Pedram
rwo power
RealGunner
39 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

General UK politics - Page 6 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:Man, the amount of homeless people now is really heartbreaking. It's not even drug addicts or smokers. There is literally a homeless person sitting outside every store now. Sad to see.

and this is one of the reasons I have a problem with immigration. how do they find jobs. money. benefits and housing for boat loads of imigrants but cant find the same stuff for the homeless.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:05 pm

Depends on which type of immigrants you're talking about.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Nishankly wrote:Depends on which type of immigrants you're talking about.
it don't matter what kind does it. if we cant help our own people we have no business trying to help other people.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Unique wrote:
it don't matter what kind does it. if we cant help our own people we have no business trying to help other people.

But a huge part of the other people help your country grow, blossom and compete more than your own people, Which is why it matters which kind of immigrants.

So which kind of immigrants are you talking about?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:16 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

It really does and that's how its been since history started.
well if we have homeless people on the streets with no money no jobs and nowhere to live what happens to the thousends of young men coming in from Syria. did we bring them in and put them on the streets with no money. no. we found them a place to live and either found them a job or gave them benefits. so if we can do that for them why do we have so many homeless people living and begging on the streets.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:18 pm

Apologies I edited my post, I'd like an answer for the next one.

Also btw you've just compared refugees to immigrants, Which is wrong at all stages both complex and rudimentary even by definition.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:25 pm

I hate open door immigration policies, and agree that the refugees or even unskilled economic migrants should not be getting a look in, there's also the band of qualified immigrants that fill in the void that homegrown workers can't. Partially the governments fault for saddling potential students with 'debt' even if it's not real debt people get scared off with numbers in excess of £60,000 to get read powerpoints.

My main issue is the only parties that I align with in immigration policies tend to be the nutters who are obsessed with typical 'far right' backward stuff like attacking the LGBT community to appease their voter base, and tend to have zero clue on anything to do with the actual economy.

God forbid we get a viable middle ground party that's strict on immigration that doesn't benefit us, but is also liberal where it counts. *bleep* politics. Headache.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Absolutely, Unskilled immigration needs to be eradicated. Enough damage has been done already.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Nishankly wrote:Apologies I edited my post, I'd like an answer for the next one.

Also btw you've just compared refugees to immigrants, Which is wrong at all stages both complex and rudimentary even by definition.
well let me ask you a question. in southeast London now most 2 bed flats are privet rent and will set you back about £600-£800 par month to rent. on top of that you will pay £1500 give or take per year for council tax. you will then pay around £30 per week electric bill. then you have a gas bill and tv licence on top of that. now add to that living costs for food and phone bill and furnish the flat and cloth yourself and you need a job that pays about £600 per week. so how many of the masses of African or Syrian imigrants do you think can just turn up and get a job that pays that much. not many I would say so when you see them with a place to live. a new iPhone and £120 nike trainers you know they are getting it from benefits. now my point is if they can give that stuff to them why do we have so many homeless people on our streets. why are we not giving the £600 per week jobs or the benefits to them people. it don't make sense to me maybe you can make sense out of it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:44 pm

Depending on your question,

A) Your government is really lenient towards migrants which isn't possible considering they get lesser benefits compared to UK people by official UK law and the nature of their passport.

B) Those dudes probably have 2 degrees and can speak 3 languages, You can't see it on the exterior because of whatever reasons.

C) They are refugees/ Unskilled immigrants who are looting the government's leniency and probably they could also have illegal shady jobs.

D) They are refugees, But almost all asylum seekers are not allowed to work and are forced to rely on state support – this can be as little as £5 a day to live on. (UK law again)

PS: All the laws quoted are from your parliament.

Bottomline is I wouldn't judge those two dudes, Unless I specifically personally went to spoke to them about their life rather judge a 100 nations based on it. Smile
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Nishankly wrote:Depending on your question,

A) Your government is really lenient towards migrants which isn't possible considering they get lesser benefits compared to UK people by official UK law and the nature of their passport.

B) Those dudes probably have 2 degrees and can speak 3 languages, You can't see it on the exterior because of whatever reasons.

C) They are refugees/ Unskilled immigrants who are looting the government's leniency and probably they could also have illegal shady jobs.

D) They are refugees, But almost all asylum seekers are not allowed to work and are forced to rely on state support – this can be as little as £5 a day to live on. (UK law again)

Bottomline is I wouldn't judge those two dudes, Unless I specifically personally went to spoke to them about their life rather judge a 100 nations based on it. Smile
just deleate that post mate because its all bullshit Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:49 pm

How?

You cannot fathom an African or a Syrian getting payed that much and living in South London? You think they don't have what it takes but you do?

Here's the pdf link to your Parliament, Read it if you have the patience.

http://www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/SN05621.pdf
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:58 pm

another thing that pisses me off is the bedroom tax that drives old people out of there family homes. I have lived in my cul-de-sac for close to 25 years and ive seen this happen 3 times. 2 old ladys and one old man who have lived in a 3 bed house in my cul-de-sac since the 60s and rased a family and whos kids have left home. the 2 ladys lost there husband and the old man lost his wife. they brought in this thing called bedroom tax wich means you pay for each bedroom you don't use. now the old people have lived in the same house for years and feel safe and at home there but are forced out because they cant afford the bedroom tax. they end up god knows where in a new place surrounded by people they don't know. the 3 houses are now full with Africans that are on benefits and have bed sheets for curtains and have 5 feet of over growth in the front and back gardens and the house is in a mess. now that really bothers me tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Unique wrote:

Also look at point C I said they there is something wrong, I just approached it from all angles and you lost it probably because you don't really use your mind a lot in these situations and are superficial.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

Also look at point C I said they there is something wrong, I just approached it from all angles and you lost it probably because you don't really use your mind a lot in these situations and are superficial.
the problem we have in debates like this is you live in india and I live right in the thick of it. and forget about the shit you read about what the government say because its all bull shit. nobody lives on £5 per day that's just silly. if they had to live on £5 per day they wouldent come here
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Very true, But I wouldn't be talking about Europe or the UK if I've never been there or had enough people over their from my visits telling me about it. I read, confirm, ask around and then form an opinion.

Spoiler:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:23 am

Anyone from UK Here?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-wants-copy-paste-deals-11079222

Does the content conform to reality?
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:53 pm

UKIP's new leader has abandoned the party's pledge to cap immigration - describing such figures as "entirely unrealistic".

In his first speech since being elected, Henry Bolton said he preferred a "practical and operational" approach to managing migration as targets "paint politicians like me into a corner".

At the UKIP conference in Torquay, the former Army officer said current rates of immigration were "unacceptable" - and he claimed British culture was being "buried" by Islam and "swamped" by multiculturalism.

Mr Bolton argued that immigration is overwhelming public services, which have already been put under strain because of funding cuts.

Calling for an Australian-style, points-based system for managing migration, he added: "Housing and communities are being overwhelmed, it is harming our own culture, traditions and way of life.

"We must demand that our own concerns about our own British culture are heard and that feeds into our policy on immigration."
http://news.sky.com/story/ukips-new-leader-henry-bolton-ditches-net-migration-cap-11061179
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:51 pm

May gave an absolutely hilarious speech today.

The hilarious part being, that was the same speech Milliband gave 3 years ago Laughing

Then she started talking about the 'British Dream' while taking credit of lib dem's accomplishments back in 2010

and the best part

A prankster handed her a p45 and said it's from Boris rofl rofl rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:May gave an absolutely hilarious speech today.

The hilarious part being, that was the same speech Milliband gave 3 years ago Laughing

Then she started talking about the 'British Dream' while taking credit of lib dem's accomplishments back in 2010

and the best part

A prankster handed her a p45 and said it's from Boris rofl rofl rofl

tight security at these events then. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:16 pm

Jeremy Corbyn has handed a job in his parliamentary office to a Left-winger who admitted in court that she registered scores of fake voters.

Marsha-Jane Thompson has a criminal conviction for fraud after submitting 100 voter registration forms that she filled in herself, complete with forged signatures. Now the Momentum campaigner has a parliamentary security pass and a chair in the Leader of the Opposition suite at the House of Commons.

According to the latest Register of Members’ Secretaries and Research Assistants, Thompson has the title campaign manager for the Labour Party.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-gives-job-as-campaign-chief-to-leftwinger-guilty-of-voter-fraud-a3684296.html
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:59 pm

So Budget came out and as predicted, it is as bleak as it can get.

- UK is on course for its longest fall in living standards since records began more than 60 years ago, with real disposable incomes now set to fall for 19 successive quarters.

- Average UK earnings in 2022 could still be less than in 2008 Laughing

- OBR expects the economy to grow by 1.5% this year, down from its previous forecast of 2%. It also said growth would be weaker than previously thought in each of the subsequent four years.

Capitalism at its best.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:So Budget came out and as predicted, it is as bleak as it can get.

- UK is on course for its longest fall in living standards since records began more than 60 years ago, with real disposable incomes now set to fall for 19 successive quarters.

- OBR expects the economy to grow by 1.5% this year, down from its previous forecast of 2%. It also said growth would be weaker than previously thought in each of the subsequent four years.

Capitalism at its best.
I have a feeling the politicians are gonna be ok though.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm done with UK lol embarrassing

Definition of a dying country
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:So Budget came out and as predicted, it is as bleak as it can get.

Capitalism at its best.

how is this the fault of capitalism? hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 pm

May set to pitch £40bn EU divorce bill offer during trip to Brussels
https://news.sky.com/story/may-set-to-pitch-16340bn-eu-divorce-bill-offer-during-trip-to-brussels-11140787

yet only £2.8bn goes to the nhs. its a good job the politicians get privet health care. this shit makes my blood boil.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next