Glory
Lucifer
Nishankly
CBarca
sportsczy
86 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 5 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:39 pm

And no... Benzema at 18 scored 4 goals. 8 goals at 19. His breakthrough was at 20 years old when he scored 31.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 5 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:23 pm

More knockout goals in the CL than hazard hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:47 am

Right place at he right time today. He has a good presence in the attack.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Duncan Castles wrote:Monaco have so far rejected every bid while watching them rise from €60m plus performance-related variables, to €80m.

Mbappe’s performance on English soil in the defeat of Man City pushed the bidding to €110m, and it has now reached €130m with at least one interested party understood to be willing to discuss the possibility of loaning the 18-year-old back to Monaco for a season.

The Ligue 1 club believes that Mbappe’s qualities are such that the eventual transfer fee will rise still further if they retain him for another season.

It understood that Real Madrid are more advanced in the pursuit of Mbappe than Barcelona, with the Catalans waiting for Neymar to make a decision on his future following conversations with Chelsea and Manchester United.

In England, Manchester City are pushing harder to sign Mbappe this summer as they seek to offload leading scorer Sergio Aguero.

Paris Saint-Germain, who Mbappe recently described as “an attractive club”, Bayern Munich and Juventus are also prominent amongst the striker’s suitors.
https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/monaco-wonderkid-kylian-mbappe-subject-world-record-bid-real-madrid-manchester-city-part-bidding-war-160452837.html
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Lmao hype culture is killing footy 130 mil for what? YouTube rights? Lmao
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Jesus Christ just let the kid develop peacefully.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Can see Man Utd being stupid enough to bid huge amounts for him.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:31 pm

These prices are getting absurd, i remember when you could get an Mbappe level talent for 40-60m. There needs to be regulation/intervention here. Otherwise who besides Barca/Real are going to get him lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Madrid being priced out of the top talents by dat PL financial might. Gonna be a trend in the future. But But he is a Madrid fan. So? doesn't mean shit when PL clubs triple his wages and offer his owner club 50% more.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Firenze wrote:Madrid being priced out of the top talents by dat PL financial might. Gonna be a trend in the future. But But he is a Madrid fan. So? doesn't mean shit when PL clubs triple his wages and offer his owner club 50% more.
yes epl clubs are richer now than before but what you are talking about is pure nonsense when we are one of the richest club in europe still, and have record high budget, and endorsement deals. What is happening is PL clubs closing the financial gap with us, but in no way can you "price us out" of a player we really want.

And if you want to use Pogba as a example, i need not remind you that without him, we have the best 3 man midfield in europe.

If there is a divide, i think it's in the level of desperation from EPL clubs to get back to european relevance. Look at Utd spending on Pogba, City spending with Guardiola etc... Madrid are not desperate, we won the CL twice in 3 years, we have CR a generational player, an elite midfield and super talented guys all around. We dont go into a summer thinking that if we dont sign a single guy it's the end, i doubt Zidane has that kind of worry. There will come a point where we have to maneuver to replace CR, and then we will not pull punches and we will corrupt players so that they fight their way out. That's what we do, we dont just put the most money on the table, we get guys to fall in love with us and to push their way out. We break hearts of opposing fanbase, im sure you know the feeling

ps: Utd offered more money to Spurs for Bale that summer and he still came to Madrid. 2 CLs later, how does it feel bruh?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Madrid can obviously compete financially but they have to choose their moments. Every year now we're getting top talents on the market, they can't throw 100+m on a player every season and not blink over it like City/United can.

Like this summer, you think you will drop 200M on De Gea/Courtois and one of Dybala/Mbappe? I can't see it. I'm not criticizing the cautionary approach. Not deeming Pogba worth that much seems like the right move so far. But eventually there will be times when you miss out on someone due to the PL big boys throwing around more money than you want to spend that will end up being a bad move.

Bale was a special case. Levy was adamant about not selling Spurs best player to a PL rival so we basically had no chance coupled with the fact we only offered 20m more or so and tbh, the way Bale is spoken about by Madrid fans, I don't really care about missing out on him.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:18 pm

If it was needed yes we would spend that much every summer if we wanted, but if you analyze our spending of the past, it was reactionary due to performances crisis and Barcelona winning everything on their path. We were a complete mess and we spent to get out of it.

Just look at last summer for us, who did we spend major money on? No one. I am not sure when Perez learned, but we built a stable a near complete squad with loads of experience and it's benefitting us.

Like this summer, you think you will drop 200M on De Gea/Courtois and one of Dybala/Mbappe? I can't see it
This is the wrong question. the right question is Do we need to sign De Gea or COurtois? yes, so you will see us spend big to acquire an elite GK talent. Do we need to spend 130+ mil on Dybala? No, so we will likely not sign him.

Of course we are going to miss out on some player, that's normal considering how many players are touted "the next big thing".

We will pick our targets of course, we dont have infinite money, as i said, the time to replace CR is getting closer, and you will soon see us plunge on the market to make it happen.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:27 pm

I partially disagree with that.  Ronald and Benzema are both aging and it's obvious.  You can't expect Ramos to score 5-10 late game winning goals per season...  he's saved the lack of performance by those two over this season.

I would not be shocked...  in fact I anticipate.... that we'll drop 100-120 mil on Mbappe.  We need a scorer.

Dybala is a bit different because we already have James, Isco and even Kova.  So there's not immediate need for his profile of player although he's better than the other two right now.  So I deem that move unlikely.

De Gea or Courtois?  For sure.  Again, price won't matter because there's need.

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:31 pm

I was looking at Madrid's squad and you have a lot of value tied into squad players like Isco, James, etc that will probably be sold so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if you dropped 200M this season. Can probably raise 100m from sales.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Well yeah, i anticipate that we will spend big on De Gea/courtois and then start bringing in forwards. Maybe Mbappe, maybe someone else.

I am waiting to see if we do actually pay the clause on THeo Hernandez this summer, which means the atletico x real nice guy agreement is over. thus, Griezmann will be in play in 2018, 100 mil release clause. Hermel is a buffoon but he has got good sources in madrid.

Are It's not impossible to see this team lining up Mbappe-Griezmann-Bale according to the current chatter within the next two years or so.

My whole point was simply that previous big spending was done out of desperation, now we approach each summer based on need.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Yeah we're not desperate.  However, I do think it's a big gamble to continue with both Benzema and Ronaldo given their dropoffs. Bale isn't exactly reliable either.

You're asking for disaster.  I don't think Flo and Zidane want to take that risk.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:57 pm

You won't get Courtois. It's much easier to get De Gea. United are in a worse state than Chelsea and De Gea is already having problems with Mourinho if we're to believe the media. De Gea is the low hanging fruit. Should be an interesting summer.

I really wish no one spends anything more than 60m on Mbappe though. Not United, not Madrid, no one. This is getting *bleep* ridiculous. Each new purchase like that inflates the market. It's one of the reasons I was sick to my stomach when United splashed whatever it was they splashed on Martial who hadn't proven shit on any big stage. Very good talent but that kind of money is Suarez, Bale, Ronaldo money. *bleep* off! I saw this coming and it irritates me. At least let the player do some serious damage before asking for such a ridiculous transfer fee. At this rate, a 19 year old who's having a break out season will be "worth" 150m in 5 years. Seriously, *bleep* off!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Thing is that it's likely that Jardim leaves along with Bernardo Silva, Falcao, Bakayoko and Lemar.  Maybe even Fabinho and Mendy lol.  

There's no way Mbappe stays behind in this kind of situation.

If Monaco were to keep their coach, first and foremost, and then field a competitive team... then he'd likely stay.  I just don't think that;s going to happen.  Monaco's circumstances will drive him to move.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:38 pm

What do you think of Bordeaux' Malcom sports? seems like the type of player with huge upside that teams like Monaco ( and us, back when we knew what we were doing) would go for.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Great skill and speed Farfan. He just needs to leave Bordeaux to get noticed. I'm hoping OM get him but who am I kidding lol. Monaco is an obvious choice. He's basically at the same stage as Lemar was when they got him.

Amine Harit needs to leave Nantes too btw.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Insane form this kid will be the lost expensive signing next summer.

Will play one year with CR then take over n7. It's written; stay safe
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:59 pm

CR still has at least 3 years at Madrid though, I think.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:13 pm

stay safe Benzema then rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:37 pm

His game yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUEdszomIzQ
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:50 pm

I thought Dembélé was the biggest talent around but after a what I've seen of Monaco I have to agree with those Ligue 1 followers like RG, sports, farfan, Nick who aid all along Mbappe might be the even bigger talent.
He's younger but comes across more mature and his end product is already astonishing.
Unbelievable talent.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:47 am

unreal :bow:

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 5 83b7716796ed35c72e0308d624b0f281
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next