of all its great players and it sickens me.  

But I do understand it is all about the money, so it's not even the players I'm pissed off at, as I would take the money as well. I'm more pissed off at Italian calcio in general for allowing this all to happen. The Milan teams scrubbing it out these past few years. They can't even build their own stadiums. Same with Roma. The economy in Italy sucks too. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull a Brexit sometime in the near future.

It's just a shame we can't compete with the EPL or La Liga in terms of wages. If we could it would be a whole different ball game.  

It looks like it is changing for the better with the Chinese money and Roma getting their sh** together. But I'm afraid we're still a few years away from being able to keep our best foreign players in Italy for the long term.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:07 am

F*** off... Evil or Very Mad

Gagliardini set for Inter
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly missed out on the chance to sign Roberto Gagliardini, with the Atalanta midfielder instead opting to join Inter.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, the Nerazzurri have agreed a deal with both the player and his current club, with an announcement expected within the next 48 hours.

The Bianconeri were hoping to aquire the player in the summer, but Inter seemed to have pipped them to the post with an earlier bid.

Furthermore, the newspaper believes the fee for the 22-year-old will be between €25 and €27m.

The highly-rated youngster has made eight starting appearances for Gian Piero Gasperini's men this term, and has already earned a senior call-up to the Italian national side.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:09 am

From Witsel to Gagliardini to Gustavo...

Juve reignite Gustavo interest
By Football Italia staff

Juventus will reportedly turn their attention to Luiz Gustavo of Wolfsburg, after previous target Axel Witsel opted to move to China.

According to La Stampa, the Bianconeri could propose a loan deal with a right to purchase at the end of the season, with the Bundesliga side looking for a fee in the region of €15m.

The 29-year-old is also being tracked by Inter, but after the Nerazzurri look to have sealed a deal for Roberto Gagliardini from Atalanta, Turin is the more likely destination for the Brazilian.

Meanwhile, the player himself revealed that there was contact from both Serie A sides back in the summer.

"I said that I want to do something different, but it didn't work out," Gustavo told kicker.

"There were enquiries from Inter, while Juve also got in touch two days before the transfer window closed.

"It never came into question leaving so late."
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:23 am

Dybala is expected to sign a new contract until 2021 with a salary almost at the level of Higuain. [GdS]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:29 am

S wrote:Dybala is expected to sign a new contract until 2021 with a salary almost at the level of Higuain. [GdS]

Marotta must be reading my posts... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next