La Liga: Sporting Gijon vs FC Barcelona

+3
Bankz
Myesyats
Lucifer
7 posters

Go down

La Liga: Sporting Gijon vs FC Barcelona Empty La Liga: Sporting Gijon vs FC Barcelona

Post by Lucifer Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:02 pm

La Liga: Sporting Gijon vs FC Barcelona Maxresdefault

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

La Liga: Sporting Gijon vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga: Sporting Gijon vs FC Barcelona

Post by Lucifer Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:09 pm

After first half:

La Liga: Sporting Gijon vs FC Barcelona Screen11

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

La Liga: Sporting Gijon vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga: Sporting Gijon vs FC Barcelona

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Pretty good showing from the team so far.

Need to score one more quickly though because 2-0 is risky.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:52 pm

Neymar :bow: barca :bow:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:37 pm

Got what we wanted. Some rotation and a good result Smile

Torres looking like a fine signing. Loving Roberto who is really shining on the right wing, can he really replace Alves I really hope so now.

No Mascherno - clean sheet Very Happy

Anyway not forgetting this was Gijon though...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:50 pm

Alcacer was so unlucky not to get his debut goal!

Everyone played well. Need to keep it up and traslate this form into CL.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Neymar MotM vs Sporting: Rating 9.94, Shots (OT) 5 (2), Goals 2, Dribbles 7, Fouls won 4 #fcblive [whoscored] - (just like against celtic)

5 games, 4 goals, 4assists. Beautiful :bow:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:28 pm

Sad to say that but he looks a lot better without Messi around. He needs a team built around him to perform at his best...

I hope he sticks around until Messi steps down and then takes over as main star. It's written in the stars.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Btw godberto :bow:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:15 pm

Myesyats wrote:Sad to say that but he looks a lot better without Messi around. He needs a team built around him to perform at his best...

I hope he sticks around until Messi steps down and then takes over as main star. It's written in the stars.

More to do that there's one ball and 3 very talented forwards to command it. It worked well in Suarez first season because he was finishing to a ridiculous standard, when that dropped off the flaws became more noticable.

None of them other than Messi are completely like they are even Suarez when they are the clear #1 guy sacrifices have to be made for it to work as they can't all hog the ball lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:55 pm

@GLS nice point but I don't really understand your last paragraph tbh. Meanwhile I agree whole heartedly with myestats tho.

Neymar's issue now is that his potential isn't being met even at 70% imo because of his position on the pitch.

The Problem number 1. He plays on the left wing meaning that he isn't going to be barcas main goal scorer (The same situation messi was in during ibra's time here where he needed to go to the middle to beast)

2. He isn't the primary creator/main man (like he's always being while messi's away and all his life) because of messi's presence, so his impact is limited as a result of his position on the field.

So when Messi is absent, everything flows through him (just like brazil/santos) hence we're able to see him at his blistering best since he is not a poacher but a creator by nature, hence he needs the ball to function. Something he'll never have with messi at barcelona.

Like cruyff said, the best players have to play through the middle (suarez no 9/messi false 9) or have a free role (messi)
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:20 pm

Good game after the Atletico game. Defense did well. I really want to see more of Denis Suarez. I think he could become a really good CM. Just needs time and a coach who can develop him well.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:27 pm

SPORT suggests Lucho might consider using ter Stegen as DM in a critical situation. Are they losing the plot?? Ridiculous journalism...

Anyhow it would be great banter to witness that, no doubt!!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:37 pm

@Myesyats your avatar is :bow:

Btw stergen as DM? rofl
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Neymar's performance has nothing to do with Messi. He did same performance against Celtic with Messi on the pitch. If messi played probably same thing would happen. and score would be 7-0

The thing is Neymar always plays great in the start of the season. And messi is always injured in that period. So it looks like he plays good without messi.
I have no doubt Neymar would make same performance even if messi played. Against scrubs it makes no difference, everyone plays better than their standards. In big games again Messi opens space for Neymar, so having a player like messi around is advantage for Neymar in big games. and vice verse.

One thing i see that Messi feeds Suarez more than Neymar. So when Messi plays Suarez looks on Neymar level, even better. But without Messi, Suarez looks like second fiddle to Neymar, and completely out shined by Neymar
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:47 pm

@kebab great post. Lol, U however seem to have comfortably forgotten that Neymar went on an absolute tear during the second half of 2014/15 season. Meanwhile he was injured for around 6 weeks (on messi's return match) in the 2nd half of his debut season just after going beast mode after messi injury

2. Big teams? Lol You also seem to forget that barca completely annihilated "big team" real madrid at the boonaboo last season with Neymar beasting without messi. Infact had messi not come on, the score would probably have been a manita. Neymar was also the best player (MoM) against "big team" sevilla away last season without messi. Ney also scored the equalizing free kick against "big team" atletico madrid with messi on the bench at the calderon last season.

So while I agree with every other thing you've said, I only want to clearly say that Neymar undoubtedly plays at another level in messi's absence. Infact all Ney's best games in his barca career have ALL come without messi being on the pitch.

Now, I'm not saying the team should be built around neymar now, as messi's still clearly better but that Neymar will only fulfill his potential when he's the main man of any team. Plus the fact that Neymar has the capacity to be the go-to/main man at barca with relative ease.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:49 pm

Kebab wrote:Neymar's performance has nothing to do with Messi. He did same performance against Celtic with Messi on the pitch. If messi played probably same thing would happen. and score would be 7-0

The thing is Neymar always plays great in the start of the season. And messi is always injured in that period. So it looks like he plays good without messi.
I have no doubt Neymar would make same performance even if messi played. Against scrubs it makes no difference, everyone plays better than their standards. In big games again Messi opens space for Neymar, so having a player like messi around is advantage for Neymar in big games. and vice verse.

One thing i see that Messi feeds Suarez more than Neymar. So when Messi plays Suarez looks on Neymar level, even better. But without Messi, Suarez looks like second fiddle to Neymar, and completely out shined by Neymar

Neymars performance has a lot to do with Messi. He's a completely different player when Leo is absent- he becomes the leader which is a role that suits him the most.

He has more freedom without Messi and isn't just glued to the sideline which makes him far more dangerous and unpredictable. Always cutting from the left to the center becomes too obvious for defenders and this way it's easier for them to isolate him.

It's so obvious that Neymar plays differently without Messi on the pitch (for the NT aswell). I don't understand how can you deny such obvious things.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down