Hapless_Hans
Nishankly
Art Morte
48 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 11 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:45 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Elect a racist, and the country gets more racist. What a shocker.

Oh, these liberal tears, they're so salty!

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:46 am

I hope you're enjoying ruining the planet out of spite.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:05 am

No, no, no. Terrorism is ruining this world currently and liberal leaders only allow that.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:03 am

Fun fact: Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand and Laos have way stricter laws regarding Muslim immigration.

I don't see anybody calling them racist for it?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:10 am

Myesyats wrote:Fun fact: Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand and Laos have way stricter laws regarding Muslim immigration.

South Korea has the highest suicide rate on Earth, and those nations are all poor places where Refugees don't want to go.

People can call out Asia when Asia causes this issue, and then don't want to let people in.

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:14 am

Myesyats wrote:I don't see anybody calling them racist for it?

You are allowed to open your eyes.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:28 am

Wow, another one of your hurr-durr responses. It's such a shame that you never write anything adequate or relevant but, to be frank, I don't expect a lot from you.

USA is a country like any other and they are allowed to decide whether they want to let someone in or not.

That is not racism. This is politics and deal with it.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:40 am

They are forbidding entry to their own residents if they have Iranian/Iraq/etc ethnicity but its not racism. Thumbs up

A brit is allowed to enter the states no problem, but a brit with a grandpa from Yeman? he should gtfo.

Keep your head buried in then sand, and don't deal with it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:31 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:
I checked the original reporting and they cite several sources working at or near these places. I'm supposed to assume they are lying because you hate right wingers and FOX news (who this has nothing to do with)?

I didn't say that they lied outright, I implied that their credentials are shaky and the fact that they've been a Fox News go-to mouthpiece for anything that fits the conservative agenda since their inception (along with allegations of what amounts to bribery to produce certain findings) only makes me further doubt that report (along with the UN not mentioning anything about Muslim refugees raping, murdering and abducting Christian refugees in Jordan). It's a rather massive claim to entertain on unstable grounds.

So, no, I'm not attacking your source as a defense mechanism but as someone who's extremely skeptical of unrealistic claims that go against things I've seen from personally living with these refugees and from findings I've read from more reputable institutions.

DuringTheWar wrote:I don't want to fall prey to confirmation bias but it isn't as if this has no precedents:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-migrants-accused-of-throwing-christians-overboard-during-row-on-boat-from-libya-to-italy-10184025.html

This is very different from claiming 2.2 million Christian Syrian refugees are being raped and murdered by Muslim refugees, I think you had the foresight to know that when you cited it. Pretty weak when put in the grand context of the original claim.

DuringTheWar wrote:I think it's perfectly morally reasonable to want more than 0.5% (or whatever it was exactly) of the refugees you take from a country, to be Christian, when that is a serious underrepresentation of the actual Syrian Christian population.

The difference is that being against this bullsh** ban does not translate to being against increasing efforts to take in Christian Syrian refugees. The two are not mutually exclusive which is what so many seem to not understand. The cheap and moronic line of thinking that seems to be regurgitated by anyone supporting the unconstitutional revoking of green cards and visas from people originally from those countries is that anyone who doesn't see the merit must obviously want Christians beheaded, raped and kidnapped by Muslims. Go figure. The United States has a moral responsibility to provide asylum for people of all faiths in a region where they've caused so much turmoil, especially now.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:21 pm

Watching the White House Press Briefing; more rage-filled articles incoming, Spicer is twisting himself into knots.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Myesyats wrote:Fun fact: Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand and Laos have way stricter laws regarding Muslim immigration.

I don't think anybody ever said that the Japanese government has ever done anything not racist, to befair, even our  Japanese posters never showed any illusory misconceptions of their own government in the past.
Laos is landlocked. And surrounded by buddhist countries.
Edit: Also, Thailand being a dick doesn't make it right for the US to also be a dick.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Myesyats wrote:No, no, no. Terrorism is ruining this world currently and liberal leaders only allow that.

Terrorism is horrible, but there's many ways to deal with it, and nobody's found the remedy yet. It's not like Liberals are helping Terrorists. It's different approaches.
I'm actually more shocked by the dealings with scientific fact, the EPA, and climate change.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:28 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Myesyats wrote:No, no, no. Terrorism is ruining this world currently and liberal leaders only allow that.

Terrorism is horrible, but there's many ways to deal with it, and nobody's found the remedy yet. It's not like Liberals are helping Terrorists. It's different approaches.
I'm actually more shocked by the dealings with scientific fact, the EPA, and climate change.

Who funded ISIS then? If not the US in the hands of democrats?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Let's just ignore Bush's role in that whole thing Smile

Today the administration back tracked and now green card holders are being told to get on planes and that they will merely be subject to further scrutiny. Whether you agree or not that people from "high risk majority Muslim"  countries ought to be "temporarily banned" or not, no one can deny the way they implemented it was a clusterf***.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Still haven't heard a convincing, well thought out and logical argument from conservatives and Trump supporters about why Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan and other countries who produced people who successfully carried out terrorist attacks on US soil, aren't on this list of 7 countries.

And yes, I know Obama started this. Well Obama isn't President anymore. It's on Trump to fix his mistakes and instead of doing that, like a grown up, he made it significantly worse.

No one on the right seems to want to touch this question with a 10 foot pole. Very telling.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Myesyats wrote:Who funded ISIS then? If not the US in the hands of democrats?

wat
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:42 am

VivaStPauli wrote:

wat

Who armed Syrians who were fighting with Assad? Obama. Who created political and informational climate that facilitated this situation? Obama. Who pushed for the delivery of arms to the area? Obama.

I suppose you don't know who is fighting in Syria. Don't worry son, I'll tell ya... it's mercenaries.

The US says "We must support civilised, democratic opposition in Syria"

And yes, they support them, arm them and tomorrow they join ISIS. Why? Because they're mercenaries.

it's clear to me that people can not realize that since your post got upvoted which only made me giggle.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:03 am

Funny, even before you wrote that, I imagined you giggling for some reason...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:25 am

Democrats funding terrorists is the problem? Luckily no republican president has ever armed anyone with ties to terrorism or Al Qaeda
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:37 am

I'm sorry but either your beloved president Obama was fully aware of what he was doing or he was stupid enough not to see that he himself created ISIS.

Even a lunatic like Trump can see that Obama (he also mentions Hillary for obvious reasons) allowed ISIS to establish itself as a global menace.

His willingness to cooperate with Putin is the first step to destroying the danger that Obama created.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:01 am

Posts with absolutely no sensible content getting upvoted just proves me right rofl

Lefties are bashing Trump because of a couple of irrelevant things, yet they completely ignore the fact that Trump, for one thing, is going to stop helping ISIS but actually start fighting them.

Finally a man that DOES, not only SAYS.... like Hillary would do, if she won.

Instead of actually understanding the issue you like to catch onto the little, irrelevant things and get offended by them. Good riddance, I mean it.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:12 am

Once again, this things are irrelevant to you because you probably live in bigotville, where science is optional, blacks are thought to have disproportionate faces, and no one has ever actually seen a muslim. They are like a scary tale they tell to kids, "be good or the muslim will come for you!!".

For other people like the ones getting deported from their own country this is hugely relevant. I personally know people affected by this that were denied entry to their home.

Then for everyone else that lives in this planet (apparently not you), the environment is hugely relevant.

Viva said it best,
VivaStPauli wrote:I hope you're enjoying ruining the planet out of spite.

I'm sure your hypothetical kids will thank you for it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:16 am

From Farah (a british olympian)

"On 1st January this year, Her Majesty The Queen made me a Knight of the Realm. On 27th January, President Donald Trump seems to have made me an alien.

I am a British citizen who has lived in America for the past six years - working hard, contributing to society, paying my taxes and bringing up our four children in the place they now call home. Now, me and many others like me are being told that we may not be welcome. It’s deeply troubling that I will have to tell my children that Daddy might not be able to come home - to explain why the President has introduced a policy that comes from a place of ignorance and prejudice.

I was welcomed into Britain from Somalia at eight years old and given the chance to succeed and realise my dreams. I have been proud to represent my country, win medals for the British people and receive the greatest honour of a knighthood. My story is an example of what can happen when you follow polices of compassion and understanding, not hate and isolation."

I think its pretty relevant to him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:30 am

I never said the ban is a good thing, I just said it is Trump's right to do so. He said he would do it long ago and he did so why are you suprised? Because he doesn't make up things out of thin air like the media you religiously believe in?

At least in my bigotsville(!) we don't have to deal with terrorist attacks because we know how to properly deal with immigration.

I feel sorry for the people but the ban is in motion and you can't do anything about it.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:31 am

Islam is not a religion like Christianity or Buddism. It didnt have a reformation that would made it peaceful and tolerant. Muslims spread this "ideology" across the world and want it to dominate people's life in every aspect like communism did. They want you to believe that ISIS or Saudi Arabia are not "real Islam", but they say that to deceive outsiders. In fact if tomorrow let them realise their fantasies, we will see the same thing that we see in the Middle East: killing of cristians, opression of women and lgbt, economy run in islamic way, etc, etc

So, no tolerance for intolerance
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:45 am

Grande_Milano wrote: It didnt have a reformation

This is the only line of truth in that pail of garbage you just unloaded here.

Myesyats wrote: Because he doesn't make up things out of thin air like the media you religiously believe in?

Viva said it best,

VivaStPauli wrote:
wat
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content