juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:20 pm

Whats wrong with all of you, how is it Juve's fault or any players' if tabloids publish bullshit.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:25 pm

juvealbanian wrote:...and Berardi's stats are inflated by his penalties. About 30% of his goals or more are from penalties.

At least he is a decent replacement for Dybala. We are still looking for a replacement for Pogba and Vidal...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:25 pm

and what is all this overreacting about "italjuve"?

6 of our starters are foreign plus our 2 first subs (Mandzukic and Cuadrado).

We signed Bentancur (Uruguay), Pjaca (Croatia), Rincon (Venezuela), Benatia (Morroco), Dani Alves (Brazil), Higuain (Argentina), Cuadrado (Colombia), Pjanic (Bosnia) in the last 2 transfer windows.

If you don't see getting the best talents in Italy as a "Juve" move then what club are you following?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:32 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:...and Berardi's stats are inflated by his penalties. About 30% of his goals or more are from penalties.

At least he is a decent replacement for Dybala. We are still looking for a replacement for Pogba and Vidal...

Also what kind of argument is this about the penalties? A goal is a goal, if Dybala scored his penalty we'd have 1 more trophy. Doesn't everyone remember Vidal missing penalties often? they need to be scored.

Even if you take 30% of Berardi's goals as penalties and for whatever reason subtract them, he has still scored 28 goals and given 23 assists in Serie A + an extra 5 goals in EL. (the Serie A total goals are only 40)

Thats before 22. If Berardi was Argentine or Brazilian everyone would be calling for him. 68 G+A in a 100 games by age 22 is insane plus its from the wing.

This is how he began this season for Sassuolo. He would be ahead of all of our players in goals except for Higuain and he did it in 6 games.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Berard10

Yes, it is a better record than Dybala's so far. Doesn't mean he is the better player, but he has had the better career.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:45 pm

@rincon

Agreed 100%. Berardi is a star in the making. IF Dybala were to leave he is a more than adequate replacement. Of course I would love to have both on the team together. But financially that is never gonna happen.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:51 pm

If there is one forced project is the soon-to-be-scraped italian Milan from Berlusconi where they now field 8 Italians in the starting lineup. If its forced like that then it harms the quality, but if like us then its great.

Buffon, BBC and Marchisio sure deserve to be our players and sadly 2 are very close to retirement and a third has injury problems. Rugani and Caldara will get their chance to join them. Having these players is better than the alternatives. "Local" talents like Donnarumma, Verratti, Berardi and Bernardeschi would sure as hell improve the team, regardless of nationality they are better than Neto, Khedira, Cuadrado and Pjaca*. The max we could get is 2 of these, we should at least get any before we lose all.

*We haven't seen enough of Pjaca, could turn out to be a GOAT and Im excited to see him, but as of now he hasn't shown anything in the league.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Clearly there's a lot of tension in this thread. I feel everyone are misinterpreting each other.

I think everyone would love to see as many Italian players for Juve as long they are good enough for us. One thing we do have to understand though is Juve are at a different level now. Our aim is to consistently improve te squad. So out of the current set of quality Italian players such as Verratti, Donnarumma, Bernardeschi, Belotti , all these players are mostly unattainable for us. Now the only top attainable talent we can get is Berardi and he is 100% welcome but simply not as a replacement for our crown jewel Dybala. This is what bought me to the quality > Nationality debate in the previous page.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:14 pm

juve_gigi wrote:@rincon

Agreed 100%. Berardi is a star in the making. IF Dybala were to leave he is a more than adequate replacement. Of course I would love to have both on the team together. But financially that is never gonna happen.

Disagree. He is not and will never be as good as Dybala imho.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:23 pm

S wrote:

There is nothing to indicate that is true but only time will tell...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:27 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
S wrote:

True. It's subjective. But I am of the opinion that Berardi would be a big step down from Dybala if he is coming in to replace him.

I know @rincon would get upset reading this but it's just my opinion.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:30 pm

I think the only player that will compete with Dybala in the future is Neymar.

That is, if the players progress as I imagine which could turn out completely different.

Still doesn't mean that we shouldn't capitalize on these talents and take a chance. We sold Baggio for Del Piero! and it turned out to be one of the best moves the club has ever done.

Dybala looks like he can fit with pretty much everyone out there. We've played him with Cuadrado, Pjanic, 1 or 2 CFs. He shouldn't be the one to sacrifice if we bring Berardi it can be Cuadrado or Mandzukic or a midfielder.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:38 pm

S wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
S wrote:

Disagree. He is not and will never be as good as Dybala Ā imho.

True. It's subjective. But I am of the opinion that Berardi would be a big step down from Dybala if he is coming in to replace him.

No worries I rate Dybala higher. My point with Berardi has always been something like this:

Bayern having Robben and Lewa doesn't prevent them from using Muller. Should Dybala and Higuain prevent us from using Berardi?

When the quality of the players is this high, then it makes all the sense in the world to give it a shot.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:44 pm

rincon wrote:
S wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

No worries I rate Dybala higher. My point with Berardi has always been something like this:

Bayern having Robben and Lewa doesn't prevent them from using Muller. Should Dybala and Higuain prevent us from using Berardi?

When the quality of the players is this high, then it makes all the sense in the world to give it a shot.

Oh without a doubt. I am 100% with you on this. I never stated I don't want Berardi. I am just saying we are downgrading ourselves if we replace Dybala with him.

When I say he won't be as good as Dybala, that's not to say he won't be a top player but I am merely saying that Dybala has the talent and ability to compete for the Ballon D'or.

Ideally bring Berardi in, depending on how good he turns out AT JUVE, then we could make the decision of selling Dybala in the future but right now ( this coming summer) replacing Dybala with him is a risk imho.

Hope things are clear now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:52 pm

Even if Dybala turns out better than Berardi which I am certainly not saying it won't happen, you have to look at the fact that we would be selling him for over $100M. That money could be spent on Berardi + Verratti. Berardi + Verratti > Dybala. I know Surag you think Verratti is unattainable for Juve but I beg to differ. He is Italian and is not playing for a superior team. In fact Juve is a bigger club than PSG it's just that they can afford to pay higher wages because of their owners. Verratti has stated on many occasions that he would like to come back to play in Italy.

If Dybala goes to RM then they certainly won't be in the hunt for Verratti. It could be us versus Barca. He may very well go to Barca but at least we would have a shot.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:51 pm

calciomercato now saying that Chelsea is after Alex Sandro Laughing

How do they come up with these things every freaking transfer window ffs Laughing

Next we'll hear that we're selling Juventus Arena with Marotta in it.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Marotta: "Dybala has signed a 5-year contract last year & we are negotiating to extend his contract. There are no problems"
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Andrew wrote:calciomercato now saying that Chelsea is after Alex Sandro Laughing

How do they come up with these things every freaking transfer window ffs Laughing

Next we'll hear that we're selling Juventus Arena with Marotta in it.

You know you laugh at this now but come summer I won't be surprised if this turns into another tedious Vidal-esque saga.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:20 pm

calciomercato Laughing

Its all media BS nothing more, nothing less.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:20 pm

You are worrying too much all these rumors are fake, trust the management. Dybala is fine, Sandro too. If Chelsea wants to drop a stupid amount of money for Sandro then let them offer and Juve will see what is to be done.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:24 pm

rincon wrote:You are worrying too much all these rumors are fake, trust the management. Dybala is fine, Sandro too. If Chelsea wants to drop a stupid amount of money for Sandro then let them offer and Juve will see what is to be done.

Don't know what makes you think I'm worried. I'm not. Im just saying that it wouldn't be surprising to see us ensue another tedious saga come summer.
Alex Sandro is being heavily courted by EPL clubs. Trust me, I read mercato rumors everyday and something like this shouldn't sound surprising to us.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:28 pm

The past 2 summers have been very tough for us Juve fans with Big names leaving, and hopefully it won't be the same this year. We need to sustain this team.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Alex Sandro is being linked to all the top clubs. He is one of the best left backs in the world. A $60 million offer for him is not out of the question.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:32 pm

rincon wrote:You are worrying too much all these rumors are fake, trust the management. Dybala is fine, Sandro too. If Chelsea wants to drop a stupid amount of money for Sandro then let them offer and Juve will see what is to be done.

Dybala is not fine. He is renewing simply to increase his transfer fee. I'm already over it though. I just hope Surag doesn't lose that GL belt two years in a row to that jibroni ManU fan... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:35 pm

I apologise if my tone is sounding negative. I am not overreacting or worrying. Just that some of these rumors shouldn't come as a surprise to us. I am just trying to be as realistic as possible. There were a ton Alex Sandro rumors flowing around even before the winter break. All of City, United and Chelsea are chasing LB's. That said we're also actively looking to extend his contract so there's the positive side of this.

However, with regards to Dybala, I have 100% confidence that he'll stay because he himself has stated that he'll sign a new contract and we'll heavily resist any big bids come summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:39 pm

S wrote:I apologise if my tone is sounding negative. I am not overreacting or worrying. Just that some of these rumors shouldn't come as a surprise to us. I am just trying to be as realistic as possible. There were a ton Alex Sandro rumors flowing around even before the winter break. All of City, United and Chelsea are chasing LB's. That said we're also actively looking to extend his contract so there's the positive side of this.

However, with regards to Dybala, I have 100% confidence that he'll stay because he himself has stated that he'll sign a new contract and we'll heavily resist any big bids come summer.

Pogba stated a year before he leaves that he was happy at Juve then he left next summer. Luckily if we sell Dybala, we would get most of the money, not like when we sold pogba...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Pogba never openly committed to Juve though. I'm not saying there isn't a possibility of Dybala leaving but I'm only merely saying that a contract extension reduces the chances of a Dybala sale in 2017.

And if reports state that we're looking to extend Dybala to HiguaĆ­n level wages, then that would support my case.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next