juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 37 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Mon 02 Jan 2017, 20:35

Luca wrote:The criticism of Marotta is somewhat disturbing.

Dybala, like Pogba, isn't bigger than the club. I would hate it if he was sold but it's more how the club responds to it.

Like the Zidane sale leading to our acquisitions that summer and Pogba leading to our acquisitions this summer.

It's about how we respond to these moves that's important.

With all that being said, I also don't think Dybala will be sold just yet. He's still under contract and I can't see it getting ugly.

He isn't bigger than the club but that was just my emotion speaking out. You would feel letdown by the club if they make big statements only to sell star players every year.

I totally support the club's decision in cashing in on Pogba but following it up with a Dybala sale would be a massive letdown. We're not talking 2-3 years down the line, we are talking about the very next year here. And one 'ask to leave' shouldn't compel the club to sell their star. There are some much weaker clubs out there who fight hard to keep their best players and succeed to some degree.

I don't have much of a problem doing it 2-3 years down the line but I do have a problem if they sell him this summer which I'm pretty sure won't happen

I probably shouldn't have singled out Marotta but since he is the actual boss of the club atm , I did mention his name albeit it was me speaking out of emotion like I said. I don't want him sacked. I just don't like this whole 'ask to leave' concept.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 37 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Mon 02 Jan 2017, 20:59

@Andrew,

I agree that the "asked to leave" policy can be a lame, albeit true, cop out. Yes, a player asking to leave can be a huge incentive for a club to sell them, especially when the offers are rich. But I do agree that contracts, or in their traditional sense, are promises that should be kept.

Our wage structure has already changed. Higuain is an example of that, Tevez before him, our willingness to increase Pogba's wages and improve Dybala's wages are also signs of that.

@S
I am inclined to agree also regarding a potential Dybala sale but let us not overreact in January. If he is sold in June, there better be a damn good offer and response because I would be saddened by the timing more than anything. With that being said, we put up 40M for Dybala, at that time, this was relatively unheard of from Juventus. I expect a massive return.

I'm also thinking about modern football and the logistics of the situation. In modern football, we don't see loyalty, so lets not cling to that notion here, in fact, I'm glad that no one has even argued for it in this case (yet). The important thing is to constantly strive to improve and be competitive each season. We have been doing that, regardless of what departures we have endured, we have been just as competitive each season, as we were the one before and to be honest, we can't ask for more.

What I am also thinking towards is two seasons from now. Two seasons from now our squad will look extremely different with many massive pieces from this current group all but guaranteed to no longer be with the squad. Will Dybala last that long? Will he lead the next group to success? Who can be sure but lets not jump the gun here. There are only a few clubs (and PL money), that can tempt Dybala on that side, if it happens, it happens. He's a tremendous players, and one of my favourites, but life will go on and I'm sure we will still be competitive. We have been set up as one of the very best in Europe in terms of sustainability, I would panic if we were to start selling all of our stars at once and not making attempts to improve, but you don't go out and spend 94M on a player like Higuain, in his prime, to then turn around and rip down the project the following season.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 02 Jan 2017, 21:26

True True True Luca. I am pretty sure that if we sell Dybala, that Sanchez will most probably be his successor here. Just like we did with Pogba, selling a young highly talented midfielder and getting Higuain who is also world class but older and plays in attack instead. It is easier to replace Dybala with Sanchez, but it is much harder to replace Pogba now. I don't want us to end up in a Pogba like situation without a replacement.

Also, we have Pjaca who is still hasn't shown us what he has to deliver due to his injuries. Maybe we will be ready to sell Dybala when Pjaca shines.

Nonetheless, the post that GIGI posted is just trash talk, based on nothing. We can discuss Dybala's departure, but maybe in 2-3 years. Pogba stayed here for 4 years, so leaving in 2017 or 2018 might be a bit too early for Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 02 Jan 2017, 22:10

Dybala ain't leaving this summer. Even if he did we'd be fine.

Just throwing random names, would we be a worse team if we sold Dybala and used the money for Sanchez and Berardi?

Sanchez/Pjaca - Higuain/Mandzukic - Berardi/Cuadrado

On second thought sell that midget pos!

Spoiler:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 03 Jan 2017, 00:03

rincon wrote:Dybala ain't leaving this summer. Even if he did we'd be fine.

Just throwing random names, would we be a worse team if we sold Dybala and used the money for Sanchez and Berardi?

Sanchez/Pjaca - Higuain/Mandzukic - Berardi/Cuadrado

On second thought sell that midget pos!

Spoiler:

Hahahahaha Dybala isn't that short btw! He is as tall as me 1.76m... Messi is 1.7m and that is short.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 03 Jan 2017, 05:43

WTF???

Arsenal prepare £28m offer after Wenger contacts star: Player wants to reach an agreement

ARSENE WENGER has made an approach for Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic, according to reports.

Arsenal are keen to strengthen in the transfer window as they go in search of their first Premier League trophy since 2004.

And according to The Sun, Juventus star Pjanic is on Arsene Wenger's wishlist.

The report suggests the Frenchman has personally phoned Pjanic and the 26-year-old as expressed interest in a move to the Emirates.

Arsenal are now preparing a £28m offer as both parties work towards reaching a verbal agreement.

The Bosnia and Herzegovina international has been a regular for the Serie A champions since moving from Roma in the summer.

He chose to reject a move to the Premier League then in favour of staying in Italy, but it seems Arsenal are ready to give him the opportunity again to move to England.

Wenger is a big fan of the midfielder and reportedly sees him as Santi Cazorla’s long-term replacement.

The Spaniard, who is still sidelined with an ankle injury until February, is out of contract at the end of the season.

Wenger is a huge admirer of the 32-year-old but is already making plans for the future with Pjanic fitting the mould.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 03 Jan 2017, 05:45

So Dybala and Pjanic out...

James, Verratti, Sanchez and Berardi in???
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 03 Jan 2017, 06:20

Naw man. Don't believe everything you read.

It's the winter break. Media are keeping us engaged in football discussion.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 03 Jan 2017, 07:54

You may be right on Pjanic but the Dybala crap is Pogba 2.0. I hope Dybala comes out and says he wants to stay at Juve after he signs his renewal. Cause if he doesn't then it's all over.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue 03 Jan 2017, 10:00

If Dybala leaves, it means Juventus is not a club trying to win the Champions League after all, we just want to pamper ourselves over easy Serie A titles Thumbs up

What a huge disillusion it would be !

Dybala is superior to Berardi and James and will be an elite attacker in the very near future. Both would be a big step down. Jeez... the guy has such a tremendous potential... i think it's worth a shot, for once, to just give him the salary he wants ffs

Selling Pjanic given the actual state of our midfield would be an absolute nonsense. No way this is happening.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue 03 Jan 2017, 13:50

Will it be an attack of 3 or a midfield of 4 hmm

Pjaca - Higuain - Dybala

Rincon - Marchisio - Pjanic

or

Higuain - Dybala

Pjanic

Rincon - Marchisio - Khedira

hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 03 Jan 2017, 13:57

All of these rumors are nonsense to fill up the slow days for football
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue 03 Jan 2017, 14:02

I've read that our top management is quite displeased with how Italian papers are trying to create a sense that we are collapsing and everyone is leaving yet they celebrate every single move that both Milan clubs are making.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 03 Jan 2017, 14:06

Mandragora and Cerri (forward from the primavera) go on loan to Pescara
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 03 Jan 2017, 14:13

Would you guys take Danilo in the summer ? I think we need a new RB next season and I don't think Lirola is the answer just yet.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 03 Jan 2017, 14:15

Andrew wrote:Will it be an attack of 3 or a midfield of 4 hmm

Pjaca - Higuain - Dybala

Rincon - Marchisio - Pjanic

or

Higuain - Dybala

Pjanic

Rincon - Marchisio - Khedira

hmm

For now, I think the latter is more likely. Just hope Mandzukic doesn't start every game.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue 03 Jan 2017, 14:21

S wrote:Would you guys take Danilo in the summer ? I think we need a new RB next season and I don't think Lirola is the answer just yet.
If the price is right I would gladly take him. What would happen to Alves though ?

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 03 Jan 2017, 14:53

I'd like Danilo for the right price like Andrew says. Sometimes players just don't fit and have to move clubs to shine. He was tearing it up with Alex Sandro at Porto and we got ourselves a monster of a player there. Alves is just not that good anymore and Litch is leaving so I would like that move.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 03 Jan 2017, 15:04

Also on the wing back note, Spinazzola is our player on loan at Atalanta. He gets played on either side but his main role is on the right of their mid 4. Could be one to bring back so he can sub either side for no money.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 03 Jan 2017, 16:27

STUNNER! Barcelona make 'first' bid for Juventus star Paulo Dybala

Barcelona have made a sensational bid for Juventus striker Paulo Dybala.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports this morning that Barca tabled an offer yesterday for the Argentine - which was immediately rejected by Juve.

Barca are expected to return with an improved bid in the coming days.

Dybala and Juve are currently locked in new contract talks, with the striker seeking €7.5 million-a-year to re-sign. Juve's last offer was for €5.5 million-a-year.

Earlier this season, Barca chief Ariedo Braida revealed: "What Calcio players would I sign for Barca? No doubt Dybala and (Gigi) Buffon."
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 03 Jan 2017, 16:35

Total goals in Serie A:

Domenico Berardi - 51 from 129 games
Paolo Dybala - 43 from 134 games

Total league goals before age 22:

Leo Messi -54
Domenico Berardi - 49
Cristiano Ronaldo - 35
Paolo Dybala - 27

hmm

Last edited by juve_gigi on Tue 03 Jan 2017, 16:57; edited 1 time in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 03 Jan 2017, 16:43

juve_gigi wrote:Total goals in Serie A:

hmm

Like what the hell dude, a couple of rumors and you've already moved into coping mechanism mode ?!

Just chill my man.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 03 Jan 2017, 17:01

S wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Total goals in Serie A:

hmm

Like what the hell dude, a couple of rumors and you've already moved into coping mechanism mode ?!

Just chill my man.

Laughing

Nah I'm chilled. I've already moved on. I can't live through another Pogba saga. I just hope we win the CL this year. I'm getting old.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue 03 Jan 2017, 17:02

Yeah , Berardi is better than Dybala.

You are overdoing it bro. We can't just pretend that is gonna be OK if we sell our stars and buy some italian players. If that happens , if what the news lately say happen it means we wave goodbye to CHL.
We all know Italy doesn't produce top talents anymore and despite Berardi or Bernandeschi being good players we all know Dybala and Pogba are a league above them in terms of talent and potential.
I don't like this forced idea of a ItalJuve. I mean we always had a italian core but we also keept talented non-italian players such Nedved,Thuram,Trezeguet, Davids etc.
Would we have been such a big team without them? Of course not.

These Dybala and now Pjanic rumours piss me off. How the hell such as sucessful team can't keep their top players? Something is really wrong.
We can't afford losing Vidal,Pogba,Dybala and Pjanic all in 3 seasons. That means we are a market for other teams to pick our best players.

I know Dybala will leave this summer or next , I can bet money on that. And Marotta will come out and say his "He wanted to leave" phrase all over again. It's getting boring. Just give them a payrise near the other teams payments.
We are paying crap like Hernanes 3 mln per season when we had Padoin for less than 1 mln.

If this forced ItalJuve is a plan , do not expect good results in mid-long term.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue 03 Jan 2017, 17:05

...and Berardi's stats are inflated by his penalties. About 30% of his goals or more are from penalties.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 03 Jan 2017, 17:20

Whats wrong with all of you, how is it Juve's fault or any players' if tabloids publish bullshit.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next