juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:29 pm

S wrote:Dybala is expected to sign a new contract until 2021 with a salary almost at the level of Higuain. [GdS]

Marotta must be reading my posts... Cool

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Bentancur right away? Juve are thinking about it. As for Tolisso....

02 January at 10:00
With the Witsel deal not looking good as the Belgian midfielder seems set to join the Chinese league, Juventus will have to look elsewhere for new additions. They have already acquired Tomas Rincon from Genoa but they will probably be looking to add at least one more midfielder.

Rodrigo Bentancur will be joining Juventus this summer but according to SportItalia, Marotta and co might decide to anticipate his move to Turin and get him already in January as he might become Witsel's alternative.

Juventus also have their eyes on Corentin Tolisso of Lyon but a January move seems nearly impossible. Paratici likes him a lot but according to l'Equipe, Lyon president Aulas wants 40 million euros for him. This is a number that Juventus would have a hard time to dish out, especially in January. To add to this, since Tolisso played in the Champions league for Lyon this year, he would not be eligible to play for another team in the CL before next campaign.

Jean-Luca Mascaro (@CalcioNews89)
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:03 pm

I hope Gagliardini is not another talent ruined by Inter Mad

When is Pjaca supposed to come back? I was starting to forget that we signed him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Witsel lost, Gagliardini lost, Hernanes staying.

It would be wise to close the mercato with Rincon and move on.

If rumors are true that Allegri is leaving then we should wait to see who the next coach is and what players he wants.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:22 pm

rincon wrote:I hope Gagliardini is not another talent ruined by Inter Mad

When is Pjaca supposed to come back? I was starting to forget that we signed him.

He has been training with the team for a while
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Why are players suddenly choosing Inter over us?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Wouldn't see it that way.

They are paying 25-27m cash for him. Stupid amount of money spent on a talented yet unproven 22 year old player.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:44 pm

If we really wanted him, we would've made a big effort to land him. Maybe we had other targets in mind and probably prioritised on them. The same applies for Witsel where we were not ready to meet Zenit's demands before the China offer came.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:31 pm

I understand that youmg and unexperienced folks might think that Juve got outbid, Juve got snubbed. But experienced calciomercato folks like S can see right through what Marotta is doing.

Juve was never interested in Witsel and Gagliardini in the first place. Why tell to the press otherwise you might ask. Well, have you ever heard about bluffing and sidetracking? Can you tell me with a straight face that if Juve didn't show any interest (allegedly so) in a half a season wonder, Inter would have rushed 30M to buy him? And if Juve didn't show interest to a mercenary that has been rotting in a gulag for half a decade, that chinese team would pay him 20M a year? That's right.

Marotta effectively took care of 2 potential competitors for the next transfer windows. That chinese team won't bother luring Marchisio or Khedira with a 40M wage now that they have Witsel, and Inter will patiently wait their 30M signing to perform and won't interfere when Juve will get Verratti this summer.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:18 pm

It's not players choosing Inter over us, its them pushing for it more and making more guarantees.

It could end up being a big mistake from Marotta
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Gagliardini was always one for the future, and we have many 'for the future' type of players, so missing out isn't a huge loss but still, I would have liked to see him join.

I think if Witsel was to sign, it was in the summer window. Once that time had passed, it was always a waiting game. Him going to China may be a blessing in disguise.

Maybe Rincon can have some instant impact, he's definitely one of my favourite posters around these parts, along with main man [brother] Tom.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Agreed bro Rincon averaging 78.7 posts per game with a 97% reply rate will shore up our midfield.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Agreed. Criminally underrated too, I barely see his posts being upvoted.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:51 pm

rincon we love you bro (yes homo)

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:15 pm

It's just not meant to happen. Witsel is gone and Hernanes will forever be our lord.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Hernanes :bow:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Agreed bro Rincon averaging 78.7 posts per game with a 97% reply rate will shore up our midfield.

rofl

Tom is it possible you can stop being a ManU fan and come back to the good guys? We need your supoort in our push to win the CL this year... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:26 pm

Paulo Dybala has decided which club he wants to join from Juventus

Paulo Dybala's future at Juventus has long been up in the air, but it would seem the 23-year-old is edging closer to making a final decision.

Since joining the Old Lady in 2015 from Palermo, where he really made a name for himself, the Argentine has become one of world football's most sought-after players.

Indeed, Barcelona have identified him as Lionel Messi's long-term successor, while Real Madrid have previously seen a €90-100 million bid rejected by Juventus.

Dybala also turned down an €80 million move to Barcelona last summer with the intention of extending his stay in Turin.

But according to Spanish source Mundo Deportivo, per The Sun, Dybala has had a change of heart and decided which club he would like to join.

They claim the Argentina striker has told Real president Florentino Perez that he wants a move to Los Blancos in the near future.

Dybala - who said last month that he hasn't signed anything yet - remains set to agree a new deal at Juventus but only so he can ramp up his valuation.

This latest update will come as a disappointment to Barcelona, who will now be unable to compete for Dybala's signature - and not just for financial reasons.

Club legend Xavi will be particularly underwhelmed having previously expressed his admiration for the 23-year-old by claiming he possesses "Barcelona DNA".

"There are two players out there who I really like and who I think have Barcelona DNA," the Spaniard said, per Goal. "I am talking about Verratti and Dybala. They are incredible.

"They would fit in easily at Barcelona because of their quality and style of play. I see future Barcelona players in them."

Awkward. What also works in Real's favour is the fact they can offer James Rodriguez in a swap deal, which they are reportedly weighing up.

Juventus would find any offer involving Rodriguez hard to turn down given Dybala wants to leave.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:49 pm

So there is an increased possibility of losing one of our stars for the 3rd season in a row? Laughing

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:08 pm

If Marotta sells Dybala this summer because he 'asked to leave' , then he needs to go imo. You can't achieve stability by selling your star players every summer , even perennial selling clubs like Atlético aren't doing that.

That horrid ask to leave policy should be totally scrapped.

That said, he'll sign a new contract I'm sure and he won't leave this year.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:16 pm

Totally agreed with everything you've said Surag but what makes you so confident that Dybala won't leave this summer?

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:19 pm

The criticism of Marotta is somewhat disturbing.

Dybala, like Pogba, isn't bigger than the club. I would hate it if he was sold but it's more how the club responds to it.

Like the Zidane sale leading to our acquisitions that summer and Pogba leading to our acquisitions this summer.

It's about how we respond to these moves that's important.

With all that being said, I also don't think Dybala will be sold just yet. He's still under contract and I can't see it getting ugly.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:23 pm

Both Dybala and Marotta have themselves quoted as saying that the new contract will be signed in January.

The delay in the extension is because it's the winter break and you need some hot rumors to sell papers. What better than publishing rumors of a Juve player leaving

The other reason could also be down to some finer details regarding his new contract like bonuses and so on hence the delay.

Why I'm so confident is Dybala himself is intent on staying here, he's not being ambiguous about his future. We just need to work on the wages and keep him happy. I do think we'll sell him in 2 or 3 years though, sadly.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Ill do my best to boss the midfield boys.

Also all this Dybala stuff is based on nothing but papers trying to sell headlines. Lets wait before we start the hate. His deal expires in 2020, plenty of time for negotiations
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Luca mate, there's none bigger than the club but shouldn't we improve our policy on the "they asked to leave" matter?

If we break our strict wage structure policy we won't have problems like that anymore.

Bayern for example was once in our position but they changed their wage structure policy to keep Ribery and since then they've only made steps forward.

In order to build a world-class squad, able to compete for the CL you must have consistency and consistency is achieved by keeping your star players and the core of the team or else we will have to keep rebuilding season after season and I doubt there are many top coaches out there that would accept such a thing.

Breaking our wage structure and keeping our star players will only help us pass to the next level. It's either you follow Bayern's steps or Arsenal's.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Luca wrote:The criticism of Marotta is somewhat disturbing.

Dybala, like Pogba, isn't bigger than the club. I would hate it if he was sold but it's more how the club responds to it.

Like the Zidane sale leading to our acquisitions that summer and Pogba leading to our acquisitions this summer.

It's about how we respond to these moves that's important.

With all that being said, I also don't think Dybala will be sold just yet. He's still under contract and I can't see it getting ugly.

He isn't bigger than the club but that was just my emotion speaking out. You would feel letdown by the club if they make big statements only to sell star players every year.

I totally support the club's decision in cashing in on Pogba but following it up with a Dybala sale would be a massive letdown. We're not talking 2-3 years down the line, we are talking about the very next year here. And one 'ask to leave' shouldn't compel the club to sell their star. There are some much weaker clubs out there who fight hard to keep their best players and succeed to some degree.

I don't have much of a problem doing it 2-3 years down the line but I do have a problem if they sell him this summer which I'm pretty sure won't happen

I probably shouldn't have singled out Marotta but since he is the actual boss of the club atm , I did mention his name albeit it was me speaking out of emotion like I said. I don't want him sacked. I just don't like this whole 'ask to leave' concept.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next