juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:04 pm

Lmao, one month

Look at Hernanes Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 33B5BE0400000578-0-image-a-2_1462118500908

Last edited by lucianomoggi on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:13 pm

juve_gigi wrote:

One rumour I posted was that we offered $24M for Daniele Baselli. He's a guy I'm gonna be following. He looks like a Marchisio clone. Played as a regista and now is a mezzala on the left. If we could somehow get him in January that might solve our problems.

From what I read over the Internet Juve have been following Baselli since his Atalanta days.

I didn't know that we had been linked with Baselli before until deadline day. I thought it was a great idea but it was never gonna happen yesterday. Torino are trying to build something and Baselli is a starter, they would have needed time to find a replacement.

That would be an exciting signing, more exciting than Witsel, but less of a finished article so maybe this was not the season to bring him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:25 pm

We already have a good midfield

Think of it this way, on conte days we had

Asamoah - marchisio - pirlo - vidal - lichtainer

wr have substituted pirlo and vidal with pjanic and khedira, there is nothing missing

but considering the injury problems of marchisio and khedira it may have been a good idea to get someone like witsel, matuidi

But that has nothing to do with pogba departure
Pogba was focused on the left wing and that can be compensated at some level from guys like asamoa, alex sandro

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:39 pm

rincon wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

One rumour I posted was that we offered $24M for Daniele Baselli. He's a guy I'm gonna be following. He looks like a Marchisio clone. Played as a regista and now is a mezzala on the left. If we could somehow get him in January that might solve our problems.

From what I read over the Internet Juve have been following Baselli since his Atalanta days.

I didn't know that we had been linked with Baselli before until deadline day. I thought it was a great idea but it was never gonna happen yesterday. Torino are trying to build something and Baselli is a starter, they would have needed time to find a replacement.

That would be an exciting signing, more exciting than Witsel, but less of a finished article so maybe this was not the season to bring him.

From 2014:

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport has learned that Juventus are keeping close tabs on Atalanta youngster Daniele Baselli.

The Bianconeri are set to extend Andrea Pirlo’s contract for another two years, but they are already on the lookout for his long-term replacement.

And while PSG midfielder Marco Verratti remain the number one name on their hit-list, the Old Lady are also looking at Atalanta starlet Daniele Baselli.

The 22-year-old is the product of Atalanta’s famous youth school and he has been getting regular playing time this season.

While making 18 Serie A appearances for Orobici, Baselli has been one of star performers for Italy Under-21 side, making 5 starts in the 2015 European Championship qualifying campaign.

With his representative suggesting that Baselli could be leaving Atalanta as early as next summer, Juventus are widely expected to step up their interest in the highly rated footballer.

Looks like we were targeting him as Pirlo's replacement, as he was a regista at Atalanta.  Since his move to Torino last year Ventura turned him into a mezzala and now he starts in the #8 position, same as Pogba and Marchisio.

He looks like a Marchisio clone.  I hope we go after him in the summer.  We"ll probably target Witsel in January at a cut price so we get an experienced midfielder for our CL run this year, but I hope we target Baselli next summer.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Witsel: 'The longer the wait...'
By Football Italia staff

Axel Witsel responded to the failed Juventus move from Zenit on deadline day. “The longer the wait, the bigger the reward.”

The Belgium international was released from duty with his country to undergo a medical in Turin on Tuesday night.

He then waited in the Juventus HQ for a reported 13 hours, but the all-clear from his club Zenit never came.

The two clubs had agreed terms for €18m plus €3m in bonuses, then the Russian outfit refused to release him until it was too late to complete the transfer.

“The longer the wait, the bigger the reward. Live goes on,” wrote Witsel on Twitter this afternoon.

His contract is due to expire on June 30 2017, so Juventus can negotiate a free transfer with him from January, to be enacted next summer.

His message seems to imply that is precisely what he will do in order to join the Bianconeri eventually.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:10 pm

rincon wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:Our mercato was financed all by our sales.That's great job by Marotta but I'm dissapointed our president didn't inject a penny this year.If he did put some 20-30 mln € we could have bought a top midfielder to replace Pogba,activating their release clauses instead of playing risky games with Zenit.

If we don't have a good spending mercato next year or in January then something is wrong with our presidency & management.
I got the feeling they rather wait another big offer for Dybala in a year or two to make important changes.

In two years we'll lose Buffon,Barzagli,Evra,Alves etc. We'll nees lots of money to rebuild the team so I'm pretty sure Dybala will get sold for a record fee if he keeps improving.

There was a lot of talk that We only got like 80mill from the Pogba sales due to pre-agreed fees and stuff. If true then we had like a 30mill investment.

Every year doesn't need to be big though. Like you say, in 2 years we will lose a lot of players, so we will need to invest a lot next summer and 2018.

We would need to invest big in specific positions in 2018, not overhaul the entire squad. We have a core now that can take you to 2018 and perhaps beyond. We just need to spend money 2-3 players of absolute quality for the departing veterans such as Buffon, a RB and perhaps another quality CB if Rugani doesn't come through.

Frankly , overhauling your squad every two years is just not ideal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:48 pm

We'll need a good amount of players, not all starters of course.

GK for Buffon Sad
CB for Barzagli unless we drop the back 3 as the main system.
2 RBs for Alves and Litchsteiner.
LB for Evra.
Maybe a CF for Mandzukic.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:42 pm

We have Alex Sandro as a LB. At most we need a backup or some utility player who can play both sides.

Barzagli replacement is Benatia. We still have Rugani and hopefully he comes through.

Mandzukic replacement could be anybody really because our first choice front line is covered.

What I am saying is we don't necessarily need an overhaul like last year or even this year. Next year we buy 2-3 (or more) players and we follow the same route the following year as well. But it's too early to talk and we may also well see the possibility of Dybala being sold in 2018 so there's that too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Yeah I'm with you. We need no overhauls to our starting 11, but we'll be seeing a lot of new faces on the side.

I'm excited to see Lirola. It seems like the club is really sure of him replacing Litch/Alves. A 2 year loan to Sassuolo is the perfect move to let him grow and come back in time if he proves himself.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Yeah I envision us eventually switching to a back four permanently once Barzagli hangs them up in a year or two. We have Bonucci, Benatia and Rugani as well as Chiellini who could serve as our 4th choice in a couple years.

As for the fullbacks with Sandro only a backup is needed and we would also only need a backup for Mandzukic.

Our excitement levels should increase with the possibility of having Domenico Berardi in our lineup as early as next year and Pol Lirola in a couple years. They will be the base of the new Juve generation.

Also we can go after the likes of Mattia De Sciglio who said he only wants Juve if he leaves Milan and another Italian I've already mentioned before, Daniele Baselli, who is a Marchisio clone. If we can snap up these Italians then our future is bright.

Dybala may leave in a couple years but if we get Berardi then we will be covered for the future.

The ONLY position without proper cover and to which I have no idea where we will find that replacement yet is GIGI. He will be the big one. Other than stealing the other Gigi from Milan, not sure who is replacement can be. Mattia Perin looked promising but he blew out his ACL before the Euros so not sure on his recovery. I don't know much about Audero. He could be the one. If he is he is home grown and therefore would be perfect. He will learn under Gigi the next two years so hopefully he has what it takes to take over for the long term.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:30 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 14222083_1100699343351333_5884208502989888167_n

aint so bad Smile actually I rate this mercato 10/10
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:30 am

juve_gigi wrote:Yeah I envision us eventually switching to a back four permanently once Barzagli hangs them up in a year or two. We have Bonucci, Benatia and Rugani as well as Chiellini who could serve as our 4th choice in a couple years.

As for the fullbacks with Sandro only a backup is needed and we would also only need a backup for Mandzukic.

Our excitement levels should increase with the possibility of having Domenico Berardi in our lineup as early as next year and Pol Lirola in a couple years. They will be the base of the new Juve generation.

Also we can go after the likes of Mattia De Sciglio who said he only wants Juve if he leaves Milan and another Italian I've already mentioned before, Daniele Baselli, who is a Marchisio clone. If we can snap up these Italians then our future is bright.

Dybala may leave in a couple years but if we get Berardi then we will be covered for the future.

The ONLY position without proper cover and to which I have no idea where we will find that replacement yet is GIGI. He will be the big one. Other than stealing the other Gigi from Milan, not sure who is replacement can be. Mattia Perin looked promising but he blew out his ACL before the Euros so not sure on his recovery. I don't know much about Audero. He could be the one. If he is he is home grown and therefore would be perfect. He will learn under Gigi the next two years so hopefully he has what it takes to take over for the long term.

I bet that Dybala wont leave Juve.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:16 am

We'll see how Perin comes back, he was great last season.

I like Alex Meret. Maybe too young, but seems like the real deal.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:21 am

I'm unsure about Berardi replacing Dybala adequately. He's not at the level of the Argentinian tbh. Right now it's not even a debate as to who's better.

Do agree we need some young Italians in the team. De Sciglio is someone that definitely needs to be looked at for the FB position.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:37 am

Berardi is not Dybala, different styles. He is more towards a midfielder than towards a striker (like Dybala is).

But if he does eventually need replacing, who can do it? He is too special as a player for to be an easy replacement.

Regardless we need to bring Berardi, we can't miss out on the best Italian talent we we have it so available as he is. We screwed up with Verratti, we shouldn't screw up now. Excluding Dybala he is more talented than any youngster in Italy right now. Not that he is better than Paulo, but he actually puts more goals and assists in their time in Serie A and he does it for Sassuolo. We need this player.

De Sciglio, Sensi and Benassi are some that'd could make it for us at some point in the future.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:46 am

Agree with that. He has also started the season on fire.

But I have this weird feeling that he'll come to replace Dybala than playing alongside him. After years of being the lead man for his club, not sure he'd come to occupy the bench. He has basically resisted us cause of playing time and if he were to come, it will only mean he'll be given assurances like being a starter in the team. Could be wrong though.

I hope to see Dybala stay with us for another 2-3 years at least.

A thought sprung to my mind. I think Mandzukic will probably be shipped out next year. Would you replace him with Berardi or a more traditional style CF?

Have to say it would be a wise move to move back to a back 4 eventually when we have to fit all our attacking options in.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:15 am

I think we'll move to a back 4 when Barzagli declines (I've been expecting his decline for like 3 years now Proud ). So max in 2 years a back 4 will be our main formation probably.

S wrote:
But I have this weird feeling that he'll come to replace Dybala than playing alongside him. After years of being the lead man for his club, not sure he'd come to occupy the bench. He has basically resisted us cause of playing time and if he were to come, it will only mean he'll be given assurances like being a starter in the team. Could be wrong though.

I hope to see Dybala stay with us for another 2-3 years at least.

A thought sprung to my mind. I think Mandzukic will probably be shipped out next year. Would you replace him with Berardi or a more traditional style CF?

I'm all for trying every option and Max seems that way too. A false 9? could be. Dybala actually played CF for Palermo his whole time (Vazquez was the SS) so he might be the CF in that setup. Higuain being first choice of course. Maybe Pjaca in CF?  hmm

I'd happy to try a 4-4-2 at that point.

Higuain - Dybala

Marchisio - Pjanic - Khedira - Berardi

Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Alves/X

I don't think Dybala will leave for a while. Mega money could change everything but he seems very integrated and willing, lets hope.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:26 am

I was also thinking Pjaca as a CF. Has similar traits to Morata but with much better skill on the ball. His finishing and positioning is still an unknown quantity but it definitely isn't an outrageous idea. I mean Higuaín was winger too initially until he eventually moved to CF.

Pretty much every top striker these days possess superior technique and Pjaca definitely has that as well as the physique.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:55 am

I think CF position will limit Pjaca.From what I've seen he is better at a winger forward or right midfielder position,somehow similar to Robben but on right flank.
I think Allegri will develop him same way as Dybala , he will be used on right flank and cut inside thanks to his amazing skills on the ball.It's inportant he gets used to Serie A and Juve rythm gradually so bad performances wont affect him.
That doesn't mean he can't cover other positions,he is talented enough to adapt many roles but like you said since his finishing isn't known to be such a strong point , the first option should be to utilise him on a position where he could make use of his strongest skills,technique and speed combined with a rare solid physical presence.

Like I've said before I see Berardi coming to replace Dybala, I'm sure Paulo wont stay longer than two years.
We can either postpone by a year Berardi or take him one year earlier than Dybala leaves to adapt him to our style as a rotational player.
We should not miss him,he's the best young italian atm (second only to Verrati) and he started the season very good , plus will play Europa League football.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:38 pm

I think Berardi can co-exist with Dybala. They play different styles. One thing about Berardi is that he doesn't have a defined role per se. He's kinda like Pogba, where he can play all over the pitch.

I envision Berardi as a player who can play wide on the right but also cut in and plat a more central role. He is left footed so although he plays wide right he likes to always cut in and play more central. I can see him playing behind the strikers as a CAM during the game while also playing out wide.

So my thought is Dybala and Berardi can co-exist. It would start off as a 4-3-3 but then switch to a 4-3-1-2 during the game. So Berardi's actual position would be shifted during the game.

Berardi
Higuain Dybala

Berardi Higuain Dybala

Then we would have Pjaca and Cuadrado off the bench. Sick substitutes who can change the whole game with their pace and dribbling. So how do we fit all these players in? Well I think Mandzukic gets sacrificed and we go with Higuain as the only pure #9 and then Dybala would be his backup. Remember Dybala played exclusively as a #9 at Palermo for a year so he could do that role part time. So in some cases we could go 4-3-3:

Berardi Dybala Pjaca

Anyways, I think if we sell Mandzukic and bring in Berardi, we would have 5 forwards in Higuain, Dybala, Berardi, Pjaca and Cuadrado and we could mix and match them to suit our opposition.

At the end of the day the 3-5-2 will be scrapped once Barzagli hangs them up, which could be as early as next year if Benatia takes over the 3rd CB role. So with a back 4 setup we could go 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2 and 4-4-2 with the 5 forwards mentioned above.

As for the midfield, we need to integrate some young blood. If Lemina and Mandragora pan out , then we need to add one more young up and comer, someone like Daniele Baselli. And of course we haven't given up on Sturaro yet. So the future could be bright even in midfield, as Pjanic is still only 26.

We have Lirola coming up at RB and Sandro is young, so really it is just GIGI that needs replacing in the next 2 years.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Lichtsteiner: I won’t give up
By Football Italia staff

Juventus defender Stephan Lichtsteiner vows not to give up “now more than ever” following his Champions League omission.

Lichtsteiner has taken to Facebook a second time after his initial pledge to the Juve cause was quickly followed by the announcement that he would not be in their Champions League squad, amidst talk that the right-back demanded to join arch-rivals Inter late last month.

“Thank you for your flood of messages, and for your immense support,” he wrote.

“You are ... unbelievable! Be assured that I will not give up. Now more than ever. #FinoAllaFine.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:37 pm

I dislike the fact that one of our most valorous warriors has to justify himself on social media.

Hernanes is in the group for Champions League but not our sole defensive minded right back, who is always giving 100% for the club ? Wtf ?

AFCON ends before CL round of 16... Asamoah and Lemina will be back by then. Seems like a moderately illogical decision from a fan point of view. scratch
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:23 am

^same thoughts as mine
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:59 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:14 pm

Baselli   Verratti   Pjanic    :wub:

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Image11
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:01 pm

http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=www.football-italia.net#article/footballitalia-90930&menu=news-all
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next