Nishankly
Art Morte
48 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by MJ Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:45 pm

Grande_Milano wrote: It didnt have a reformation

This is the only line of truth in that pail of garbage you just unloaded here.

Myesyats wrote: Because he doesn't make up things out of thin air like the media you religiously believe in?

Viva said it best,

VivaStPauli wrote:
wat

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:06 pm

No, I said it best.

"You like to catch onto the irrelevant, little things while successfuly failing to see the bigger picture"

So far Trump is fulfilling everything he claimed he would do during the campaign. Literally, he gives the voters exctly what they voted for! Very rare these days.

Trump will not say things like "We must support civilised, democratic opposition in Syria" because that's a plain lie you've been fed with.

Mainstream media controlling the society is a state supreme in its disorder!

Trump is a person that had the balls to go out and say that CNN is garbage. I rate that.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:17 pm

No one is acting surprised, knowing that something is coming doesn't mean one has to agree. Taking a stance against injustice is is the right thing to do.

@MJ Trump doesn't make up things out of thin air, he has alternative facts Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:20 pm

rincon wrote:@MJ Trump doesn't make up things out of thin air, he has alternative facts Laughing

What has Trump done otherwise than expected? He's doing exactly what he said.

Unlike Obama who said one thing and done another.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:23 pm

Have you ever listened to a single Trump speech? I know that you love the guy, but even you must be able to point to any of the myriad falsehoods in his words.

You do know that the whole "alternative facts" things was something they actually said after being caught blatantly lying (or "making up things our of thin air") right?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:48 pm

rincon wrote:Have you ever listened to a single Trump speech? I know that you love the guy, but even you must be able to point to any of the myriad falsehoods in his words.

You do know that the whole "alternative facts" things was something they actually said after being caught blatantly lying (or "making up things our of thin air") right?

I don't love Trump. You hate Trump.

You love your broken democracy yet you probably don't accept that Trump has won fair and square in democratic election.

Can you please specify what "they" exactly said? If you mean that tape where Trump is caught saying some things then please, spare me.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:16 pm

You see, if you do some reading and stay up to date you would have known that in one of Trump's camp's many blunders when he was sworn in they were boasting of having the biggest audience in history! Something of course objectively false because it is really, really, easy to tell with the endless footage of the ceremony that it was not even close to being the case. This is just the latest example of the endless lies and mistakes they make in their many statements.

Trump's Counselor of the President (Kellyanne Conway) said that they were not lying, they just have alternative facts.

Things like these are details you would know if you actually stayed informed about the proceeding instead of forming your opinion regardless of facts.

When did I "not accept that he won fair and square"? of course he won fair and square. There lies the problem. If he had cheated in any way, this would have an easy fix. A broken electoral system is much more easily remedied than the mess we are in.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:20 pm

To give you more examples, since you need them, Trump wrote some time ago this:

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

Did he pull that out of thin air is that something you agree with?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:25 pm

Myesyats wrote:

At least in my bigotsville(!) we don't have to deal with terrorist attacks because we know how to properly deal with immigration.

The ban would not have prevented any attack in the US in the past 40 years, the attacks would have happened anyways.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:27 pm

People don't immigrate to your bigotsville because it is actually a bigotsville atleast when the world speaks. hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:28 pm

So, for you, lying about the attendace in a ceremony is a bigger issue than lying about the situation regarding the current greatest danger in ISIS?!

Really? Oh my.

If this the best you got then why are we even debating anything?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:32 pm

Nishankly wrote:People don't immigrate to your bigotsville because it is actually a bigotsville atleast when the world speaks. hmm

Immigrants don't want to stay in Poland because we have low social benefits Laughing And obviously they would like to live without working at all. That'd be really convenient.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:33 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Nishankly wrote:People don't immigrate to your bigotsville because it is actually a bigotsville atleast when the world speaks. hmm

Immigrants don't want to stay in Poland because we have low social benefits Laughing And obviously they would like to live without working at all. That'd be really convenient.

You are now confusing refugees with immigrants imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:38 pm

rincon wrote:To give you more examples, since you need them, Trump wrote some time ago this:

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

Did he pull that out of thin air is that something you agree with?

Well, I wouldn't call that a lie because he actually believes that Laughing Him saying that only proves that he is stupid, not a liar.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

You are now confusing refugees with immigrants imo

Yes, here I had refugees in mind.

Anyhow, believe me, it's possible to live in Poland.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Special guest ref has arrived, continue with the feud imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:44 pm

Myesyats wrote:So, for you, lying about the attendace in a ceremony is a bigger issue than lying about the situation regarding the current greatest danger in ISIS?!

He didn't say it was a bigger issue and no one is talking about Trump lying about campaign promises. He said all of those horrible things and people voted for him because they wanted something different and naively thought it was just campaign rhetoric to make headlines or - worse - they believed in and wanted those things to come to fruition.

Anyway, don't cherry pick. Trump has lied about crowd size, called climate change a Chinese-invented myth, his taxes, he just lied about how many people were illegally detained at the airports after his moronic and haphazardly implemented immigration ban (he said 109 but it seems Dulles and JFK had 100 alone. So unless there were 9 others in the rest of the US as a whole, that number is false. I'll wait until there are official numbers from at least two sources before calling him out on that one fully because I've been so patient with him).

Here are some more falsehoods: http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

It's just obvious what kind of man is in office here. I watched his interview with David Muir because, honestly, I find the giant orange man fascinating. He's a real case study. And it's incredible how many times he had to remind the world that he is, in fact, the president. As Tywin Lannister put it: Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

Anyway, Muir kept asking when he would let issues like his stupid crowd size insecurity go and this preposterous investigation he wants to launch to look into the 3million (!!!) votes he thinks illegally went to Hillary. His response was to claim he won the popular vote and go on about how great his speech was at the CIA headquarters. Just incredible narcissism.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:45 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Well, I wouldn't call that a lie because he actually believes that Laughing Him saying that only proves that he is stupid, not a liar.

I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt then and my verdict is that he is equally stupid and dishonest.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:10 pm

I agree with you mostly. Although I am also of the opinion that after years of Obama's not-so-successful presidency it was time for change. Hillary would have just carried on with what Obama was doing which was strenghtening our mutual enemies and worsening relations with Putin.

There's always pros and cons. The people who all voted for him knew the consequences. He did not hide anything.

However, he said that the ban would be TEMPORARY so there's hope he can swing around on that decision soon enough.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:47 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

At least in my bigotsville(!) we don't have to deal with terrorist attacks because we know how to properly deal with immigration.

The ban would not have prevented any attack in the US in the past 40 years, the attacks would have happened anyways.

Yep.

Donald Trump watch - Page 12 C3X7UuYUYAAJlN6

Wonder why Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, largest exporters of Jihadism are not in the Trump's ban list.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:15 pm

These numbers are definitely way off. What is the source of this chart anyway?

It's really a mystery though why he chose these 7 countries in particular.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:22 pm

Myesyats wrote:

It's really a mystery though why he chose these 7 countries in particular.

The restrictions were part of wide ranging immigration controls that also suspended refugee arrivals. It appears that existing restrictions in place during the Obama administration informed Mr Trump's list.

These countries were already named as "countries of concern" after a law passed by a Republican-led Congress in 2015 altered a visa admissions programme.

The Visa Waiver Program allows citizens from 38 countries to enter the US for 90 days without a visa. The UK, France and Germany are among those countries allowed in under the waiver programme. Visitors apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (Esta).

In December 2015 Congress passed a law - created by senators from both parties, and supported and signed by the White House - that removed waiver benefits for foreign nationals who had visited certain countries since March 2011. The countries were identified as having a terrorist organisation with a significant presence in the area, or the country was deemed a "safe haven" for terrorists.

After Libya, Somalia and Yemen were added to the list in February 2016, the "countries of concern" were the seven named in Mr Trump's order.

According to the restrictions, citizens who had been eligible for the waiver programme and had visited one of those seven countries in the time period were forced to apply for a visa.

The Obama administration passed the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 after the November 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris. The Act, however, unlike Trump's much more broad order, only affected people eligible for the visa waiver programme, rather than suspend all citizens' travel from one of those seven countries.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38798588
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:30 pm

Well, okay, that makes just a little more sense now. I mean it still doesn't but you know what I mean.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:42 pm

Blame it on Bannon and the people who wrote the executive order, it could've been done in a way so that it does not effect green card holders or permanent residents who were born in these seven countries. this just seems like a administrative mistake but that is expected when Trump picks people who have no experience in running a government.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:02 pm

Please keep it civil in here, If I see any more insults thrown around, I will lock the thread.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Until the countries who actually produced people who carried out terrorist attacks on us are added to this list, this EO is a political stunt and one that is having real consequences. As long as it allows Christians in without issues, it's a religious test, which is unconstitutional.

A woman, from my state, who had a green card, just died while waiting to get back into the US, something that shouldn't have happened. I don't know the details around her health, but that she died away from her home and family due to this ban is just unconscionable to me.

And before the right wingers here jump on this. I would've said the exact damn thing had Obama tried this shit (yes, I'm aware of 2011, which was reactive while this EO is proactive). I would've said the same had Clinton, McCain, Romney, Sanders or any other would be POTUS done it as well. Because I favor consistency and transparency. The Trump admin lacks both.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next