RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by McLewis Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:30 pm

Absolutely delusional. I was just listening to a history podcast that focused on Roman Emperor Commodus. Trump makes Commodus sound sane. Real talk.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:31 pm

Anyone else get the feeling that tump is a touch narsasistic Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:32 pm

He is a troll and he knows it lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Honestly. He shouldnt have access to social media

First preisdent ever to shitpost on twitter. This is America
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:27 pm

I love him. I mean, don't get me wrong, I feel bad for the US and the world for the calamity that is Donald Trump, but damn I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy his tweets. They are like a goldmine for comedians to write jokes about.

"I, in my great and unmatched wisdom" Holy shit this is gold rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:37 pm

The real tragedy? He's going to be the singular reason that the Kurds, who have been in a rock and a hard place and have been great allies for us fighting against ISIS, are likely going to get massacred by the Turks. This will likely be a genocide and we'll be directly responsible for that because our military presence has prevented it. Now Trump is pulling our troops back. If I'm a Kurd, I see that as an utter and fatal betrayal by a staunch ally.

This is disgusting.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:10 pm

I think that was the Idea behind the threat. That's trump's way of saying to the Turks if you touch the Kurds or step out of line things will get bad for you.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:54 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I love him. I mean, don't get me wrong, I feel bad for the US and the world for the calamity that is Donald Trump, but damn I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy his tweets. They are like a goldmine for comedians to write jokes about.

"I, in my great and unmatched wisdom" Holy shit this is gold rofl

Who would have thought the ultimate troll of internet's history is a 73 year old man Laughing even got elected as USA president just to add credibility to his trolling
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:22 pm

McLewis wrote:The real tragedy? He's going to be the singular reason that the Kurds, who have been in a rock and a hard place and have been great allies for us fighting against ISIS, are likely going to get massacred by the Turks. This will likely be a genocide and we'll be directly responsible for that because our military presence has prevented it. Now Trump is pulling our troops back. If I'm a Kurd, I see that as an utter and fatal betrayal by a staunch ally.

This is disgusting.

It's absolutely disgusting

My brother spent some time working with the Kurds in the middle east. This is getting anecdotal, but he called the Kurds the most fierce and courageous people he had ever met. I admit I don't really know all that much about the Middle East to comment much more, but it's a shame to be doing the Kurds dirty like this. He has a conservative mindset, but I'm sure he won't be happy about this. To be fair, even Republicans have been critical of this.

Does anyone in the US actually support this?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:40 pm

CBarca wrote:
McLewis wrote:The real tragedy? He's going to be the singular reason that the Kurds, who have been in a rock and a hard place and have been great allies for us fighting against ISIS, are likely going to get massacred by the Turks. This will likely be a genocide and we'll be directly responsible for that because our military presence has prevented it. Now Trump is pulling our troops back. If I'm a Kurd, I see that as an utter and fatal betrayal by a staunch ally.

This is disgusting.

It's absolutely disgusting

My brother spent some time working with the Kurds in the middle east. This is getting anecdotal, but he called the Kurds the most fierce and courageous people he had ever met. I admit I don't really know all that much about the Middle East to comment much more, but it's a shame to be doing the Kurds dirty like this. He has a conservative mindset, but I'm sure he won't be happy about this. To be fair, even Republicans have been critical of this.

Does anyone in the US actually support this?

The rationale from Trump Supporters (the irredeemable ones anyway) is that none of this is our responsibility and that we can't go on being the world's police force. They support this because it was a campaign promise that Trump made so it remains a reason they support him: Because he keeps his promises unlike normal politicians.

They consider the blood of these Kurds an acceptable price for a kept campaign promise because it "unites military families" and yet there are rumblings within the military that this decision is not popular among the rank and file, especially those who fought personally alongside the Kurds and got to know them.

As I said, irredeemable. It is a little heartening that even a sycophant like Brian Kilmeade over at Fox & Friends is bothered enough by this to go against his co-hosts, who are still trying to spin this as a positive. Only a little heartening though. They're all still deplorable.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:32 am

Proud

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm

This Pro-Trump spoof of the Kingsman church shooting scene has been making the rounds.

Disgusting, but a mere distraction from far worse things he's up to.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:48 pm

Donald Trump Sack Watch EHBmdVLW4AIk3IT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Deceased.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:28 pm

And Erdogan reportedly threw it in the trash.

Perfect description of American foreign policy right now: Absolute trash.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:44 pm

Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool.

I will call you later.

All time great line
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Honestly don't see that much wrong with the letter. Said what was needed to be said, concise, short and to the point. Apologies it wasn't a 22 page Rachel-esque (front and back) rambling speech filled with political cliches and tired tibits
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:40 pm

McLewis wrote:And Erdogan reportedly threw it in the trash
Bloodthirsty dictators bent on murder usually have an issue with listening to reason
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Looks like the letter did the trick.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:40 pm

Trump doesn't get credit for putting out a fire he started tbh. He's been doing shit like this his entire term. This iteration is the one that has caused the most violence and death.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:14 pm

In other news, yesterday was....a day:

- Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings, who led the powerful House Oversight Committee that has been one of the key committees investigating Trump's administration, passed away Wednesday night at 68.

- The aformentioned "letter" debacle.

- Trump's Chief of Staff, Mick Mulvaney, essentially not only confirming quid-pro-quo occurred with Ukraine, but he double-downed and told everyone to "get over it" and then tried to walk all that back. Reminder: Asking a foreign government to investigate your political rival is a high crime and is grounds for impeachment.

- Trump awards the location of the 2020 G7 summit to the Doral, one of his hotels.....a clear violation of the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution, which says that a President must divest from all business interests when taking office and that they cannot benefit from any of those business interests while in office. He has done this on several occasions by holding state meetings and events at his Mar-A-Lago resort. Violating any clause within the Constitution is a high crime, which is grounds for impeachment.

- In a meeting between congressional leaders and Trump's administration to discuss the situation in Syria, Trump and House Speaker had a very tense exchange that led to Trump posting this pic on Twitter:

It was actually Trump who had the meltdown, but he's never let facts get in the way of a delusion narrative he's telling himself.

In an now iconic power move, Pelosi responded by making the photo her Twitter bio. It's now a freshly minted symbol of women in command given that she is not only the only woman in the room, but the only woman at the table where decisions get made.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& good day to the rest.

Related video regarding Trump.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:10 pm

McLewis wrote:- Trump's Chief of Staff, Mick Mulvaney, essentially not only confirming quid-pro-quo occurred with Ukraine, but he double-downed and told everyone to "get over it" and then tried to walk all that back. Reminder: Asking a foreign government to investigate your political rival is a high crime and is grounds for impeachment.

I missed this as I was quite busy yesterday.

Looked up exactly what you meant. Wow.

You can't have a more clear impeachable offense. The only question from all of this impeachment inquiry stuff was the clear connection of a "quid pro quo", which is now confirmed from the administration themselves. We would have eventually gotten there anyway, as it's pretty obvious, but there is the admittance of guilt from the guilty party.

I must imagine that they knew the American public would eventually find out that there was an immediate and obvious "quid pro quo" connection that the administration could no longer spin, and decided that they would try to get out ahead of it instead of letting the Democrats reveal it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:41 pm

CBarca wrote:
McLewis wrote:- Trump's Chief of Staff, Mick Mulvaney, essentially not only confirming quid-pro-quo occurred with Ukraine, but he double-downed and told everyone to "get over it" and then tried to walk all that back. Reminder: Asking a foreign government to investigate your political rival is a high crime and is grounds for impeachment.

I missed this as I was quite busy yesterday.

Looked up exactly what you meant. Wow.

You can't have a more clear impeachable offense. The only question from all of this impeachment inquiry stuff was the clear connection of a "quid pro quo", which is now confirmed from the administration themselves. We would have eventually gotten there anyway, as it's pretty obvious, but there is the admittance of guilt from the guilty party.

I must imagine that they knew the American public would eventually find out that there was an immediate and obvious "quid pro quo" connection that the administration could no longer spin, and decided that they would try to get out ahead of it instead of letting the Democrats reveal it

Echo chambers get a little boring so I hang out quite a bit in the subreddit R/AskTrumpSupporters to gauge their view point on this stuff and while there are a minority within that group that are fed up with him enough to renounce him, the vast majority are still right onboard with everything he's doing.

There is absolutely nothing he can't do that they won't find a way to spin into a reason for supporting him. That's why they are deplorable and that's why I consider them irredeemable.

Such cognitive dissonance paired with straight up stubborn, pig-headed pride is both fascinating and horrifying to observe.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:42 pm

AOC endorsing Bernie...

Hope others follow too
RealGunner
RealGunner