guest7
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kroos out for a month - Page 2 Empty Re: Kroos out for a month

Post by Cyborg Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:36 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Casemiro is out for 3 more weeks according to Marca. He hasn't even started kicking the ball yet. If ZZ knows what's good for him he is going to play a 442 against Atleti with Lucas a certain starter.  I dgaf which of the BBC sits the game out. I'd rather a 0-0 than any loss

i like this idea for sure

more bodies in the midfield. at least with lucas on the right, the central midfield won't get pulled apart.

Navas
Carvajal Varane Nacho Coentrao
Modric Kovacic
Lucas James Bale
Ronaldo
hmm

Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:52 pm

damn, all these injuries, what are these players eating?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:39 pm

let me get this straight. you guys are really going to blame zidane for kroos' injury? if your argument is about signing back ups i'm with you, i get that....we've more than expired that topic, it was foolish with the transfer ban and all

but if your argument is that he overplayed kroos? i disagree. why? casemiro and modric are injured. when you have two out of your starting midfield 3 injured, you don't have the option of resting kroos. okay he could have benched him against cultural. we could have won that game with blindfolds on, but the rest for those 90 mins does not guarantee kroos won't have gotten injured

there are times a manager can be directly responsible for a players injury, e.g. carlo and modric. modric came back from a long lay off, and shouldn't have been thrown into the fire right away, he should have been coming off the bench till he was fully fit. that didn't happen and he aggravated the injury. this isn't one of those times. we have a thin squad, and need all points. if zidane had benched kroos and we dropped points in games, the next thing we'll here is "how can he bench his main midfielder, what kind of coach is that"

this was bound to happen, this is madrid, we need to come to terms with it.....guys here for one reason or the other will always get hurt. zidane didn't have the option of resting kroos. and even if he wanted to, how many CMs do we have on the squad?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:21 am

Um, Kroos, Modric, Casemiro (DM but I'll add him in that list) and Kovacic (maybe).

3 outta 4 are starters in Zidane's 3 man midfield. Kroos was not gonna be rested much even if all were fit for the whole season. In fact, pretty certain those 3 would have been burned out before April reached.

These injuries suck ass but unless Zidane was actually hitting out their knees, normal occurrence in the life of an athlete though I side with Tito, one must wonder how these guys are looking after themselves.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:07 pm

The thing that worries me the most is that half of the players on International break could return injured.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2