We need a 10

2 posters

Go down

We need a 10 Empty We need a 10

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:17 am

We keep being brilliant in offensive set pieces but at the same time it seems that being an aerial threat is the only way we generate danger. We suffered of the same problem last season.

James looked sharp but he is not suited for a 4-3-3 like for example Cesc is. It would be best for James to leave.

One theory I have is that James is going to Juve. Why? Because they still haven't replaced the shirt 10 and I think they are saving it for someone special. Me thinks it's James but we can wait and see.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

We need a 10 Empty Re: We need a 10

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:25 am

It's just suicide to try and play a 10 with BBC, it just won't work. Either Isco or James would excel in that role with no one doubting that.

But I fail to see what Cesc brings to the table especially if one of Isco/James leaves.

Zidane stated:

James: "James está aquí, estoy contento con su partido y se va a quedar aquí. Estoy cansado ya de contestar esto. Mi respuesta no va a cambiar"

Cesc "Si quieres meter otro centrocampista en el medio... Es complicado. Voy a tener una plantilla en la que tres o cuatro jugadores no van a ir convocados. Así que otro más en el medio es muy complicado".

Nothing new really. Just something to hush up the press for the time being.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum